Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
September 2020
welcome
We are back at it again. 2020 x???. Start of the school year!
updates
Latest topics
Be better (Albus)
Albus Potter / Today at 8:50 am
i got you, brother ((ragnar))
Ragnar Westergraad / Today at 8:17 am
What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten)
Kieran Count / Today at 8:05 am
In the Streets (Torsten)
Persephone Nightshade / Today at 7:59 am
Day by Day (Torsten)
Varian Vikonnol / Today at 7:51 am
nosferatu (olena)
Olena Bancroft / Today at 7:46 am
Be afraid (open)
Tristan Kilmartin / Today at 7:32 am
Fortescue, Ilija Viggo
Ilija Viggo Fortescue / Today at 6:29 am
Collaboration in Conspiracy
Storm Brierton / Today at 5:41 am
Student Positions
Troy Dursley / Yesterday at 11:52 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1754)
In the Streets (Torsten) EmptyIn the Streets (Torsten) EmptyIn the Streets (Torsten) Empty 
Alayna Nott (947)
In the Streets (Torsten) EmptyIn the Streets (Torsten) EmptyIn the Streets (Torsten) Empty 
Louis Weasley (908)
Cherry Darling (712)
Carina Malfoy (693)
Lien Chang (638)
Hyacinth Macmillan (586)
Harrison Jetson (526)
Mackenzie Riddle (490)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

In the Streets (Torsten)

2 posters

Go down

Persephone Nightshade

In the Streets (Torsten) Empty In the Streets (Torsten)

Post by Persephone Nightshade Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:13 pm

Sephy had just gotten her first tattoo of her son's name on her wrist, it was bandaged up for some dumb reason, but she had no choice but to keep it like that for at least an hour. The only place she really trusted was Knockturn Alley even if her parents would have scolded her for being in such a place like this. They had recently found out about her son, and they were upset that she was not married when she had him but frankly, Sephy didn't care. Sephy had her intoxicated fun the night he was conceived but she was not too drunk to not remember the man who had knocked her up either. The only thing she had not received was a name and that was fine. A one-night stand was a one-night stand. Nothing wrong with that. The man didn't seem to mind either.

The only thing she did know was from the conversations they had was that he was a muggle hater and that was fine with her, at least she knew her son was of Pureblood or even a Half-blood which was not bad. Sephy wouldn't have been caught dead with someone who was a mudblood or muggle, they could go to hell for all she cared. The red head was obviously so deep within thought that she didn't notice herself about to walk into someone until it was too late, and she scoffed. "Watch where you're going asshat" she quipped, looking up she noticed the man in front of her... holy shit, after a year of trying to find him, here he was.

@Torsten Westergraad
o

In the Streets (Torsten) Fn3bwu6
Thank you so much Deea from Shadowplay for the set!!
Hospital Staff Member
Persephone Nightshade
Mini Ava :
In the Streets (Torsten) Tumblr_om4nqlI8WH1vlzhfko1_500
Alias :
Kare
Nickname :
Sephy
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Madelaine Petsch
partner pic :
In the Streets (Torsten) Tumblr_inline_pgwhmwgIri1t9ndkh_250
H
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Parent
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Torsten Westergraad

In the Streets (Torsten) Empty Re: In the Streets (Torsten)

Post by Torsten Westergraad Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:22 pm

Tor had been enjoying his time away from work and spending time in one of his favorite places. He liked Knockturn Alley, despite the muggle influence. He had his leather jacket on and a pair of jeans, with boots. His typical look for being out and about he didn't care for his ministry clothes while off duty. He had been lost in own world thinking about some works things, and felt someone run into him.

They tried blaming him, and he said. "Excuse me!" he said brushing off.

He was the one paying attention, but then the lady looked familiar, and he had been watching her for two seconds, until something clicked in. "You slept with me, last year."

She sure as hell didn't change.

@Persephone Nightshade
Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
In the Streets (Torsten) N4oJVe
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Joseph Morgan
partner pic :
In the Streets (Torsten) N4oCAa
H
Of Age
Taurus

Back to top Go down

Persephone Nightshade

Post by Persephone Nightshade Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:27 pm

Sephy was still a little stunned to know and see that the man that she had been looking for for the past year was here in front of her and he still looked hot as hell. It was one of the things that had brought her to approaching him in the club they had met in. Sephy had a lot of lovers in her time, and he was definitely one that stood out along with a couple of others but not a lot.

"Yes, we did, not going to like I am a little surprised you remembered me" Sephy said to him. This was it; this was how she was going to tell him that they had a son because she was going to do the right thing by her son and whether he wanted to be there or not that was on him but at least she would be able to tell her son that she tried.

@Torsten Westergraad
o

Hospital Staff Member
Persephone Nightshade
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kare
Nickname :
Sephy
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Madelaine Petsch
partner pic :
H
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Parent
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Torsten Westergraad

Post by Torsten Westergraad Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:25 am

Torsten had to admit she was hot looking and he’d totally bang her again. He had crossed his arms, and eyed her up and down, and he pointed out. “I only remember you because you were good in bed and I would totally do it again.” he commented, but he had places to be.

“Although don’t expect commitment, men like me don’t commit.” he pointed out. Although he had a feeling she wasn’t into that since she looked like she bed a lot of males and woman. “What is your name, love?”

He couldn’t remember that.

@Persephone Nightshade
Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Joseph Morgan
partner pic :
H
Of Age
Taurus

Back to top Go down

Persephone Nightshade

Post by Persephone Nightshade Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:17 am

Why the fuck did he have to say that? Sephy would totally go back at it with him but right now she needed to tell him about their son before she didn't have a chance to do it. Plus, he would probably find out eventually especially if the two ever went to her place and he saw baby things laying around. Sephy needed to focus on this conversation. "Don't tempt me, but I'm glad I ran into you... I've been trying to find you to talk about something but since I don't know your name and vice versa... It was hard to track" Sephy began.

"I never said I wanted commitment whoever you are" Sephy loved her fun, but she did go back to the ones who were really good in bed from time to time if they were up for it. This guy in front of her would be added to the list. "Persephone Nightshade... yours?" It was only fitting she know his name in case he did want to be involved.

@Torsten Westergraad
o

Hospital Staff Member
Persephone Nightshade
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kare
Nickname :
Sephy
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Madelaine Petsch
partner pic :
H
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Parent
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Torsten Westergraad

Post by Torsten Westergraad Yesterday at 10:00 pm

The woman had attracted him quite a bit and he gave her a smirk. "I am not tempting anyone, because human nature is what will always end up taking over." he said letting out a chuckle. He liked human nature and how easy it was to bring out one's primal's instincts, and he was a monster to begin with. This sounded a little bit weird that male had to admit as he listened to her go on about something.

"What are you talking? What is there to discuss?"

"Good, because you won't be getting it." he said giving her a sly smirk. He listened to her say her name, and he tried to put two and two together. "Persephone, fascinating name. That's the god of death's wife."

Well the Greek god of Death, certainly not his god. His goddess was Hel.

@Persephone Nightshade
o

In the Streets (Torsten) F2fc19f203c994376805cd5493c44fd19e6a0511In the Streets (Torsten) C79a0e597bee3694cb61ef397c82cb8181ea54db
Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Joseph Morgan
partner pic :
H
Of Age
Taurus

Back to top Go down

Persephone Nightshade

Post by Persephone Nightshade Today at 7:59 am

Damn it, why did this hot piece of specimen have to be right in what he had just said? Damn him. "Well, you're not wrong there" Sephy had no choice but to agree with him it was what made her walk over to him in the first place. He had been there, and she thought he was hot, and they stayed at the bar for a little before the two went off and did their thing. Neither exchanging names just pleasures and she ended up with her son.

Sephy sighed a little bit when he asked what it was, they had to discuss. "After that night we had fun... I found out I was pregnant, had a son and he is a year old... well just turned a year a couple months ago, I was trying to find you just to tell you about him but I am not expecting you to be there or meet him or anything like that... just wanted to let you know so when he gets older and asks, I didn't lie when I said I tried to find his father and let him know he existed" that was if Tor didn't want to be there for the boy... Sephy was not looking for help just wanted to let him know about Luther.

"Likewise" Sephy hasn't really had a lot of fun since she discovered her pregnancy and threw herself back into work, but she was going to be getting her groove back and would go back out there. "You would be correct on that, so are you going to tell me your name... it's only fitting now that you know mine" waiting to hear what his name was.

@Torsten Westergraad
o

Hospital Staff Member
Persephone Nightshade
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kare
Nickname :
Sephy
Death eater
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Madelaine Petsch
partner pic :
H
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Parent
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

H

Back to top Go down