Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Emptybon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Emptybon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Emptybon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Emptybon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

bon appetit ((burke family + invite))

+10
Andrea Herrera
Scorpius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Cecelia Burke
Bellona Lestrange
Cousin Skeeter
Melanthius Burke
Minnie Bulstrode
Hector Burke
Millicent Bulstrode Burke
14 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Empty bon appetit ((burke family + invite))

Post by Millicent Bulstrode Burke Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

After months of discussion and arrangement, Millicent and the family elves had gotten the manor in order and prepared to host a rather formal feast. Other than having her mother-in-law joining them, their future in-laws from Hector's arrangement were also slated to attend. She wasn't sure of the exact time yet, but she made sure there was plenty of time allotted time before and afterwards for chatting and leisure.

Millicent was sitting in the drawing room sipping a relaxing cup of Earl Grey. Surrounding her on the walls and throughout the room were various artifacts the Burkes had possessed for generations ranging from taxidermy dioramas, ancient vases with dried flowers, a magnificent harp that was playing a light tune, some family portraits, and one of the many libraries scattered throughout the property that tied the room together.

@Hector Burke @Melanthius Burke @Cecelia Burke @Minnie Bulstrode @Bellona Lestrange
Hospital Staff Member
Mini Ava :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 803e2f633e5de6aaa048eb108efd264ecd5e7c7b
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Millie
Healer
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shirley Stoler
partner pic :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 912a3227effe938fd3cf062f50d89c9f1562d157
Slytherin
Graduated
Leo
Apparition
Married
Parent
Healer
Wealthy
Death Eater / Supporter
British

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Empty Re: bon appetit ((burke family + invite))

Post by Bellona Lestrange Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:27 am

"Maybe you could just call me Bel? That's my nickname, if it's any easier."

Adorable. So adorable. She wanted to squish him.

"I have a cat called Nightstar who protects me from rats," she told him, giggling. "Tomo is beautiful, though."

What was a girlfriend. What was a girlfriend?! How would you try and describe that? What did they call it when an unmarried boy and girl were together?!

"Er - it's-- er..."
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Bellonagif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Thiusgif5
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Empty Re: bon appetit ((burke family + invite))

Post by Melanthius Burke Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:33 am

Ah, yes, he should've expected that their names wouldn't roll off the tongue as easily. The curses of standard names in the magical world...

"And you can just call me Thius as well," Thius added as he glanced over at the familiars. He'd never seen anything quite like them, especially as it appeared two of them had multiple tails. And coat colors that appeared utterly unnatural. It was quite fascinating to see in the flesh...

Thius looked over at Bellona and then back at Saburo as he tried to think of a way to explain the concept. Er...

"Well, Bellona is my girlfriend, and I'm her boyfriend, which makes us a couple. Your sister and my brother are betrothed, we're a step below engagement."

Yes, that should make enough sense.

@Bellona Lestrange @Saburo Tokugawa
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Ba81740caa8f7fa39a99f8ed0aa714a581e912a2
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 7c4d182b6a8fee23908fc80cae0e0ceb2023b8aa
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
Favorite Subject: DADA
British
Apparition
Favorite Season: Autumn
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Andrea Herrera

Post by Andrea Herrera Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:40 am

Andrea looked up at the sound of her name, almost as if being pulled from a trance. She put a smile on her face as the boy sat next to her. When she saw the ceature, her face lit up, "Oh my gosh. He's beautiful. Kitsune are such a unique species." She hid the hurt beautifully as Melanthius spoke, "Idina, wasn't there a bunch of kitsune that explored the forests behind the castle growing up. I can't remember if that was real or a dream?" 

@Sakura Tokugawa @Melanthius Burke @Bellona Lestrange
University Student
Andrea Herrera
Mini Ava :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Rea
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 000000
Wealthy
Spanish
Cancer
University Student

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:56 am

She didn't expect him to be so flustered, it was sort of adorable, but it made her feel so humbly embarrassed! They had just met, and Hector was already losing his composure. He must've been so nervous!

Sakura was nervous about it too, especially as she and her family had to uproot their life to come to Britain and expand the family. So far, she had no idea what she expected. It was all so different, and it was going to be strange to not be tutored at home anymore. Instead, she was going to attend an actual school. What was that supposed to be like?

Looking up at the portrait, she bowed to it as well. "You and your father look alike, Hector. You're like twins." The resemblance was quite striking to her.

@Hector Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 6677a0d09473190ff518d88d6e3f50f4
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Minnie Bulstrode

Post by Minnie Bulstrode Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:26 am

While everyone else was conversing, Minnie let out a loud squeal as she knelt down to try and pet one of the kitsunes. "What's your name, guest pet? You're so kyoot!"
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Minnie Bulstrode
Mini Ava :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Hatchet-face
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Minnie
Witch Watcher
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kim McGuire
Slytherin
Pisces
British
Apparition
Ministry Worker
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Post by Millicent Bulstrode Burke Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:57 am

Feeling a tap around her elbow, Millicent noticed Mitsy was there. Was there something wrong with the meal they had planned? "Give me one moment, Mrs. Tokugawa," she said to her, following the house elf out of the drawing room.

Cecelia wanted to talk to her? The least she could do was stop being so insubordinate for the remainder of the evening. She went upstairs and approached her daughter's room. Millicent was bounced back as she realized the kind of spell Melanthius had put around her room. She pulled out her wand, taking down the invisible barrier. "Cecelia? What do you need to talk about? Do you promise to behave?"

@Violet @Cecelia Burke
Hospital Staff Member
Mini Ava :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 803e2f633e5de6aaa048eb108efd264ecd5e7c7b
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Millie
Healer
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shirley Stoler
partner pic :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 912a3227effe938fd3cf062f50d89c9f1562d157
Slytherin
Graduated
Leo
Apparition
Married
Parent
Healer
Wealthy
Death Eater / Supporter
British

Back to top Go down

Cecelia Burke

Post by Cecelia Burke Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:51 pm

Cece heard her mother's voice and slowly opened her door, poking her face into the opening a bit, like a child hiding. She then opened the door more to show that she had changed into the dress her mother had picked out for her to wear for the evening, "Yes mother. You win. I'll do all the lessons that grandmother wishes." She felt like she was choking on her tongue when she said the next part, "And I will allow her to arrange a marriage if she wishes to do so." She looked at her mother, trying to get a read off her but ending up empty, "Plus, I'm starving." As if to prove her point her stomach growled loudly, "Please mum?" Cecelia very rarely called her mother mum, it was always mother, "I promise to be good." 

@Millicent Bulstrode Burke
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Cecelia Burke
Mini Ava :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Tumblr_nvlgilawDo1regz06o9_250
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Cece
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Nina Dobrev
Hufflepuff
British
Wealthy
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Millicent Bulstrode Burke Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:44 pm

Glaring at her daughter, Millicent ended up pleasantly surprised that she had done herself up properly for the dinner. "Very well, Cecelia. I'm proud of you for making the right choice. Our guests just arrived, so you'll have to tell them that you got out of your unexpected plans early and that you arrived through one of our fireplaces."

She could only hope that her daughter actually meant those words and that she'd find better company when she returned to Hogwarts...

"Let's head back down."

@Cecelia Burke
Hospital Staff Member
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Millie
Healer
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shirley Stoler
partner pic :
Slytherin
Graduated
Leo
Apparition
Married
Parent
Healer
Wealthy
Death Eater / Supporter
British

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:49 pm

He admired her side profile as she bowed to the likeness of his Father. How exemplary was she? Her behaviour was fine-tuned to the exactness of what a good, well-bred woman should be like. And yet, it really didn't seem as she was trying hard or putting on a show or anything of the like.

Far from putting him at ease though, his heart rate only sped faster.

"You... think myself to look surly?" he breathed bashfully, as the air of a short, nervous chuckle took hold. Merlin, why did he say that? Of course she didn't mean it in that way! Hector turned to her, aghast. "Oh - I'm sorry. I know that's not at all what you meant. You only meant to pay me compliment, yes. I know what you mean. We do look very similar and... we are quite similar in nature, as it happens."

Hector couldn't take the dryness of his throat. The tight clutching of his chest. The way she seemed unperturbed by it.

He leaned a little closer to her, but only in a way that it was clear he wanted to confide something:

"I'm really nervous," he admitted in a whisper, smiling ruefully. "I have been very nervous. About meeting you."

@Sakura Tokugawa
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Hectorgif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Hectorgif02
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Cecelia Burke

Post by Cecelia Burke Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:09 pm

Cece nodded and followed her mother down the stairs. She straightened hher posture with her shoulders back as she entered the room. She smiled when saw Idina there and went to hug her friend, kissing her cheek, before turning to her grandmothers guests, "I'm so terribly sorry I'm late. I got caught up in a tutoring session. I just got back through the floo." She then looked at Andrea and idina again, "I do hope my brothers are behaving themselves." She then looked over at Bella and simply nodded. That was when she noticed an unfamiliar and, "Is that a kitsune?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. 

@Millicent Bulstrode Burke @Bellona Lestrange @Melanthius Burke @Saburo Tokugawa
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Cecelia Burke
Mini Ava :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 Tumblr_nvlgilawDo1regz06o9_250
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Cece
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Nina Dobrev
Hufflepuff
British
Wealthy
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Sakura Tokugawa

Post by Sakura Tokugawa Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:40 pm

"I have not met your father, but I can see why. Your father raised you well."

First impressions really did matter, and it especially showed when it came to a previously-unknown fiance. So far, he's been nothing but polite and gracious to her, and for that, Sakura was grateful. She was afraid that she'd somehow be a bad guest, but that hasn't been the case.

Watching as he moved to whisper in her ear, Sakura cracked a smile of understanding. "I was nervous too, Hector, but being welcomed by you and your family made it go away."

Her kitsune was also starting to get more comfortable with all of the people and objects in the Bulstrode Burke manor; she was somewhat wary of Minnie and her jumpiness however.

"Are you going to Hogwarts with us?"

@Hector Burke
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Sakura Tokugawa
Mini Ava :
bon appetit ((burke family + invite)) - Page 11 6677a0d09473190ff518d88d6e3f50f4
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Sakura
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Meiko Kaji
Japanese
Of Age
Wealthy
Cancer
Hufflepuff
Engaged
Has a Familiar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11