Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
September 2020
welcome
We are back at it again. 2020 x???. Start of the school year!
updates
Latest topics
Fortescue, Ilija Viggo
Ilija Viggo Fortescue / Today at 6:29 am
Collaboration in Conspiracy
Storm Brierton / Today at 5:41 am
Student Positions
Troy Dursley / Yesterday at 11:52 pm
someone to blame ((james))
Lucy Weasley / Yesterday at 11:50 pm
die with a smile ((aubrey))
Benson Cartwright / Yesterday at 10:33 pm
nosferatu (olena)
Hazel Cartwright / Yesterday at 10:27 pm
far away [Albus]
Albus Potter / Yesterday at 10:21 pm
Be afraid (open)
Oliver Crouch / Yesterday at 10:17 pm
Be better (Albus)
Albus Potter / Yesterday at 10:15 pm
What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten)
Torsten Westergraad / Yesterday at 10:12 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

Luna Goode

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1754)
Day by Day (Torsten) EmptyDay by Day (Torsten) EmptyDay by Day (Torsten) Empty 
Alayna Nott (947)
Louis Weasley (908)
Cherry Darling (712)
Carina Malfoy (693)
Lien Chang (638)
Hyacinth Macmillan (586)
Harrison Jetson (526)
Mackenzie Riddle (489)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Day by Day (Torsten)

2 posters

Go down

Varian Vikonnol

Day by Day (Torsten) Empty Day by Day (Torsten)

Post by Varian Vikonnol Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:58 pm

Vari had decided to contact an old friend of his, someone who he knew from years and years ago. Var had met him at his darkest of days and Vari understood what he was going through. Well, sort of. Vari through the years would reach out and see how the man was doing and even gave him some vampire pointers from time to time since Vari had been a vampire before him. Varian knew that his old friend would meet him since it was a night out on the town so to speak, meaning that his friend was looking for some fun.

Vari had decided that his friend needed a few drinks in his system to cool off but even after all these years his friend was still grieving and rightfully so. Hell, Vari wished his family was still alive, but he was alone in this world except for the few people he had met along the way. Tor being one of them. So, he sat at a booth in the back nursing a drink... waiting for his friend.

@"Torsten Westergaard"
o

Day by Day (Torsten) FdlCMz
Thank you so much Debbie from Shadowplay for the set!!
Faculty Member
Varian Vikonnol
Mini Ava :
Day by Day (Torsten) 3e2fdde7f181bb9b0c1aea465b71467c
Alias :
Kare
Hogwarts Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Day by Day (Torsten) Giphy
H

Back to top Go down

Torsten Westergraad

Day by Day (Torsten) Empty Re: Day by Day (Torsten)

Post by Torsten Westergraad Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:30 am

Torsten had gotten a letter about meeting a very old friend. A friend who he had opened up with and one of the few he’d end up actually liking. He didn’t like many people, but he knew how to play nice. He walked into the nightclub and was eyeing the woman who would be good to feed on and cast an obvilate charm.

He examined to see if Varian had been here until he spotted him. A smile came across his face and he walked up to the man who still looked good for his age. “I see time has done you quite well.” he commented. He walked over and got himself a drink, and coming back to Varian. “How are you? I hear you are a healer at Hogwarts.”

He could only imagine the blood that came from that place, but children had been one of his biggest weaknesses since he did have a heart for them.

@Varian Vikonnol
Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Day by Day (Torsten) N4oJVe
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Joseph Morgan
partner pic :
Day by Day (Torsten) N4oCAa
H
Of Age
Taurus

Back to top Go down

Varian Vikonnol

Post by Varian Vikonnol Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:12 am

Vari had sensed Tor the moment he walked into the place, but he waited for the younger vampire to seek him out since Var was not quite hidden but hidden enough from prying eyes. When Vari was out and about, he wanted to be left alone with whomever he was with which is why he had picked this specific table and called it a day.

Vari watched as Tor finally noticed him and walked over to him and Var grinned at him. "It's immortality, my specialty" Var couldn't help but respond. "You look to be doing well yourself" taking notice that he was actually out and about and not moping around. "Doing good, the damn children think it's funny to lie to me only to get out of classes, but they always come to the right person because I boot them right out, my attention goes to those who actually need my help" Vari explained.

"Heard you work for the Ministry.... how is that going?" He asked, easing into this.

@Torsten Westergraad
o

Faculty Member
Varian Vikonnol
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kare
Hogwarts Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
H

Back to top Go down

Torsten Westergraad

Post by Torsten Westergraad Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:58 pm

Tor did a lot to make sure he kept his attractive, youthful stature. Vampires were lucky to be gifted with the concept of being good looking and how it benefited them. It helped them blend in, "Immortality does suite us well, my friend." he said taking a sip of his drink watching the beautiful ladies. "Women are always the best to feed on, their blood is like candy to my teeth." he said with a confident chuckle. He liked a good taste of blood.

"What made you teach at Hogwarts? I can barely handle my own kids." he laughed. He didn't spend much time with his kids because he was too busy pleasuring himself. "It pays well, but I don't agree with certain views. Plus vampires should have more rights, we been around longer than the Sacred Twenty-Eight."

Or whatever the British Hierarchy revolved around.

@Varian Vikonnol
o

Day by Day (Torsten) F2fc19f203c994376805cd5493c44fd19e6a0511Day by Day (Torsten) C79a0e597bee3694cb61ef397c82cb8181ea54db
Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Joseph Morgan
partner pic :
H
Of Age
Taurus

Back to top Go down

Varian Vikonnol

Post by Varian Vikonnol Mon Oct 07, 2024 7:07 pm

Well, who was Varian to deny his friend that? They both retained their youthful glow, and they looked God damn hot in their own way. Varian was not going to fully lie; he was kind of surprised he didn't have children with woman yet since he has been alive for a long time and has slept with his fair share. "You're right there old friend" he agreed with Tor. "Are you sure that's all that woman are worth to you?" Var threw a dig at his friend.

"Something new... I haven't worked at a school before and wanted to challenge myself just a little... I almost went for a teaching position but decided last minute not to and glad I didn't" he blessed himself every day that he decided not to. "Yeah, still kind of surprised you work there but I understand why you work there" Var mentioned.

@Torsten Westergraad
o

Faculty Member
Varian Vikonnol
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kare
Hogwarts Healer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
H

Back to top Go down

Torsten Westergraad

Post by Torsten Westergraad Yesterday at 10:09 pm

Tor always valued his pleasure above most thing, he was gifted with good looks. It was about time that he used those looks to his advantage, and take pride in it. He was handsome and that was not lying. He took a sip of his drink, "Pleasure will always be something I value above all else." he teased his old friend. He was a vampire who had been around for years and thought of every way to charm a woman in the book.

"How could you handle children? Don't they ask questions about you?" he asked, and he knew some parents weren't accepting at the idea of vampires teaching their children. Then again he was an old vampire who worked in the Ministry which was the bread and butter for many prejudices, plus he'd just blame muggles. "It's my way of making my mark, and making sure vampire stay on top, we are older than most."

@Varian Vikonnol
o

Day by Day (Torsten) F2fc19f203c994376805cd5493c44fd19e6a0511Day by Day (Torsten) C79a0e597bee3694cb61ef397c82cb8181ea54db
Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Joseph Morgan
partner pic :
H
Of Age
Taurus

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

H

Back to top Go down