Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Pretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)  EmptyPretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)  EmptyPretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Pretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)  EmptyPretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)  EmptyPretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Pretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)

2 posters

Go down

Abeline Steele

Pretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)  Empty Pretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)

Post by Abeline Steele Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:00 pm

Abeline walked into the greenhouse and smelled the air around her. She had been in love with the smell since her first year at Hogwarts. She walked around admiring the beauty of the flowers growing around her.
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Abeline Steele
Mini Ava :
Pretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)  Ariana-grande
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
abby
student
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Ariana Grande
Hufflepuff
Pisces
Quidditch Player
Pride Flag
British
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Bertram Belvedere

Pretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)  Empty Re: Pretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)

Post by Bertram Belvedere Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:45 am

Professor Belvedere had purposefully left one of the greenhouses open for students to explore at their leisure. Most of the plants were harmless in there, and most were flowering ones. He went to the greenhouse intending to give everything a bit of a drink, but he'd found one of the students in there.

"You've found my begonias." He announced himself softly from behind her.

@Abeline Steele
Inactive
Bertram Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Pretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)  000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Abeline Steele

Pretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)  Empty Re: Pretty as a poisonous flower and just as deadly (open)

Post by Abeline Steele Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:24 am

Abelines looked up at a voice and nodded "they're so beautiful" she said leaning closer to the flowers to get a smell " my mother used to grow these in the garden. She always told me herbology was about time, care, and patience. You couldn't rush the art of growing things." 

@Bertram Belvedere
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Abeline Steele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
abby
student
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Ariana Grande
Hufflepuff
Pisces
Quidditch Player
Pride Flag
British
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Bertram Belvedere

Post by Bertram Belvedere Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:43 am

"That's right," Said Belvedere, impressed. At home, his wife nor his children took much interest in what he did. It was a nice change. "And what sorts of plants and herbs are you interested in, Miss...?" It was better to try and learn the names of the students after all...
Inactive
Bertram Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Abeline Steele

Post by Abeline Steele Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:49 am

"Steele" she said giving him her name. She thought for a moment about the flowers and herbs she liked "I like the magical kinda. The kids that have repercussions of treated badly. Devil's snare, Mandrake, vampiric vegetation. It's all quite interesting to me. To know that if you mess up, these plants can actually mess you up in return" 

@Bertram Belvedere
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Abeline Steele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
abby
student
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Ariana Grande
Hufflepuff
Pisces
Quidditch Player
Pride Flag
British
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Bertram Belvedere

Post by Bertram Belvedere Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:05 am

Bert laughed. He had to. Their similarities in taste were extraordinary.

"Let me show you something, in the other greenhouse." He said, and already began to canter out of that one and unlock the door to the next. The whole greenhouse was like a jungle. Green, succulent vines took up the majority of the space. He had even charmed the ceiling into raining. "She prefers the tropical climate!" He yelled, over the roar of the rain. He cast a water-repelling charm on her, and himself before stepping inside.
Inactive
Bertram Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Abeline Steele

Post by Abeline Steele Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:18 am

Abeline followed him with a smile. When they reached the other greenhouse she froze at the beauty surrounding her "it's beautiful" when he said 'she' however she raised an eyebrow "she who?" She asked as she followed him inside 

@Bertram Belvedere
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Abeline Steele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
abby
student
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Ariana Grande
Hufflepuff
Pisces
Quidditch Player
Pride Flag
British
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Bertram Belvedere

Post by Bertram Belvedere Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:11 am

He didn't bother telling her to watch her step. It was pretty hazardous in there, but Bert wasn't the most competent when it came to safety measures. He went deeper into the greenhouse, and it took a while to actually reach the back of it. He'd charmed the interior of this greenhouse so it was purposefully double in length and width.

"There we are. Betty. My corpse flower." He gestured towards a flower, but it was huge. At least ten times bigger than a regular corpse flower of the muggle world, and this one appeared to be sleeping. "I've been feeding her voles. Seems to have acquired a taste for meat over the years, so it can't be helped. Ah - good - she's asleep. You can probably get closer if you like!" Probably.
Inactive
Bertram Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Abeline Steele

Post by Abeline Steele Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:40 pm

Abeline followed him and her eyes widened as they fell upon the flower "wow. She's huge" she said as she took a few steps closer " do the voles help her grow bigger? Or is it some kind of spell? " She asked curious as to how he got her in the gigantic state she was in 

@Bertram Belvedere
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Abeline Steele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
abby
student
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Ariana Grande
Hufflepuff
Pisces
Quidditch Player
Pride Flag
British
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Bertram Belvedere

Post by Bertram Belvedere Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:00 am

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that," He began sadly, "Because I don't actually know. I acquired this many years ago, when my boy was around five I believe. I believe it is some kind of new species derived from its genus, certainly with influence of magic. Unfortunately, she can't grow much larger."

He was really enjoying himself here.

"Miss Steele," He said, all of a sudden. "There is an opportunity for a student to be a teaching assistant in my classes. Going by what I've already seen, I would say you're very suitable for the role. Is that something you'd be interested in?"
Inactive
Bertram Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Abeline Steele

Post by Abeline Steele Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:27 am

Abeline listened to him as she reached a hand out and gently stroked one of the flowers petals "it's still quite incredible" when he spoke her name she turned her head to him and listened. When he offered her a teaching assistant position she smiled widely "really? I'd love to!" She said with excitement in her voice 

@Bertram Belvedere
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Abeline Steele
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
abby
student
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Ariana Grande
Hufflepuff
Pisces
Quidditch Player
Pride Flag
British
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down