Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 EmptyMasquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 EmptyMasquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 EmptyMasquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 EmptyMasquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff)

+4
Felix Venox
Cherry Darling
Narkissos Jetson
James Potter
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 Empty Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:22 am

First topic message reminder :

It was that time of year again time for the annual halloween ball and well this year's theme was a Masquerade. Nate walked down to the great hall and smiled slightly as he noticed how it was decked out. well he hoped that this was going to go smoothly he really didn't want anything to be messed up tonight. So far it seemed like the students would enjoy themselves, there was a chocolate fountain and punch set up in one corner the rest of the hall was filled orange and black decorations and a few tricks set up by the school's ghosts. "Well let's get this ball started!" Nate thought out loud as he slipped his mask over his face.

Back to top Go down

Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:02 am

Gaston didn't really plan to go o he ball but because of his sister Maddie he decided to attend. He needed to keep eye on her there. Just in the case, so something bad wouldn't happen really.

When he walked in he realized Maddie was here already. "Oh here you are," he said when he did finally did found Maddie. He walked to her. "We supposed to have met before we walked into the Great Hall," he added there to Maddie. He wasn't sure how all this will end up, the night.

Back to top Go down

Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Atticus saw his sister and a smile spread across his face. She was one of the few things that made him happy in this world. He walked voer to Alayna and smiled "Hey there Aly." he said kissing the top of her head "Beautiful as always, my dear twin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:19 pm

Alayna beamed at the sight of her brother and practically tackled him into a hug, kissing at his cheek after he had kissed her forehead. "Oh hush you. You have to say that." She said, rolling her eyes and adjusted her mask. "You also weren't supposed to know who I was, you idiot." She scolded him, her mask barely showing the fact that she had narrowed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:24 pm

After getting some punch, James began to walk around the Great Hall. Who could he hang out with? At this point, he doubted that Azazel would be able to go to the ball which made him rather sad.The Gryffindor looked around in hopes of finding somebody who seemed familiar.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Spring
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:30 pm

Asher decided to show up this ball thing too. Even if he wasn't that excited about it like most people for sure. He did wear mask even just in the case. When he walked in he tried to find someone who he might know but it was pretty hard with all these masks on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Well, it seemed he was easily recognized after all. Mackenzie would give herself away when she would speak out toward him, and he smirked in turn.

"Gee, and who might you be?" He teased with a light chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:41 pm

Athena entered the ball and walekd around a bit. She smoothed out her dress and fixed her mask and took a few deep breaths. She didnt really know what to do as she was no longer with Hades who usually attended these sort of things with her. As she was walking, she bumped into someone at the snack table. She blushed a bit as she looked into his bright green eyes and smiled softly "Hello." She said moving her hair out of her face. Something about this boy seemed familiar (The boy is James in case anyone was wondering)
Athenas outfit:

Atticus laughed at his sisters actions and even harder at her words "Oh dear Alayna. Havent you heard, I never follow the rules. Get used to it." He said smirking at her and sent her friends a wink

Mackenzie laughed softly, "I dont know. Why dont we go to the Room or Requirement after this get reaquainted." She said giggling softly as she moved her hair some more "Come here alone?" She asked wondering if he had a date

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:54 pm

"Um, hi..?" James responded looking at the girl who had decided to talk to him. It wasn't somebody like Azazel, but it was suffice for the moment. "How are you?"
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Athena smiled when the boy did not ignore her "Im fine. And you? Well, you look a bit upset, so Im guessing the person you like didnt show up." She said. She was very good at reading people, it also helped that she was telepathic

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:15 pm

He scratched the back of his head listening to the other. "I guess you could say that..." James really had no clue on what to do in this situation.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Athena blinked a few times, her dress and mask brought out her bright blue eues. She bit her lip a bit nervously, she had no idea what to say or do in this situation. She just stood there a bit awkward, thankful as all hell when Lily Potter showed up, "Hi Athena." She said knowing right away who the blonde girl was. She then turned to the boy "James!" She shouted hugging her big brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Alayna swatted Atticus' arms when he winked at her friend, almost stepping in front of Azalea to protect her. "C'mon, Attie. We had a deal. You don't fuck my friends, I don't fuck yours. Will you stop flirting with my girls?" She said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Besides, I'm your best gal. You don't need these weirdos." Azalea let out a small 'Hey!' knowing Alayna was joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Atticus smirked and looked around Alayna a bit :I cant help it, Aly. youre friends are... rather delicious." he said licking his lips a bit, his blue eyes sparkling underneath his mask. he laughed a bit "Yes you are my best gal. But I cant fuck you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:41 pm

Alayna glared furiously and punched his arm as hard as she could. "Don't you dare touch Lea, she's mine.." She murmured, Azalea laughing at her words and kissed her cheek before she disappeared into the crowd. "Thank god for that." She said, crinkling her nose at the mere thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:43 pm

Atticus smirked "You always get the fun ones." he said eyeing Azalea as she walked fof thent urned to his twin "Then who can I hook up with? I tried with Lancaster. Didnt work out. Riddle is like a little sister to me. As is the Malfoy girl."

Back to top Go down

Madison Shaw

Post by Madison Shaw Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:23 pm

Madison had disliked anything that was social, which was something she preyed on, and whenever there was a party she made sure she was there. She had soon saw her brother, and she she looked, and she said. " I was looking for you, and that may be so. But I wanted to have my own fun. Since I might as well enjoy myself, and no one will suspect a thing. I am not even showing. " said Madison.

She looked down, and she soon looked and sighed. " At least I found you, and I am guessing your going to be in charge of me. Since Autumn could not do it herself due to her duties as head girl. " sighed Madison. Then soon she looked and she soon saw someone and she soon let out a smile.

" Maybe I will find someone to talk to, since I no longer have a guy. And you know that I need to somehow find something. " said Madison. Soon spotting a boy she let out a smile. " Perfect, now if you mind I will go have some fun. And if you want why not find Autumn since you two are in same house. " said Madison with a smirk.
Adult
Madison Shaw
Mini Ava :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 2 000000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:29 pm

Gaston lisened his sister Maddie to speak there now. He knew he is charge of her for today and it won't be easy. "For now they don't suspect anything. Fine go have fun but be careful," he said to her sister. He could keep her having fun for sure. He didn't really wanna start any drama here, so better let her go have some fun. "Okay, but Maddie be careful. We don't need no more drama. Also if you need any help just ask I'll be there," he said and wondered what he should to do time being awhile his sister talks with someone else. "No Autumn for now. Let's her finish her head girl duties. She will be here eventually," he said and sighed. For some reason he thought this won't end well, he had feeling.

Asher was still looking around and wonderding what he should to do here. He barely knew anyone. So many had found someone to talk with there.

Back to top Go down

Autumn Shaw

Post by Autumn Shaw Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Autumn had never thought her seventh year would involve all that was going on and the only good thing about it was that she was head girl. Even though the option for head boy was an thought Autumn did approve, then again she had no say nor did her family. Then again Autumn let out a smile. Soon entering the great hall in a red dress, red high heels, red and gold mask, red themed jewelry, and some red makeup. . Leaving Autumn to smile as she walked around and wondered where her siblings where.

Madison soon eyed her brother and she looked, and she said. " Then I will make sure they won't since I will find charm for them to not expect this. " scowled Madison. She was not happy about being pregnant nor did she desire the school to know about it. Soon looking and she said. " Well my first scare no one suspected a thing. " said Madison.

Autumn soon heard voices that were familiar, but she was not going to think about it. As she walked around greeting some of her friends with a smile. Then soon she watched as she saw some of the people socializing and rolled her eyes at other comments.

Madison eyed her brother once again, and she said. " I know what I am doing, and getting a guy for me isn't that hard since look at me I am perfect. " smirked Madison knowing what would happen, and soon she looked, and she said. " What can happen I already am pregnant so what more can happen. Since if I was having twins they would already be there, well growing of course. " smirked Madison.

Autumn soon look and she spotted her siblings and she smiled as she soon walked over, and saw her sister going someplace leaving her to cross her arms. As she soon got there too late and she looked, and she said. " Gaston! Where the hell is Maddie going? You were supposed to watch her. " said Autumn with her arms crossed,

Maddie soon got to her destination as she saw a boy and she let out a smile, and she soon thought about what she should say. Since what more could she do as she soon looked and she knew that she might as well go back to her old ways and she soon said. " You seem bored well can't say I blame you anyway. " smiled Madison.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Gaston listened Madison there now and just rolled his eyes at some things. "Oh Charms seems good idea," he agreed with it there. He knew he couldn't really stop Maddie going to have fun for awhile. He didn't say anything back when Maddie talked about not doing anything worse then pregnancy now. Well he couldn't she was gone already and Autumn was there.

"Oh shit. You are here," Gaston said to Autumn now and sighed. "You know if I would have forced her to stay here with me. She wouldn't have had fun for sure. I just decided let her have some fun for awhile," he tried to explain there now. "You know we can't keep her having fun. She deserves on evening have fun. We have kept her away from it months," he added. He had no idea how to deal with his twin sister now.

Asher was surprised when someone came to talk with her suddenly. She looked at the girl and found her pretty for sure. "Yes, it's quite boring here so far. Everyone seems to have found their friends or family expect me," he said there and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Autumn Shaw

Post by Autumn Shaw Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:21 pm

Autumn looked at her brother in disgust, they definitely had different views it seemed as Autumn looked as she soon looked, and she said. " Yeah I am since I am head girl and you say like that is a bad thing. At least here are parents are not here, and maybe if she had some sort of control over her and you say the last time we let that happen. " said Autumn with her arms crossed.

" Well life is not fun and she would just have to deal with it, since in six months she is going to be a mother and your life is basically fucked. You may be right, but did you forget Maddie lost something that kept her sane and now that he is gone. She is bound to do something stupid, and there are plenty of guys here who wants to sleep with Maddie, since being popular has that effect. " said Autumn.

Which was the truth her sister was popular and every guy wanted to be her, and she soon looked, and she said. " And I actually thought perhaps you could keep an eye on her and if that means keeping her from fun then let that be. What do you think our parents would do huh? Or even Tessa, then again Tessa has her own problems as a professor. " sighed Autumn.

" And let's be honest Madison hates me so your the next best thing, and what I asked you was simple. Since Maddie needs to have some sort of control Gaston, and as older siblings we are supposed to watch over her. Since Madison does a pretty shitty job as an older sibling to Ezra and Bella. " sighed Autumn.

Madison soon smiled at the boy as she looked at him, and she said. " It is since some people are simply stupid. And walking hearing the conversations it is like come on grow the fuck up, and I am Madison Shaw, but I am sure you already knew that. " smiled Madison looking at the boy.

" Believe me having family here sucks since they are always like bothering you, my sister is head girl, so it kind of a buzzkill and she takes her job too seriously, and why not be like the head boy who doesn't care. " smiled Madison. Then soon she smiled, " If you want I can be your friend for the night since my friends are with people. " smiled Madison.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:01 pm

Gaston listened his twin there to speak. The lectures from her was already so normal thing. He was basically sick of it already. He wonders now even why he agreed with Autumns deal to babysit basically his sister Maddie. He just cared about Maddie probably and he was sure his ways of things was different from Autumn. Always have been.

"I get it. You are freaking worried she will to do something stupid again. You need to stop worrying so much. She deserves to have some time of fun," he said there and sighed. This won't end good. "I know she lost him and if we keep her with us. Not letting her have fun. We just trigger her sadness and everything else more. He just keeps getting angry at us. Which isn't good for her baby," he said there now. He actually had point this time but he was sure Autumn won't see it yet.

"I get it she is popular girl. Not everyone is like him. You can't judge people just by one person," Gaston said. "Autumn, our ways are different and you know it. You have always been more strict than I am. That's why you get the head position not me. Do you think I don't have my own problems. Madison isn't my only problem out there. You keep focusing on her or just studies or head girl business too much," he said there now and it was basically true. He has some problems is own too. "Not here to discuss my problems. So don't bother to ask I won't tell," he added, just in case.

"Madison trusts me more because I don't force her to do things. Also I listen her and try to make her happy again. You don't see what I see since I spend with her more time. She is always so unhappy, sad, and so on. It's good for her and her baby that she has some fun for awhile. She deserves it," Gaston said. He had no idea where this will go now. "You are the only prefect example here for sure. I'm not that prefect like you for sure. Never will be. Trust me Madison won't to do something stupid," he said and sighed. He basically had all this time watched Maddie awhile she talked with that boy there.

Asher smiled at Madison. "Oh yeah. Some people are stupid for sure and need to grow up," he agreed there for sure with it. He haven't really listened the conversations there yet. "I figured it out yes. I'm Asher Lance," he said with a small smile on his face.

"Oh. That's not good for sure. So you ditched them having there talk among themselves. Seems like your brother is getting lectured but he doesn't go down easily. Oh that's very lovely of you keeping my company for today," he said there now and looked over Maddie's siblings, he figured they were since Madison had been talking with boy at least before.

Back to top Go down

Autumn Shaw

Post by Autumn Shaw Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:48 pm

Autumn sighed as she soon looked, and she soon wished this was not how her night went and she soon looked around and looked. " I am worried, because she is our little sister, and you know something I do feel horrible for her. And I am sure she does, but she needs to learn responsibility and our parents aren't her to teach her it. So it is our job to do that, and for a change I have something going my way with being head girl. Even though the head boy could be different, but that is irrelevant. " sighed Autumn. Since all she wanted was when she found out she head girl, that she could have a good year.

" Yeah, and she has no business talking to other guys! Look where being with guys got her, since it is kind of sad when the two of us who are seventeen going to be eighteen in two months haven't had sex, and Maddie has done it a lot. " said Autumn. Which was the truth and she soon looked, and she said. " You know what else isn't good is a baby having an irresponsible mother. I love Maddie don't get me wrong, and I always do, but she can't be a little kid forever. And I am fine with it, but I asked you if you could watch her. " said Autumn with her arms crossed.

Even though she was well aware of the attention coming upon them, and she rolled her eyes since she was not judging anyone. Leaving her to look and say. " I am not judging anyone, but some guys take advantage of girls because everyone knows Maddie would give anything to let some sort of guy in her pants. " said Autumn. Looking and she said. " I just am tired of Madison thinking she can do whatever she wants, and my job as head girl is also to make sure everyone in line. And do you honestly hear half of these kids comments it pathetic. " said Autumn.

" I am sorry for actually trying to care, and try to do what mum would want us to do as well as Tessa since there not here. Then again Maddie would not listen to them either, and she used to trust me, but I guess trying to care sucks. And the fact that is actually pregnant bothers me and I lost my one best friend which was Maddie. And don't you fucking call me perfect either!! " shouted Autumn.

Maddie let out a smile as she heard Asher agree to do it, and she said. " That is for sure, and I heard what some people are saying. And apparently sleeping with people is something that happens on these nights, and I guess a ball is just a formal party, and trust me I have been to better, since where I come from that is common, and then again I am used to luxury and that since my family is rich. " smiled Maddie.

Soon leaving Maddie to turn and she was furious as she soon looked, and she said. " Well my sister is nothing but a worrying bitch anyway. But if it gets worse I will go over and have a chat since my sister Autumn is too over-protective. And he doesn't but Autumn also has no fucking filter. " sighed Maddie.

" I forgot to say nice to meet you Asher and that is a pretty cute name. " smiled Maddie.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:03 am

Gaston wasn't sure how make Autumn to see his point of view of things. "I get you are worried. Of course I am too worried about her. So if we keep telling her to do nothing and always be our side. Not going anywhere, she will learn responsibility? It doesn't work that way. Everyone learns from their own mistakes, not from someone else," Gaston said there now. He was getting already there annoyed by his twin. This wasn't really how he had wanted this night end up for sure.

"Yeah I know. But you need to trust her a little bit more. I'm sure she now knows what happens when you do it and even if you use protection. It doesn't always go as planned," Gaston said there and just wasn't anymore sure if he had made right decision. "I did let her to go but same time I'll keep eye on her. If something happens what shouldn't happen I'll be right there and will make it not happen. Trust me I have an idea. I didn't let her really loose, without idea," he said there now something. He didn't really exactly have plan but he needed convince his sister that it was part of his plan there.

"Well too be honest I'm sick of taking care of her all the time. I don't want to always hear her complaining and so on. Do you get it can get annoying in some point? I spend way too much time with her and wanted just for awhile have night with her complains," Gaston said. He noticed that some people did watch on them there now already too.

"Well my and Maddie relationship isn't so good either. He trust me more yes but mostly because I'm not so strict as you. I'm there for her when he needs someone to talk or just help. I do care too and I'm worried about her too. Also about the baby for sure. Okay, fine you're not prefect," Gaston said there now something and just sighed. All this just went down hill for sure.

Asher did listen what Madison said there now. "Oh wow. Well I didn't really come here because of that. I just came here to have some fun. I don't really plan to sleep with anyone. And well I'm not from that rich family but still we have some money since we aren't poor for sure," Asher said there now. He didn't really plan to do anything what he shouldn't to do. Of course he have slept with girls before but today he haven't really planned to do it.

"Oh. Well there is probably reasons why she is so over-protective. Your brother seems to be more understanding one, seems like he tries to make your sister understand why he did let you go. Come here," Asher said with a small smile on his face.

"Oh it's nice to meet you Madison. Oh thanks. You have pretty name too and also yourself are very pretty," smiled Asher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:24 am

Lakeesha had decided to show up at the ball too. Even if getting ready for it took longer time than she did thought. She isn't really used to getting dressed up for parties alone. At least at the end she managed to do it.

When she was ready she walked into the great hall and looked around there. It has been quite long time since she was here at ball. Last time was when she did attend to this school. It was few years ago. She saw students here and there talking between them.

She even heard one boy and girl argue over something. Actually few seconds later she realized those were Autumn and Gaston, one of Shaw siblings. Few minutes later she spotted even Madison there talking with boy. She actually knew what was going in that family, she knew their older brother Atticus quite well and he have told her few things. Well they were kind of dating.

Kesha decided to keep eye on them for now since if there is some kind of drama she will brake it off for sure.

Kesha's outfit

OOC: I didn't mention Atticus Nott there. I was mentioning about Atticus Shaw. If it's not understood.

Back to top Go down

Autumn Shaw

Post by Autumn Shaw Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Autumn had not been too thrilled about the situation, and she soon looked and she said. " Yeah and when has Madison ever been responsible on her own huh? Since she has never made a right decision, the only good thing is she actually keeping her child. And not doing some stupid abortion. " said Autumn. Then again Autumn knew Madison would hate to shatter her reputation or whatever Madison found.

" Yeah most people do!! But Maddie doesn't and for a change I thought she wouldn't but first chance she gets at having fun. Where does she go? She goes and talks to some guy who doesn't even know that she is pregnant. And knowing her she would put off telling him and I am trying to somehow not have this get any worse. I am also well aware that Madison fucking hates me. " sighed Autumn. Then again she soon saw someone and she looked, and she sighed.

Then soon she looked, " Were damn lucky Ezra isn't here, since knowing him he will probably go off and tell her. I am too, but I am trying to do the right thing, and if that means being a total buzzkill then so be it. Since what better do I really have, since I have no interest in dating and you know that. " said Autumn with her arms crossed. Looking at her brother and she rolled her eyes.

" Well you think I want to put it up with it either, and who else can look after her? And Gaston she is pregnant, and the way she is. Will only get worse since can you honestly trust Maddie will those harmones? " asked Autumn with her arms crossed. Soon looking and wondering what the hell was her brother thinking and she soon sighed.

Looking and she said. " Yeah and does that guy want to be father huh? If our parents would here your damn lucky if you would even be alive. And I mean mum, since I am only trying to do my duties as an older sister. And like I said let me be a buzzkill. " shouted Autumn which soon to look at her sister once again.

Madison let out a smirk, and she soon said. " Neither did I, but I have other reasons for why I do not do that. Which I probably should not say. " sighed Madison. Soon looking and she said, " Trust me being rich isn't all that great. " said Madison which was a lie, and she soon looked and eyed her brother and sister.

" I guess, but it get's kind of annoying! And my little brother is even worse, since he is nothing but a little smart ass. " said Madison with her arms crossed. Soon Madison let out another huge sigh and soon looked, and she said. " Well I am not someone who can be kept in one place if you know what I mean. " said Madison.

Soon leaving her to soon look at her sister again, and she soon said. " Will you excuse me for a second? " asked Madison as she soon went walking over to her brother and sister, and she said and she shouted.

" Autumn and Gaston! Can the two shut the fuck up! " shouted Madison as she walked over with her arms crossed.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next