Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
September 2020
welcome
We are back at it again. 2020 x???. Start of the school year!
updates
Latest topics
Fortescue, Ilija Viggo
Ilija Viggo Fortescue / Today at 6:29 am
Collaboration in Conspiracy
Storm Brierton / Today at 5:41 am
Student Positions
Troy Dursley / Yesterday at 11:52 pm
someone to blame ((james))
Lucy Weasley / Yesterday at 11:50 pm
die with a smile ((aubrey))
Benson Cartwright / Yesterday at 10:33 pm
nosferatu (olena)
Hazel Cartwright / Yesterday at 10:27 pm
far away [Albus]
Albus Potter / Yesterday at 10:21 pm
Be afraid (open)
Oliver Crouch / Yesterday at 10:17 pm
Be better (Albus)
Albus Potter / Yesterday at 10:15 pm
What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten)
Torsten Westergraad / Yesterday at 10:12 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Mariel Gonzalez

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1754)
i got you, brother ((ragnar)) Emptyi got you, brother ((ragnar)) Emptyi got you, brother ((ragnar)) Empty 
Alayna Nott (947)
i got you, brother ((ragnar)) Emptyi got you, brother ((ragnar)) Emptyi got you, brother ((ragnar)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (908)
Cherry Darling (712)
Carina Malfoy (693)
Lien Chang (638)
Hyacinth Macmillan (586)
Harrison Jetson (526)
Mackenzie Riddle (489)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

i got you, brother ((ragnar))

2 posters

Go down

Torsten Westergraad

i got you, brother ((ragnar)) Empty i got you, brother ((ragnar))

Post by Torsten Westergraad Sun Oct 06, 2024 1:30 pm

Tor had been enjoying life recently, he was respected in the Ministry, but he also hated that the wizarding world seemed to be outdone with muggleborns and halfbloods. That made him sick, well he didn't hate halfbloods as much as he despised muggleborns. They were revolting who thrived to kill those around him, and he was sitting in his sitting room drinking a cup of Fire Whiskey. He needed to avoid the sun a bit since he had been out of practice.

He was taking a few sips of his whiskey, and was glad that his kids were gone. It meant he could have as many woman as he wanted over and kick his wife out. Tor came out to his bar to pour more Whiskey into his cup, and heard his door opening, and he let out an annoyed grunt.

"I told you I wanted some peace and quiet."

@Ragnar Westergraad
Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
i got you, brother ((ragnar)) N4oJVe
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Joseph Morgan
partner pic :
i got you, brother ((ragnar)) N4oCAa
H
Of Age
Taurus

Back to top Go down

Ragnar Westergraad

i got you, brother ((ragnar)) Empty Re: i got you, brother ((ragnar))

Post by Ragnar Westergraad Sun Oct 06, 2024 1:53 pm

Rag had just gotten home from work when it had been brought to his attention that his older brother was once again trying to get drunk in the sitting room. Ragnar couldn't help but roll his eyes as he sighed and put his stuff down and went to where he knew his brother would be at.

Ragnar knew that after all these years his brother was still carrying a torch for what happened when they were all human and he felt for the man, he understood that he lost everything with his wife and his children and was forced to move on even though it wasn't the same. Children and a wife cannot be replaced by someone else. His brother was a fool for thinking that and not healing first. So, Ragnar walked in just as his brother spoke.

"You didn't tell me shit brother" he said to Tor.

@Torsten Westergraad
Adult
Ragnar Westergraad
Mini Ava :
i got you, brother ((ragnar)) Nathaniel-buzolic-the-originals
Alias :
Kare
Nickname :
Rag
Curse breaker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Nathaniel Buzolic
partner pic :
i got you, brother ((ragnar)) Gal-gadot-interview
H

Back to top Go down

Torsten Westergraad

Post by Torsten Westergraad Sun Oct 06, 2024 1:57 pm

Tor had been heartbroken after losing his kids and the image still sticks seven hundred years later. He looked at Ragnar who tried saying that he didn't tell him. He was positive that he did tell him and he looked at his brother. "I am sure I told you, and you know I like my peace. It's when I feed, you should try it." he said taking a sip of his drink. He did love his kids a lot in the end but his first family will always stand in his heart.

"Do you know what it's like to lose children?" he claimed. He was overprotective of his children now, and tried his best to enforce purism in their heads, and he took a sip of his drink. "How's your job? I am sure you deal with the filth that are goblins on a daily basis." he commented.

The only good thing they were good was money.

@Ragnar Westergraad
Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Joseph Morgan
partner pic :
H
Of Age
Taurus

Back to top Go down

Ragnar Westergraad

Post by Ragnar Westergraad Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:04 pm

Ragnar couldn't help but roll his eyes at his brother's antics. He understood where his brother was coming from, his little girl had been stillborn and never got to take her first breath nor have the life he would have wanted for her. He was able to protect his wife but not his first born which killed him, but he didn't sit around acting like a dick either.... well, not all of the time. "I just came home from work, you told me shit" he clarified as he took a seat to look at his big brother. "How long have you been in here?"

"You're joking right? You know my wife and I lost our first born due to her being stillborn... a daughter I never got a chance to raise, or did you forget that her ashes are above the fireplace in my bedroom?" He was pissed now, how dare his brother try that shit on him of all people. "It's fine and they're annoying the goblins, thankfully they leave me alone for the most part" he replied. "Your job?"

@Torsten Westergraad
Adult
Ragnar Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kare
Nickname :
Rag
Curse breaker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Nathaniel Buzolic
partner pic :
H

Back to top Go down

Torsten Westergraad

Post by Torsten Westergraad Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:27 pm

Tor had liked to think his trauma was more important than what everyone else had been going through. He had crossed his arms listening to Ragnar go on and on. He had a stillborn, and he sighed, "I understand that. You also didn't see your children grow up and play to understand what the pain is. Although a stillborn is heartbreaking." he said, he will admit children were something that had his heart.

He took a sip of his drink, "They are disgusting. How did they rise to power in the 1890s?" he asked, sure he was alive, but the concept never made much sense to him. "It's the usual, we have more muggleborns running things, and it's sickening. Haven't they done enough damage to us?" he commented.

The Black Death and Salem were enough for him to prove they were corrupt.

@Ragnar Westergraad

Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Joseph Morgan
partner pic :
H
Of Age
Taurus

Back to top Go down

Ragnar Westergraad

Post by Ragnar Westergraad Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:14 pm

Ragnar didn't blame Tor for being hostile since he was given a shitty end of the stick. He was forced to go on in life without his wife and children who had died long ago, and his brother still held onto that guilt which was not good. "It is brother, it may not be the same situation as what you had gone through but it's still the same. I had a child that I would have done anything for, but she was taken just like yours were, and I hate that I will never see them again" he loved those kids like they were his own... he was their uncle, and he lost them too.

Rag shrugged. "Who knows but I am not too bothered by them when it comes to work. They leave me be a lot of the time" Rag responded. The goblins mainly let him do his thing. "Apparently not brother because more of them are born every day" which was the truth, the numbers of the muggles will go up. "I still don't understand how they're allowed in schools... the mudbloods I mean" that was another thing... it was quite pathetic.

@"Torsten Westergaard"
Adult
Ragnar Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kare
Nickname :
Rag
Curse breaker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Nathaniel Buzolic
partner pic :
H

Back to top Go down

Torsten Westergraad

Post by Torsten Westergraad Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:30 pm

"It's heartbreaking Ragnar, the pain is still here." he said in anger right now. He took a sip of his drink to calm himself down, because it usually always helped calm him down. He took some more sips, "And I thought having more children would help, but who am I to play the victim. It was seven hundred years ago, they are in a better place." he commented taking a sip of drink once again, savoring the taste. "I think we need to feed on muggleborns, muggle vampires have thrived for years, and it could be interesting to do." he said with a dark chuckle.

"I think we need to start an uprising, but the Ministry praises them."

@Ragnar Westergraad
o

i got you, brother ((ragnar)) F2fc19f203c994376805cd5493c44fd19e6a0511i got you, brother ((ragnar)) C79a0e597bee3694cb61ef397c82cb8181ea54db
Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Joseph Morgan
partner pic :
H
Of Age
Taurus

Back to top Go down

Ragnar Westergraad

Post by Ragnar Westergraad Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:38 pm

"Yeah, I know" he had the pain there as well along with the members of his fallen family, the pain doesn't go away but it does get easier. Rag sighed and nodded. "They wouldn't be mad at you for having other children... hell you one daughter looks exactly like your one son who died... they always have a way of coming back in some shape or form" he clarified to his brother. It was the only thing he could do was see the positive. "Plus, they're not suffering like they were when they got sick" that was the added bonus. "Brother, you act like we don't do that" he shook his head... at least Ragnar did.

"I am still shocked you work for them" knowing that his brother had a job there was insane.

@Torsten Westergraad
Adult
Ragnar Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kare
Nickname :
Rag
Curse breaker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Nathaniel Buzolic
partner pic :
H

Back to top Go down

Torsten Westergraad

Post by Torsten Westergraad Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:51 pm

Tor needed a job and a damn good one to help survive, and keep a good appearance. "They shouldn't I had a right to move on and we all be reunited in some shape or form." he commented. His children were something that he took a lot of pride in and trying to be there for his children made him happy. Although he didn't have much regard for people, random strangers he would be as cruel as they come to them.

"We need to keep an appearance, brother." he commented taking another sip. "Have you ever thought of more children?"

@Ragnar Westergraad
o

i got you, brother ((ragnar)) F2fc19f203c994376805cd5493c44fd19e6a0511i got you, brother ((ragnar)) C79a0e597bee3694cb61ef397c82cb8181ea54db
Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Joseph Morgan
partner pic :
H
Of Age
Taurus

Back to top Go down

Ragnar Westergraad

Post by Ragnar Westergraad Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:59 pm

He was not knocking his brother for having more children, hell... He had kids himself too he understood that, but Rag was just simply saying. "I know brother, and I am glad you finally decided to have more kids" even if it was hard to remember which woman gave birth to which child because he knocked up different ones including his current wife.

"You're right... but there though?" He shook his head; it was disgusting the Ministry worse than the goblins. Then when asked if he was ever going to have more children he chuckled. "What? Besides the five I have now? I don't know, we haven't talked about it, but I would like too" Rag exclaimed... he would be all for it just needed to find the right time to have more.

@Torsten Westergraad
Adult
Ragnar Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kare
Nickname :
Rag
Curse breaker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Nathaniel Buzolic
partner pic :
H

Back to top Go down

Torsten Westergraad

Post by Torsten Westergraad Yesterday at 10:05 pm

It was hard to start a family again after losing yours. But he knew that the Westergraad name had to live on even if they were full of half-vampires, he still liked it. "Well our name must live on." he said saying in pride. They came from a great family and that line needed to keep it going. "Plus raw is never the way to go." he chuckled. The male rarely used contraceptives and was glad the woman bed liked it.

"You know the fact you stay committed, amazes me." commented Torsten. He couldn't imagine being with one woman for too long and no one knew what he did. His wife knew and she didn't care that he did it. Or at least she liked to say no, but one day he knew he needed to find someone. "Our name must continue on, plus I am sure our children would want us to move on." he commented, well at least he hoped they would. They were gone now.

One day Hel would take him too.

@Ragnar Westergraad
o

Ministry Worker
Torsten Westergraad
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Tor
Ministry Offiical
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Joseph Morgan
partner pic :
H
Of Age
Taurus

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

H

Back to top Go down