Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
it’s been forever ((faolan)) Emptyit’s been forever ((faolan)) Emptyit’s been forever ((faolan)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
it’s been forever ((faolan)) Emptyit’s been forever ((faolan)) Emptyit’s been forever ((faolan)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

it’s been forever ((faolan))

2 posters

Go down

Emerald Cartwright

it’s been forever ((faolan)) Empty it’s been forever ((faolan))

Post by Emerald Cartwright Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:20 pm

Emery had been super excited to see Faolan since he was her best friend. She had been outside of the great hall waiting for him to come and come out and meet him. It was a good way to start hanging out with her friends, and she had no intentions of sleeping tonight. She just wanted to see Faolan since she became very pre-occupied on the train. She had leaned back against the wall with her arms crossed.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
it’s been forever ((faolan)) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

it’s been forever ((faolan)) Empty Re: it’s been forever ((faolan))

Post by Faolan Finnigan Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:52 pm

Faolan had spent the whole time on the train bouncing from car to car and hanging out with all of his friends. Though, he hadn't run into Emery there. Then again, he hadn't been looking for anyone in particular, even if he did miss hanging out with one of his best friends over the summer. So, when he walked out of the great hall and saw her standing there leaning against the wall a grin came to his lips. "Hey, Emery! I didn't see you on the train, I was beginning to think you weren't even on it." He teased her a bit as he often did. He had known she would be on the train, it was the only way to get to the school at the beginning of the year after all.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
it’s been forever ((faolan)) Lucky-blue-lucky
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
it’s been forever ((faolan)) 000000
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:20 am

Emery had to admit she liked Faolan a lot, and right now when he came out grinning at the sight of her she smiled. “Are you really that excited to see me?” she asked him as she went to get him a hug, he was such a good person in a lot of ways. “Why wouldn’t I be on it?” she asked him, as she looked up to give him a look. “I had an encounter with my sister’s new fiancée.” she said giving him a shrug, which was one that left her very fascinated by that man. “Want me to make it up to you, tonight.” she teased hoping he’d get the jist.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:44 pm

Faolan had always had a bit of a thing for his best friend, Emery. Though, he never really wanted to mess up that friendship by moving in on her or anything like that. "Why wouldn't I be happy to see you?" He asked as he hugged her in return. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe your crazy parents decided to send you off to military school or something." He teased, though, he really wouldn't put it passed her parents to have decided to do something like that. "How did that go?" He asked curiously in regards to her meeting her sister's new fiance. "Make it up to me, huh? Sounds good to me." He said, thinking of all of the possibilities for how she might make it up to him.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:50 am

Emery loved Faolan with all her heart, since he’d been one of the few people who wasn’t turned off by her reckless nature. She didn’t trust anyone like she trusted Faolan, and that was because he’d been her best friend from day one. Although recently their friendship had turned fun with no strings attached due to them not wanting to ruin their friendship. “I don’t, maybe you got bored of me in the summer.” she said with a huge chuckle. She looked at him and let out a bit of shrug, “It was different, but and there’s something about him that’s just odd.” she spoke with a bit of a sigh, and not telling anyone what happened other than that. When he asked how she’d planned on making it up, a smirk came across his face, and she leaned into to kiss his lips, hoping that been enough, and she could turn off whatever she felt for her sister’s fiancé.

@Faolan Finnigan
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Faolan Finnigan

Post by Faolan Finnigan Sun May 01, 2022 11:55 am

Faolan didn't think that he would ever be able to get tired of Emerald, so he couldn't help the laugh that escaped his lips when she mentioned that he might have. "I don't think I could ever get tired of you, Emery." He truly meant it. They had been the best of friends since they had met and he wouldn't have it any other way. "Especially since I haven't seen you all summer." He pointed out. Sure, they might have seen each other a time or two but they hadn't really been able to hang out a lot like they did in school. Faolan wasn't the biggest fan of Medina. The guy reminded him of a robot more than anything but he didn't say as much. "Yeah, he's definitely different." Faolan agreed in the nicest way he knew how to. Then she leaned in and pressed her lips to his. It was a bit of a surprise, but it was definitely a happy one. He kissed her back, his hand going to bury in her hair as he didn't pull away just yet. Yeah, this would definitely go a long way with making anything up to him.

@Emerald Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Faolan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Faolan
student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lucky Blue Smith
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Aquarius
Irish
Likes Explosives
Wampus

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum