Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
unexpected run-ins (james) Emptyunexpected run-ins (james) Emptyunexpected run-ins (james) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
unexpected run-ins (james) Emptyunexpected run-ins (james) Emptyunexpected run-ins (james) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

unexpected run-ins (james)

Go down

unexpected run-ins (james) Empty unexpected run-ins (james)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:14 am

Molly had been hoping to see her cousin after her uncle had been imprisoned. But she had often been caught up with her studies and it often kept her away from family. Walking down from of her study sessions and she had been debating going outside or staying in despite it being winter. Before going outside she decided to take a seat by a bench that had been in the hall.

Back to top Go down

James Potter

unexpected run-ins (james) Empty Re: unexpected run-ins (james)

Post by James Potter Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:25 am

James had been taking a walk outside hoping to silence his thoughts. He honestly hated how he was stuck in a battle against himself, but there wasn't much he could do about it if it wasn't slightly productive. He looked up from the ground noticing his cousin Molly; that was unexpected. James took a seat beside his cousin unsure of what to say. Hopefully, he wasn't going to be the one to initiate conversation.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
unexpected run-ins (james) 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
unexpected run-ins (james) Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Spring
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:17 pm

Molly had been lost in her thoughts as she had been playing with the buttons on her flannel. Not noticing that her cousin had come beside her and she let out a smile. "Where's the hello, James?" she said looking at him. The two had been in the same year and she had still be shocked that he was switched to Slytherin. "Are you enjoying your new house?"

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:26 pm

"Isn't it nice to enjoy silence sometimes, Molls?" James wondered as he looked out into the distance. "Silence gets uncomfortable, yes, but we lived in silence. We lived in nothingness before birth." He felt as if Molly wouldn't hear him out, but he had to say something. "A part of me regrets it, but there's not much I can do about it. Slytherin gets really cliquey."
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:08 am

Molly rolled her eyes at her cousin's response, "Not when you barely see someplace anymore. I haven't even had the chance to give you my fucking condolences." she said crossing her arms. "I am not stupid James, I know what life was like. After all, I am a Ravenclaw," she said with a smile. Her thoughts on the snake den had been mixed because she disliked most of them and found them to be extremely rude and evil. "That was your own fault, just so you can sleep around. Well, that's what the school had been saying, well I found out through Kennedy."

"But aside from that stupid thing, how's life?"

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:59 am

He found himself rather disappointed by his cousin's response. "Condolences? You're acting as if dad died! He's very much alive just so you know!" James replied crossing his arms. Sleep around? Did Molly even know him? "I'm not promiscuous! I know a thing or two about loyalty unlike almost all of Slytherin." He sighed as he looked down at the floor. "Confusing."
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:28 am

Molly rolled her eyes at her cousin's comments, she was not the type to pick at people. "Well, people are making that your dad might be spending the rest of his life in there. The guy was put in there for treason, even though I bet it was done so your father would be out of the loop or whatever you could call it. Since the ministry is corrupt." she said with a sigh. She had been disappointed with his response because she was shocked. Did anyone take jokes?

"How are you not? It seems funny that once you start dating that freak, you switch your house. Plus that what's half the school is saying that you only switched houses to be with him. Then again the kid was placed into Azkaban, last time I checked." she said after she heard about confrontation, the month prior.

She had been curious to know why her cousin switched. "If it wasn't for Azazel, then why did you switch. Because whether you like or not if you were in Gryffindor none of this would be happening. Plus it's our family's house."

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:58 pm

"That's because people always speculate just because he happens to be the Boy-Who-Lived. If it was anyone else, I doubt they'd care," James responded crossing his arms. "Fun fact: I was dating him for a few months by the time I switched houses. I didn't want to be considered Harry's son. I just wanted to be seen as James, and that's what he did. I don't really know how I feel for him nowadays, but I won't accept you calling him a freak. You have absolutely no idea of the stuff he's had to live through." Why was his cousin being like this? Wasn't she raised better than that? "You really think nothing would happen had I stayed in Gryffindor? He was probably going to be arrested regardless of my resorting as I was resorted literally right before the holidays."
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Molly wasn't the type of person who hated on people, but she still had some of her father's thoughts in her. But she didn't really care in her mind, and she sighed. "Well your family is famous, and it's like celebrities. Something big happens, and before you know it's posted all over social media." Molly said letting out a sigh. "Okay, so it wasn't for him. I am not against you being resorted because I can understand you not being known as Harry Potter's son." sighed Molly, who despite being a Weasley, never had to deal with all those troubles of being known, since her father wasn't exactly liked.

"Okay, I get your lover did that. but you know I suck at dealing with change," she said feeling slightly bad. Crossing her arms, and the Ravenclaw rolled her eyes. "No I don't, but there is a point in time where you know right or wrong. I am also aware of the fact that little there of good people, left in the world." Molly said with sadness in her voice. "Any decent person would have him arrested because there is no better way to learn. Another thing is, by the way, this ministry work, they had probably placed your father there because he had Azazel arrested. And they would have had Azazel out not too long after that." she said fully aware that she was being a bitch.

Looking she closed her eyes, "I am worried that your father won't be the last person that's good to go. Because Death Eaters hate our family since the Potter and Weasleys, took people out." she sighed.

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:37 pm

He looked over at Molly. "I'm guessing you're saying that as if I didn't know? I've been dealing with all of this stuff since I was in the womb. Of course I'm familiar with it!" James stated crossing his arms. Did his relatives ever try to see things form his point of view? Maybe his dad would understand him better if he tried...

"You didn't know him! Nobody did..." Even though James had been doing as much as he could to not care about Azazel anymore, he still cared for him deeply, and he couldn't help but to defend him whether Azazel knew or not. "You have no idea why he's the way he is!" He ignored Molly's comment regarding the amount of good people left in the world; he couldn't help but wonder if she realized that there is more to the world than Britain.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:15 pm

Molly had definitely had a one-track mind when it came to what she believed in. The girl would often let her father's views get into her head quite a bit. She had looked at her cousin sighing. "I am not stupid, but when it comes to our family, I am trying to keep close eyes, because I don't want us falling apart," said Molly with a small sigh. "I didn't know him your right. But first impressions can easily ruin someone's appearance."

The girl had only gotten fact for those things, she knew would get her far. And despite being one of the most intelligent people in her current year, and she often let that get to head. But Molly didn't want to lose her cousin because he had dated someone who had been from the wrong side of the tracks. "I don't, but your house had made it quite hard to actually look for the decency in those who are in your house. They treated anyone who wasn't in your house, like complete shit. Can you really blame me for having a not so good outlook on Azazel?" asked the Ravenclaw with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:13 pm

"Pfft. Dad and I already fell apart enough," James grumbled trying to think about his family. He always loved his mother, and he couldn't imagine a life without her, yet he could easily imagine being without his father the past few months. It was an odd realization. Was his desire to not be known as Harry's son affecting him that much?

"Have you ever actually seen him in person?" Personally, James didn't have a rather negative first impression from Azazel, but that was probably more due to the fact he found him quite attractive. "Okay, I will give you credit for the fact that Slytherin is mainly filled with shitbags, but how can you get an impression of someone you never heard about until the incident at the party?"

@Molly Weasley II
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:49 pm

Molly rolled her eyes, "James I am pretty sure your father cares about you." letting out a sigh. She had been someone who could easily pass for the typical Weasley. Since she had been the daughter of Percy and was just like him. "No, I don't like socializing with those sort of people you know. My father tells me to not trust anyone associated with death eaters, " she said with a sigh. She knew that she sounding very prejudice and she didn't care. "Of course they are, the only good Slytherin had been Horace Slughorn who I would put as one of Hogwarts finest potion masters."

"I just don't want you to not care about us, now that you are dating Azazel," she said because she felt that she was losing her cousin and there wasn't much she could do. "I get that impression because I was just going off how things used to be."

@James Potter

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:28 am

He sighed and muttered, "If demeaning his own child for living a life of his own is considered caring..." James just hated being looked down upon for daring to make his own decisions. He was about to become an adult! Why was he being treated like a kid who can't make his own decisions?

"Azazel isn't like those Death Eaters though. You don't know him at all," James said softly looking down.

@Molly Weasley II
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down