Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
September 2020
welcome
We are back at it again. 2020 x???. Start of the school year!
updates
Latest topics
Fortescue, Ilija Viggo
Ilija Viggo Fortescue / Today at 6:29 am
Collaboration in Conspiracy
Storm Brierton / Today at 5:41 am
Student Positions
Troy Dursley / Yesterday at 11:52 pm
someone to blame ((james))
Lucy Weasley / Yesterday at 11:50 pm
die with a smile ((aubrey))
Benson Cartwright / Yesterday at 10:33 pm
nosferatu (olena)
Hazel Cartwright / Yesterday at 10:27 pm
far away [Albus]
Albus Potter / Yesterday at 10:21 pm
Be afraid (open)
Oliver Crouch / Yesterday at 10:17 pm
Be better (Albus)
Albus Potter / Yesterday at 10:15 pm
What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten)
Torsten Westergraad / Yesterday at 10:12 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Mariel Gonzalez

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1754)
What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) EmptyWhat? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) EmptyWhat? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) Empty 
Alayna Nott (947)
What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) EmptyWhat? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) EmptyWhat? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) Empty 
Louis Weasley (908)
Cherry Darling (712)
Carina Malfoy (693)
Lien Chang (638)
Hyacinth Macmillan (586)
Harrison Jetson (526)
Mackenzie Riddle (489)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten)

2 posters

Go down

Kieran Count

What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) Empty What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten)

Post by Kieran Count Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:05 pm

Kier was off that day from work, and he knew that Nikki was safe when it came to school since he knew for a fact that she was still in the school itself having to be in classes. Kier knew her schedule and rightfully so, he was her protector and who else was going to save her from those damn hunters if it wasn't him? Kier was going to do everything in his power to make sure she was safe. It was why he also took up being an Auror so that when she was fully finished school, her family would ask for him to be assigned to her and it was better than requesting a none Auror at this point.

Kier ordered a plate of wings and a fire whiskey, two of the best combos ever to enter this earth. Sure, this place was not his scene, but damn do they make some good wings, and he was here for it. Kier would definitely come here just for the food and not the entertainment since it sucked.

@Torsten Westergraad
o

What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) 9btWPzf
Thank you so much Deea from Shadowplay for the set!!
Auror
Kieran Count
Mini Ava :
What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) Dominic-sherwood-shadowhunters
Alias :
Kare
Auror/Protector
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dominic Sherwood
partner pic :
What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) Shadowhunters-dominic-sherwood
H

Back to top Go down

Torsten Westergraad

What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) Empty Re: What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten)

Post by Torsten Westergraad Yesterday at 10:12 pm

Tor didn't like the muggle influence that had been coming itno Hogsmeade. This was brutal and he walked around the place in complete disgust, why must his people be like this. He walked into the Medallion and took a look around to see if anything would end up catching his interest.

He spotted it, and began walking.

"Count, how good it is to see you." he said looking at his wings, "Supporting muggles are we." Taking a seat and crossing her arms, and letting out a smirk. "Where's the charge?"

@Kieran Count
o

What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) F2fc19f203c994376805cd5493c44fd19e6a0511What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) C79a0e597bee3694cb61ef397c82cb8181ea54db
Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten) N4oJVe
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :