Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Go away (Hades)  EmptyGo away (Hades)  EmptyGo away (Hades)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Go away (Hades)

Go down

Pandora Carrow

Go away (Hades)  Empty Go away (Hades)

Post by Pandora Carrow Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:44 pm

Pandora entered the common room and glared at the two first years that were sitting on the couch until the scurried off. She sat on the couch and stared into the flames of the burning green fire as she thought of everything that was happening in her life. Mainly him. The man she was going to have to marry. She groaned in frustration and closed her eyes not hearing someone approach from behind 

@Hades Gaunt
Adult
Pandora Carrow
Mini Ava :
Go away (Hades)  56ff393542aa009e2d479d2e001576d4c42e4dcf
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Pandora
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Elizabeth Gillies
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Go away (Hades)  Empty Re: Go away (Hades)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:37 am

Hades had been doing rounds and ended up in his old common room, frankly he did not miss it. He loved having his own quarters, he did not have to worry about a roommate leaving an absolute mess. Seeing Pandora he thought about just sneaking out as he did not want to talk to her nor did he want to hear her complain about their arrangement, in fact he was already thinking of breaking it off though he was not ready to tell his parents the reasoning as to why.

Hades however decided that he should talk to her and maybe he could bear being around her a little bit more. His body resented his decision with all of it's might and wanted nothing more but to just dart out the door, he however walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "You know that couch is for everyone's use right, if someone else is on it you do not force them off." He said trying to think of some conversation.

@Pandora Carrow

Back to top Go down

Pandora Carrow

Post by Pandora Carrow Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:53 am

"they were just a couple of first years. If it wasn't me it would have been someone else. Besides what do you care? You're barely around anymore. And you've hardly spoken to me since our engagement?" She wouldn't tell him she was a bit hurt the lack of contact. She would not appear weak to him "why are you here, Hades?" She said sitting up and moving her legs so he could sit if he wished to 

@Hades gaunt
Adult
Pandora Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Pandora
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Elizabeth Gillies
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:18 pm

Hades groaned inwardly when she mentioned that he had barely talked to her, to be frank Hades had been busy with his head boy duties, quidditch and his school work to be able to have any free time. Actually he was purposefully keeping himself busy so he did not slip into his addiction, he found the more time he spent doing something the less that he would have the chance to think of his stash of drugs that he had in his dorm for a security blanket, he wanted to get clean but he knew the withdrawals were real and better when you do not have free time.

Letting out a sigh he went and sat beside her, he chuckled at her question. "Look I do have rounds that takes place in here, and this is still technically my house even though I spend most of my time in the Head Boy dorm," He told her trying not to make her feel like she was a reason why he didn't want to go in to the Slytherin Common Room.

@Pandora Carrow

Back to top Go down

Pandora Carrow

Post by Pandora Carrow Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:57 pm

Pandora turned away from him as he spoke because she felt tears pricking the back of her eyes. She wanted to make this work. To make her parents happy "if you say so" she said her voice cracking due to the tears she was fighting off. She wrapped her arms around her waist and felt herself secluding inward "you should just come around more often"

@Hades gaunt
Adult
Pandora Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Pandora
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Elizabeth Gillies
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Hades could not help not being around more often, he was busy and she would just understand that. With school ,his head boy duties, and quidditch all of his free time was shot. He could not cut down on anything to just spend time with her even if they were in this forced relationship because of their parents. He just didn't feel the desire to make more time with her, was he wrong in that? He did not think so as he did not have feelings for her so why should he give everything up to fulfill her desire, as far as he remembered she didn't want this either, so what was up with her.

"I am being honest here, I don't know how I can come more often when with everything I have going on that I will be able to just stop by and talk, but I will try to come as often as I can," he told her not caring if she was already upset it was the truth and sometimes the truth hurt.
@Pandora Carrow

Back to top Go down

Pandora Carrow

Post by Pandora Carrow Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:27 pm

Pandora turned to him and glared at him through narrowed eyes "is that supposed to make everything better? Hades, I don't like this any more than you do. But this is something we have to do. We don't get a choice" she said referring to their engagement " in all honesty, I could do alot better. But I could also do a lot worse. Same goes for you when it comes to me. So how about you suck it up, and accept the fact that were stuck in this" she said getting to her feet and pacing a bit " I get you have a bunch of duties. But now, one of those is attending to me and our relationship. Wouldn't want to disappoint daddy gaunt" she said crossing her arms and looking at him as if expecting an answer

@Hades gaunt
Adult
Pandora Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Pandora
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Elizabeth Gillies
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:10 pm

Hades groaned inwardly at her response he could not help his schedule, it looked like he was going to have to give up sleep to be able to keep her happy well he had news for her that was not going to happen. "Well I am not going to give up sleep just to make you happy, I can't add more hours to the day and my father would understand that I don't have that much time to drop everything to keep you happy, me being head boy and being captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team means more to him than our relationship, it is really just a power move that he arranged us, so I wouldn't push your luck," he said he was not going to be led into a hole that he could not get out of.

@Pandora Carrow

Back to top Go down

Pandora Carrow

Post by Pandora Carrow Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:23 pm

Pandora rolled her eyes at his words, "You could at least try. And I'm not asking you drop everything. I get quidditch and shit is important to you, Hades. I have my stuff that's important to me too." She meant it too. She had alot going on in her life but she was willing to at least try to make it work, "Maybe we could do a Hogsmeade weekend together or something like that? We could at least make the effort?" She really wasn't asking for alot at that moment. Just minimal effort "Power trip or not, Hades. It's the move hes made. Now it's our move."

@Hades Gaunt
Adult
Pandora Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Pandora
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Elizabeth Gillies
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down