Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 EmptyMasquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 EmptyMasquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 EmptyMasquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 EmptyMasquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff)

+4
Felix Venox
Cherry Darling
Narkissos Jetson
James Potter
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 Empty Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:22 am

First topic message reminder :

It was that time of year again time for the annual halloween ball and well this year's theme was a Masquerade. Nate walked down to the great hall and smiled slightly as he noticed how it was decked out. well he hoped that this was going to go smoothly he really didn't want anything to be messed up tonight. So far it seemed like the students would enjoy themselves, there was a chocolate fountain and punch set up in one corner the rest of the hall was filled orange and black decorations and a few tricks set up by the school's ghosts. "Well let's get this ball started!" Nate thought out loud as he slipped his mask over his face.

Back to top Go down

Rasputin Delgado

Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff)

Post by Rasputin Delgado Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:03 pm

Ez had been looking forward to ball since he liked the idea of dressing in a masquerade and being a simple mystery to everyone. Which left the Hufflepuff to make his way to the ball in a nice blue blazer, with a bowtie, and a pair of straight fit jeans, black dress shoes, and a blue and gold mask. . Leaving Ez to smirk as he entered the great hall with his hands in his pockets as he soon looked around for anyone he knew.

Then realized and he looked for any of his siblings and he hoped his sister Bella would show up and he soon looked, and sighed. Soon hearing shouts he soon turned and he rolled his eyes as he knew exactly who they were. And he soon began walking in the direction and he soon spotted his siblings and he came over and he said.

" Have you guys seen Bella? And can you guys seriously not fight, because I can hear you from halfway across the hall. It is kind of embarrassing, and no one needs to know our business since you sound all like fucking amateurs. " said Ezra with his arms crossed.
Shop Owner
Rasputin Delgado
Mini Ava :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 A6QZfp
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ras
Shop Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Miguel Bernardeau
partner pic :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 A6QtVs
Graduated
Aries
Spanish
Apparition
Gryffindor
Shop Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:38 am

Gaston was so sick of her twin already. He really wished she should shut up already. "Yes I know all that," he said there. He didn't even bother to argue back on it anymore. Seemed so useless.

"True that. I'm sure she now knows what happens when you sleep around with random people. She likes me more than you and we get along better but still that doesn't make her to not hate me too," he said there now. Too be honest his and Maddies relationship was quite confusing.

"Well that's up to you what you to do. I can't stop you from doing it. So go and freaking do it what you want. Be the buzzkill," Gaston said there now. He didn't care anymore, arguing with Autumn seemed so useless thing to do. Gaston mood for party was ruined now by his own twin now.

"I don't trust her fully for sure. Like I said I'm keeping eye on her but not exactly keep her besides me all the time,"
he said there now back. Explaining things to Autumn seemed so useless.

"Yes, what ever. Okay I get your ways is the damn best. Then next time watch her yourself. Even if she will hate you for it. Sure g and be that damn buzzkill then,"
he said there. Was annoyed about his own sister already too be honest.

Asher smiled at Madison. "Well it's up to you if you tell or not. I won't push you talk about things you don't want," he said there now. "Erm okay," was all Ash could say right now there.

"Oh. I have just little sister, with who I get along fine actually. Even if we are so much different," he said there. "Well not easy too have such crazy family I guess. Well I get you. I can't be kept in one place too," he said with a small smile.

"Sure. Take your time," Ash replied back before she left. Boy did figure out she will go over her sister and brother, because they argued already pretty loud there.

Gaston sighed when Maddie did show up next to them. "Tell it to your sister. She is one who started it as always. As always she founds my decisions so wrong," he mumbled there now back. Too be honest he would like to go and ditch this party now.

When Ezra did show up and heard what he said. "Oh god. I haven't seen Bella yet. And sorry," Gaston said there something back and looked at Autumn. He have wanted her to shut up for long time already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:30 am

Isabella decided to show at the ball too. Mostly because it would be her first ball here in Hogwarts. She had found herself even dress for this evening. Well since Bella didn't really like heels, decided to use flats instead.

When girl arrived at the great hall, she just rolled her eyes. Her siblings fighting again over something. This wasn't really something new but she was sick of it already.

First Year Huff walked over her siblings. "You guys are really idiots at times. Fighting in public place is idiotic thing to do," Bella said. She wasn't really that good at being bad person or well making someone feel bad. Anyways she tried.

Lakeesha was actually watching what was going on there. When things went even more worse few minutes later than she had came in here. Now all Shaw siblings were together in one place, well all who attened Hogwarts still. She did take a deep breath and walked over them.

"You guys really should keep your voices down. Don't cause here any drama and don't ruin this party to everyone here. They don't deserve it. If you Shaw kids wanna fight about something then take it somewhere else, please," she told to them there. Maybe not nicest way but it needed to be done.

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Post by Narkissos Jetson Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:18 pm

Narkissos couldn't stand being around the male Nott twin; he found him to e too much of a douchebag. When he spotted Madison, someone he might've hooked up, well, had a fling with, the previous year, he gave a quick look towards his friends before departing. "I'll go catch up in a bit, okay?" commented Narkissos s he began to approach the Slytherin. "So, I see you still managed to go the ball. Cernu's off somewhere. I honestly have no clue where Kylo is either." Narkissos tried to not intrude much on whatever was going on. "Oh my! I see you still have quite a temper." He observed at the siblings were arguing quite a bit. "That was entertaining. I'm impressed considering the state of this ball so far." Crossing his arms, Narkissos got out a cigarette to give him some sort of satisfaction outside of overhearing drama. "So, how has your shit been, Maddie?"
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 Tumblr_ntwh5azvHy1r2ibdho3_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_p7gullqX2H1rfob1a_100
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Madison Shaw

Post by Madison Shaw Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:57 pm

Autumn looked at her brother, and she looked and said. " That is nice to know Gaston! And has she learned? No! I honestly don't even care who finds out about this whole ordeal, and she knew the consequences before Gaston. And she still had yet to learn! Well looks like I have to take charge of her. " snorted Autumn.

" Yeah and you think after this she will want to be bothered with any of us honestly? But I guess since you think you know everything Gaston. Let her talk to the kid! Since I am done since you don't want to do your job, then fine she can hang out with him. " sighed Autumn with her arms crossed.

Before that she looked at her brother who showed up, and she said. " No I haven't! And where the hell were you? " asked Autumn with her arms crossed. Leaving Autumn to soon roll her eyes and she said. " Looks like we brought someone here! " said Autumn sarcastically.

- - -

Madison looked and she smiled, " It just is really personal, and if there weren't so many people here than I would tell. Since if I did you would probably not want to be bothered with me since look at my reputation. " sighed Madison. Soon she looked, and she looked, and she sighed.

" My little sister is a first year, and I guess she deserves to have better than me. Since I am not exactly the nicest person. And it isn't, since my mother just drinks wine and my father is the Deputy Minister for Magic, but I am sorry if I seem like I am bragging. " said Madison with a small smile on he face.

Madison soon went over to her sister as she said quickly. " Thanks! " as she soon sighed and she looked, and she said. " I am not going to ask her since you two were both fucking yelling and I see her managed to show up. And I guess Autumn you trying to ruining my night as you as always try to usually do. " said Madison with her arms crossed.

- - -

" Oh I always start it! You were the one that gave me a fucking reason! Since it seems you cannot keep any eye on our own little sister. " said Autumn. Leaving Autumn to look over at Madison and soon say. " I was looking out for you own good! Since it seems I am the only one here with some sort of sense! " said Autumn with her arms crossed.

Leaving Autumn to look, and say. " Who the hell were you talking to anyway was it another sixth year just like your last one! Your damn lucky he doesn't find out your little secret Madison! And as for you Ezra were not embarrassing were only trying to prove a fucking point. " said Autumn with her arms crossed.

- - - -

Before Madison knew people started to look at them, and she looked at Autumn with her arms crossed, and she said. " Nice job Autumn and Gaston! And no he doesn't and his name is Asher and he is a nice guy and why does it honestly matter what year he is in! " shouted Madison.
Adult
Madison Shaw
Mini Ava :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 000000

Back to top Go down

Rasputin Delgado

Post by Rasputin Delgado Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Ez watched as his siblings continually made a fool of themselves, as he looked and he soon saw his sister come up and he said. " Bella is right! You guys can't go anywhere without drama and it is kind of annoying. Since no one needs to know our business! And Madison no one asked to have a bitch for a sister anyway. " said Ez with his arms crossed.

Soon watching as a professor come up and he looked at the three of them, he soon looked and sighed. " Nice job guys! Now we having professors coming over, and Madison this is basically your whole fault. Since if you weren't such an immature teenage girl and also kind of slutty then pehrhaps maybe Autumn would not have started this whole goddamn argument. " said Ez as he looked at his little sister. " Sorry for my language Bella! But it is the truth. " said Ez with his arms crossed.

" How did you know our last name and how the hell did you know that the five of us are siblings and how do you know our last name? " asked Ez as he saw the professor arrive and he soon looked and said. " It wasn't my fault that they can't keep there mouths shut and do you even know why there arguing Professor? " asked Ez.

- - -

Madison soon looked at her brother, and she said." No one asked for you comments Ezra! And no one asked for a know it all as a little brother, since you know damn well I am better than you. " she said with her arms crossed. Looking at her brother as she rolled her eyes once more.

" Your not helping Ezra so why not go off and go someplace away from this, and this does not concern you or Bella. None of you have business being in this mess, that Autumn managed to start, and it sure looks bad on your head girl part. Starting an argument at a ball, seriously grow the fuck up Autumn. " said Madison with her arms crossed.

Then looking at the professor, " First off how the hell do you even know us! And there doing other things, and I am sorry that I was related to an over-protective bitch of an sister. " said Madison eyeing her older sister.

Much to Madison dismay someone came up and she looked, and said. " Yes I did manage, have you ever known me to miss anything. But doesn't help when your older sister doesn't know how to act. "Then soon Madison turned to Narks as she looked and let out a little smirk and she said.

" What can I say I am bitch, and I see you haven't changed one bit. I am sure it was since people all seemed to notice it. And my shit has been fine, but it doesn't help with these guys ruining everything. "
said Madison with her arms crossed.

- - -

Ezra soon looked, and he said. " Thanks Madison for your snarky comment, and first off who the hell is the dude that is here? " asked Ez looking at him.
Shop Owner
Rasputin Delgado
Mini Ava :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 A6QZfp
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ras
Shop Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Miguel Bernardeau
partner pic :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 A6QtVs
Graduated
Aries
Spanish
Apparition
Gryffindor
Shop Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:23 am

Alayna rolled her eyes at Atticus, her twin and shoved him. "Don't know, Don't care. As long as it's not any of my friends." She said sharply, her eyes darkening in fury at the very idea of him getting with one of her friends and she scanned the party, noting the cluster of people and the raised voices. "Oh my, a show's begun and I don't have popcorn." She said disappointed and couldn't help but watch the Shaw siblings get into a dispute. "It's so unfair that every member of that family is absolutely gorgeous."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Atticus laughed and kissed alaynas head "fine. I'll behave" he turned toward the voices and scoffed a bit at his sisters words "their OK I guess. The attitudes are a major turn off" he said crossing his arms over his chest and listened in closely

Skylar walked into the dance a bit late. She was happy she didn't have to work tonight so she could enjoy the dance. She was accompanied by Connor Davis and Theo nott. She smiled at the two men and kissed both of their cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:40 pm

Alayna was pleased by Atticus' words, leaning into him to watch the 'Shaw Show'. "Nah, I kinda like it. I'd bang all of them." She admitted with a shrug before scanning the rest of the crowd, only to latch onto someone who was clearly their father. "Oh fuck, Dad's here." She said, hiding behind her brother and adjusted her mask, to make sure no one knew it was her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:07 pm

Atticus put a possessive arm around alayna and held her close to him "anyone that touches you dies" he said seriously. He froze when he mentioned their father and fixed his mask as well "shit shit shit shit shit" he muttered under his breath as he tried to stay hidden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:13 pm

"Sure take the charge of her. I don't care anymore. Seems like I'm too nice and so on," Gaston said there. He was so sick of this drama already for sure.

"Lmao Well I don't know everything," he said there and wasn't sure what else she should say there now. He knew he won't win these arguments here never.

Gaston just sighed and didn't say anything there now. There was no point really. He just decided to listen everyone else here now.

- - -

"Oh okay. It's up to you what you tell to people. Everyone doesn't need to know your personal life. I won't pressure you to say anything about it," Asher said there with a small smile on his face.

"Oh well. No one isn't perfect. We all make mistakes. Well, I don't even have a mother. I most of the lifes grow up without one," he said there a little bit about his own family. He just stayed there and looked at where Madison went now. Everyone could hear them there now.

- - -

"Oh god. So sorry that I freaking didn't keep her by my side and left her go talk with that boy there,"
Gaston said there now something. He was annoyed for sure already. This night just got worse and worse every second he was here.

Gaston too be honest didn't really care much about that boy right now. He actually wanted some peace and quiet now. He just was so sick of this freaking drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Isabella was glad when her brother Ezra did agree with her there now. She did cross her arms there for no reason really. She just followed everyone else there.

"Dear Ezra, it's fine. I know already what all these words mean what you just said. I'm not so damn innocent like I seem," Bella said there to Ezra. "No need to be sorry and what you said is true," she added.

- - -

"I just know. That's not that important right now how," Kesha said there and it wasn't really place to tell them she was kind of dating with their older brother Atticus. "I might have an idea. It involves Madison I'm sure of it," she said there and looked at Maddie. "I just know your older brother Atticus quite well," she finally said how she knows them all.

---

"This isn't my business? It's my family so it's my damn business. You need to grow up yourself too Madison. Stop being so bitch all the time. Just don't do what ever you did just few months ago ever again. We don't need same drama again," little hufflepuff girl said there now. Okay she was now mad at Madison there. She wasn't sure where all this came from even.

---

"Like I said I know your older brother Atticus pretty well. More than you guys can imagine. I have heard few things from him. I just wanna stop this argument here. So you guys won't disturb no more anyone here who wants to have fun here and no drama," Kesha said here now and hoped they soon will listen her there.

Kesha looked at boy who had came here and just rolled her eyes. All this drama needs to end soon. She looked bit around here and noticed quite few people looked towards them there now. Some didn't seem to care even, probably.

---

Gaston and Bella both looked at the boy who had came here. Gaston had her own guess who he was but didn't say anything. Bella had no idea who he was. He barely knew any older years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Teddy entered the room and smiled as he saw lily "hello Lilly" Lilly smiled and screeched with joy "teddy!" He laughed and hugged the girl as she launched herself into his arms "thanks for inviting me lilly" he said smiling down at the little girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Rose looked at her little brother and smiled for a second. "That family there is crazy. Once again they start drama in public place," she said there and sighed. It was amazing how they managed always make fools of themselves.

"So what you been up lately?" she asked some kind of question from Hugo. So keep up the conversation somehow.

---

Cassiopeia looked at the snack table and then she heard people arguing so that made her look towards them. She just did roll her eyes. It seemed like some kind family drama. So it wasn't her business really.

She looked back at snack table and did put some grapes what she found on the table to her mouth. She was a bit of hungry there actually.

Back to top Go down

Hugo Granger-Weasley

Post by Hugo Granger-Weasley Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:24 pm

He glanced over at the siblings who were arguing. "Yeah, sis, you're right. They are crazy! Really fucking crazy!" Hugo crossed his arms. 'I thought our family was damned enough."
Gryffindor Second Year
Hugo Granger-Weasley
Mini Ava :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 Tumblr_nj8enuvEkr1tnr350o1_400
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Hugo
student
sexual orientation :
he baby
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 D7afeddd670aa002a6704ddfe7c6d4a6
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Whilst Alayna deeply wanted to swat away her twin's possessive arm, the thought that their father wasn't that far away was enough to make her just go closer to Atticus. "I'm leaving. I'm out. This shit got boring fast anyway." She mumbled to her brother and cast a charm, making her hair blonde instead of raven black and she kissed Atticus' cheek. "Catch you later, bro." She said and slipped past their father hopefully unnoticed and was thankful when she made it to the exit, having successfully escaped into the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:32 pm

Rose nodded her head there. "Yes our family compared to them seems so normal for sure," she agreed there with her brother for sure. She would have never started the argument at the party.

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Post by Narkissos Jetson Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:01 pm

He smirked back at Madison and raised his eyebrows. "So, things are still relatively normal so to speak?" Narkissos responded. Getting out a lighter, he proceeded to light up his cigarette and stuck it in hid mouth taking a quick drag. "How do you guys not know who I am?"
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 Tumblr_ntwh5azvHy1r2ibdho3_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
Masquerade, Masquerade (Halloween Ball, Open to all students and staff) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_p7gullqX2H1rfob1a_100
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Teddy saw a familiar pair of eyes quickly exit the room and then looked around and his eyes fell on Theo nott. He walked over and the men communicated a bit before voices got louder and angrier. Soon teddy shouted "yeah that's why I fucked your daughter" he said before quickly leaving

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Alayna was about to return, having forgotten to say goodbye to Azalea when she ran into a tall body, almost falling to the floor but she caught herself. Her hair was still blonde and her eyes had also been transfigured to be a plain brown, in hopes that her father wouldn't recognise her at all. "I'm so-" Alayna was about to say when she noticed it was Teddy in front of her, shock filling her completely but she straightened herself out. "I'm sorry. I'm a bit of a clutz." She murmured, hoping he would simply take it and leave, staring at the party doors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:07 pm

Teddy looked down at the woman he had bumped into and gave her a smile "my apologies. Are you alright there love?" He asked helping her steady herself by placing his hand on the small of her back "didn't mess up that pretty face of yours did I?" He asked before leaning down and whispering "the face is so pretty when its body is riding me" he then winked at her. He knew it was alayna. But what was she doing here at hogwarts? "Alayna why are you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:14 pm

Alayna nodded sharply, his warm hand resting on her bare back and she stared up at him, their eyes latching together. She was going to reply, but instead, his comment met her ears and she stiffened in shock. Her mask covered half of her face, her hair was blonde and her eyes were brown...She couldn't understand how he knew it was her. She was even wearing different perfume. "H-How.." She began to say and then his question only made her face the floor. "I attend Hogwarts, Teddy." She said, as vaguely as possible. She couldn't have him knowing her age...He'd surely hate her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:23 pm

Teddy laughed softly "alayna, alayna, alayna. You can change your hair and your eyes all you want. But that cute voice if yours will always give you away" he said smiling down at her. When she said she attended Hogwarts he froze "are you a professor or a TA or something?" He asked hoping to merlin she said yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:18 pm

Alayna grew awkward more and more this conversation went on, as she knew any second now he'd find out the truth. She smiled slightly at his compliment, finding it sweet that he'd always know it was her. And she knew he was hopeful, being able to see it in his eyes and she silently cursed her father for not knocking up someone sooner, instead of having her 15 years ago. She really didn't want to crush him but knew she had to. "..I'm a student, Teddy...I'm so sorry. I should've said...but I'm a student..." She muttered, closing her eyes and turned to walk away, her hair slowly going back to the usual colour as she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:53 pm

Mackebzie giggled and kissed his cheek "I dont know. I might keep my identity a secret for now my love" she said smiling softly. She held her hand out to him "care to dance?"

Nova entered the room wearing a black dress that stopped at the knee. She was nervous about being there but was happy to have a mask on. She scanned the room for some sign of Lucifer. She bumped into Athena and smiled and began talking.
Novas outfit:

Teddy's eyes widened and his ace went white "you're a student?" He asked terrified at what she had said "alayna I'm fucking 20 years old. What we did can put me in jail! And what's even more fucked up... I wanna do it again!"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next