Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
sister, sister ((marilyn)) Emptysister, sister ((marilyn)) Emptysister, sister ((marilyn)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
sister, sister ((marilyn)) Emptysister, sister ((marilyn)) Emptysister, sister ((marilyn)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

sister, sister ((marilyn))

2 posters

Go down

Evelyn Grayson

sister, sister ((marilyn)) Empty sister, sister ((marilyn))

Post by Evelyn Grayson Wed May 18, 2022 11:13 pm

Evelyn hadn't been too happy that her entire pregnancy managed to get passed around the school, and all she could think about is sitting in her dorm, and crying about what happened. She didn't like James Potter all that much and sent a crystal message to Marilyn to come and talk to her since she wanted to talk to her sister. Marilyn wasn't the most trustworthy person, but she liked to think her sister was helpful enough in this situation.

She had her uniform on today and was looking at her figure in the mirror.

The Hufflepuff wanted to see if she was showing right now, and knew Marilyn would have a blast walking in on this scene. She just needed someone to talk to, "I'm in here, Marilyn." she said when she heard footsteps.

@Marilyn Grayson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
sister, sister ((marilyn)) 8f2b7058ecb0370213923c62291409e8
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Grayson

sister, sister ((marilyn)) Empty Re: sister, sister ((marilyn))

Post by Marilyn Grayson Wed May 18, 2022 11:20 pm

Although she was currently unsuccessful in her endeavor to report something unfavorable about James to Alayna, Marilyn obviously jumped at the chance to talk to her sister. After all, there was a rather high chance she knew some things about him. She put her hair up in a ponytail for practice that afternoon and quickly made her way to the bathroom her sister was in.

"What's happening, Evelyn?" Marilyn asked as she walked inside. "Trying to see if you have a baby bump?" She joined her sister by the mirror; at least she wasn't going to get fat from spreading her legs.

@Evelyn Grayson
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Marilyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
sister, sister ((marilyn)) 088f63d7b1799f8b9a967cdf2e56ca6872393f35
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
marilyn
6th year
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Maureen McCormick
partner pic :
sister, sister ((marilyn)) Tumblr_inline_p66qrxAZAr1slg0na_250
Gryffindor
Taurus
British
Head Cheerleader
Wampus
Made 200 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Dating

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Wed May 18, 2022 11:25 pm

This was embarrassing.

Evelyn wanted to cry, and when her sister came in saying the dreaded words. "Please don't say baby bump, the idea freaks me out since I've never seen myself having kids this young," she said as she felt the figure of her stomach. "How could I be so stupid, Marilyn?" she asked turning to her sister with a sigh.

She better not report any of this, "The sex wasn't even all that good." she sighed. It was anal, and Evelyn didn't find much love for anal sex like men did, "I hate myself, Marilyn." she said crying. Walking away from the mirror, she took a seat on the floor, and just crossed her arms.

Why did this have to happen to her?

@Marilyn Grayson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Grayson

Post by Marilyn Grayson Wed May 18, 2022 11:30 pm

Marilyn didn't know how to deal with her sister's pregancy-fueled emotions. Hell, she wasn't the greatest at comforting her fellow girls in general. The closest was when one of her gal pals were getting sad over boys. The standard sleepover topics.

"I think all of the girls in the school would've been dumb if James Potter wanted to be with them." Until he turned out to be gay. At least she would've never fallen for it as her heart was set on the uber hunky Wadeykins!

Marilyn joined her sister on the floor and wrapped her in a hug in an attempt to comfort her. "Do you have a plan..?"

What else could she say without seeming desperate for gossip?

@Evelyn Grayson
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Marilyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
marilyn
6th year
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Maureen McCormick
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
British
Head Cheerleader
Wampus
Made 200 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Dating

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Wed May 18, 2022 11:35 pm

Evelyn knew that James Potter had been eye candy for a lot of girls since he had been the son of the boy who lived, and now she was currently carrying an heir to the Potter name. The thought had cared for her a lot, and she had to agree with Evelyn, "I agree with you on that one, they definitely would be dumb." she said trying to fight back tears. The thought scared her a lot, and when Marilyn came and gave her a hug, she leaned on her shoulder. "I don't have a plan, but I suppose since our mother knows I have no other choice, but to go through with it," she said with a sigh. "I just don't want to be suckered into a relationship with James Potter, because I don't want to be in a loveless relationship," Evelyn spoke as she leaned her head against the wall, and thought about her options.

@Marilyn Grayson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Grayson

Post by Marilyn Grayson Wed May 18, 2022 11:40 pm

"Why didn't you take Plan B, sissy? You know mum wouldn't have noticed if you hid the evidence in time!"

Marilyn had to enter the position of concerned sister. It was weird to think about how she was going to become an aunt while still a student. An aunt. What?!

She frowned as she tried to think of ways to hide Evelyn's bump until it became too obvious; at this point, she had to help however she could. Screw Potter for putting them in this position!

"Do you plan on putting it up for adoption or what? James has been spouting about how he wants to be in the kid's life..."

@Evelyn Grayson
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Marilyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
marilyn
6th year
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Maureen McCormick
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
British
Head Cheerleader
Wampus
Made 200 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Dating

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Wed May 18, 2022 11:48 pm

Evelyn didn't think having anal sex meant she'd have to take Plan B. This was like the worst kind of superstition that Evelyn felt was going on right now. "I didn't know anal could get you pregnant, but apparently, I was wrong," she spoke with a lot of sad anger since this was a horrible situation. Evelyn wasn't happy that James was spouting plans for the kid, and not even consulting since she was the one who had the ultimate final say.

"I thought about putting it up for adoption, and James has no business talking about this," she said with a lot of anger. She had also thought of keeping the kid and giving it a good life. "How am I going to explain to my child that their father is gay, and how they were brought into the world in this kind of circumstance," she said with a huge sigh. "Do you have any ideas, Marilyn?" she spoke with a sigh.

She needed to figure out something right now.

@Marilyn Grayson

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Grayson

Post by Marilyn Grayson Wed May 18, 2022 11:55 pm

They did what? Her face contorted in disgust at the very word. "Ewwww! Why couldn't he have done it the proper way? And with protection?!" Her sister still shouldn't have spread her legs for that druggie.

"James has no business talking about anything! He'll probably end up being a deadbeat anyway with how he left you at the dance!"

She couldn't stand James at all! Marilyn was going to make sure his cheers weren't as positive at the match. It was one way she and Alayna could get back at him. "I don't know! I'm not sure how he could even think of being a good father to the kid with his drug use and partying and impulsive behavior!"

@Evelyn Grayson
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Marilyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
marilyn
6th year
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Maureen McCormick
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
British
Head Cheerleader
Wampus
Made 200 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Dating

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Thu May 19, 2022 12:01 am

Evelyn wished she had done it the proper way because she heard sex was more enjoyable that way.

"I told him we could do the proper way first, but he said this way felt better," she said with a bit of shrug. The Hufflepuff felt so exposed and embarrassed right now. "I know I learned a lesson I won't ever have sex with a druggie again, and what if the drugs go into the baby," she spoke with a huge sigh.

She didn't want to think James would be a deadbeat, because he liked to think the Potters were raised a lot better than that, but she also knew James wasn't what Potters should be. "I don't want to give him a say in how I deal with this pregnancy, because I don't want him thinking his ways are okay. I also believe people could change," she said with a bit of a sigh. She didn't know what to do. "I don't think any guy here would be willing to be a father to a child that isn't theirs," she said and it made her cry, she didn't want to do this alone.

@Marilyn Grayson

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Grayson

Post by Marilyn Grayson Thu May 19, 2022 12:22 am

"If it got in the baby, then we'll have to have it out for him!"

How? Well, she was going to have to work on that for her sister's sake. She put one of her hands into a fist and hit the palm of her other hand. "He'll know the consequences of messing with you! You deserve better!"

"Adoption might be the best option. I doubt James would be able to raise the kid on his own. How many of the few gay guys here would want to raise a kid?"

@Evelyn Grayson
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Marilyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
marilyn
6th year
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Maureen McCormick
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
British
Head Cheerleader
Wampus
Made 200 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Dating

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Thu May 19, 2022 12:54 am

Evelyn nodded when Marilyn said they'd have it out for him. "I'd kill James if that were to happen," she said with a sigh. She wanted to already kill James more than anything right now. She put her knees up to her chest and thought about possible options for how she'd go about this pregnancy. "I know I deserve better, and I'd like to find better. I am beautiful and I shouldn't have let James taint that beauty," she spoke with a sigh.

She didn't mind the idea of adoption, but part of her wanted to see her baby grow up and live an amazing life. "I know it's probably the best option, but part of me thinks I could be a good mother without James. I've seen plenty of women do it, and I just would like to see the baby grow up," she spoke with a sigh. "I don't know many, but not many straight guys would do the same since they like to get their dick wet," said Evelyn with a sigh.

The boys were absolutely disgusting.
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Grayson

Post by Marilyn Grayson Thu May 19, 2022 10:50 am

"I wouldn't stop you if you tried!"

She loathed James so much! How was he still allowed to attend after threatening Alayna? How was he allowed to get away with everything? Marilyn patted her sister on the shoulder. "I prepared some anti-Potter cheers for the match! It'll be great!"

And then she'd get all of the attention being Gryffindor's Head Cheerleader!

"I'm sure there has to be a good guy out there! Who wouldn't want someone as sweet as you?"

It was important to hype up her fellow girls, especially when it was her sister.

@Evelyn Grayson
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Marilyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
marilyn
6th year
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Maureen McCormick
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
British
Head Cheerleader
Wampus
Made 200 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Dating

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Thu May 19, 2022 11:38 pm

Evelyn loved that Marilyn was being supportive of her, and knew people would be shocked to see that Marilyn actually had a heart when she wasn't looking for the latest gossip right now. "I don't think I'd actually be able to produce a good killing curse, because you got to be super evil to cast something like that." she pointed out right now. That's at least what she had managed to learn in her one class recently. "Are you actually going to cheer them?" asked Evelyn.

The idea sounded really good, but she wasn't sure that look good on Marilyn's behalf.

She didn't exactly know if there be a good guy out there since they all had only wanted shag, or they were in a relationship, and Evelyn wasn't sure how'd that go over. "Do you know any?" she asked.

@Marilyn Grayson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Grayson

Post by Marilyn Grayson Thu May 19, 2022 11:46 pm

That was true; Evelyn was so nice, not necessarily Louis nice, but she was benign enough that she likely couldn't manage a slither of darker magic. She doubted she could either. Why would she need to know so much about magic if she was going to be a journalist like mum?

"They wouldn't be able to tell if I sneak it in good enough!" Marilyn reassured with a giggle. "Wadeykins is going to be so amazing to watch... Sorry that we're going against your house, but he's going to be why mine wins!" So hunky and dreamy!

Now she actually had to think of a guy?! She should've expected that! "Um, I guess there's Lazar? He's a bit odd and nerdy, he finds every girl attractive, but he took the new girl to the dance. He treated her nicely enough that I think he'd worship you..."

@Evelyn Grayson
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Marilyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
marilyn
6th year
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Maureen McCormick
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
British
Head Cheerleader
Wampus
Made 200 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Dating

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Grayson

Post by Evelyn Grayson Thu May 19, 2022 11:53 pm

Evelyn had to admire Marilyn's courage to want to do an Anti-Potter cheer in during the match. "It'll be fun to see you manage that. because James doesn't deserve our support. I hope he flakes and Lakelyn will be able to catch the snitch." she had teased a little bit to her sister. She couldn't help to find her sister's crush on Wade McKenna to be super cute, but Evelyn felt like she could also do better.

That made two of them to say the least.

"I mean he's cute, but you could also do better," she said with a bit of a chuckle. The idea of dating Lazar made her chuckle a little bit since she didn't think about him, "I mean he's okay, but you know he'd probably get a little too clingy. Do you think Finnigan would be a good match, or is he too close for your roommate?" she said as she thought about Faolan Finnigan, which she felt was a hard miss due to his friendship with Emerald.

@Marilyn Grayson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Evelyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Eve
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Lili Reinhart
Hufflepuff
British
Parent

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Grayson

Post by Marilyn Grayson Fri May 20, 2022 12:08 am

"Plus he'll be benched for the rest of the year if he doesn't show up! I'm sure our reserve is more of a Gryffindor than he is!"

She wouldn't be surprised if James got caught doing lines in one of the bathrooms during the match. That's just something he'd do.

"Eww, definitely don't do Finnigan. Emerald loves him and his sister is a total pyromaniac! Every night I go to bed, I worry I'll wake up to the dorm room being a ruin of ashes!"

@Evelyn Grayson
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Marilyn Grayson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
marilyn
6th year
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Maureen McCormick
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Taurus
British
Head Cheerleader
Wampus
Made 200 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Dating

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down