Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
September 2020
welcome
We are back at it again. 2020 x???. Start of the school year!
updates
Latest topics
Be better (Albus)
Albus Potter / Today at 8:50 am
i got you, brother ((ragnar))
Ragnar Westergraad / Today at 8:17 am
What? I Wanted Wings... (Torsten)
Kieran Count / Today at 8:05 am
In the Streets (Torsten)
Persephone Nightshade / Today at 7:59 am
Day by Day (Torsten)
Varian Vikonnol / Today at 7:51 am
nosferatu (olena)
Olena Bancroft / Today at 7:46 am
Be afraid (open)
Tristan Kilmartin / Today at 7:32 am
Fortescue, Ilija Viggo
Ilija Viggo Fortescue / Today at 6:29 am
Collaboration in Conspiracy
Storm Brierton / Today at 5:41 am
someone to blame ((james))
Lucy Weasley / Yesterday at 11:50 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Albus Potter

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1754)
get him back ((ryker)) Emptyget him back ((ryker)) Emptyget him back ((ryker)) Empty 
Alayna Nott (947)
get him back ((ryker)) Emptyget him back ((ryker)) Emptyget him back ((ryker)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (908)
Cherry Darling (712)
Carina Malfoy (693)
Lien Chang (638)
Hyacinth Macmillan (586)
Harrison Jetson (526)
Mackenzie Riddle (490)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

get him back ((ryker))

Go down

Emerald Cartwright

get him back ((ryker)) Empty get him back ((ryker))

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:30 am

Emery was being a major nerd with her studies this term, but she knew this meant that she had a huge expectation to bring her team to victory and also be a good role model. Something she wasn't the greatest at if we were going to be honest in this day and age with Emery. Today she was doing her History of Magic homework, and she had to write an essay on the Witch Hunts which she found so fascinating.

She had her quill and began writing the first paragraph, she was going to get an O on her OWLS, and she'd really prove to her mother that she wasn't a complete failure. She began writing and enjoying her peace and quiet, enjoying it, and doing what in a lot of ways made her happy. She thought about what to write, and she heard a book drop.

She groaned, "I'm studying here."

@Ryker Melkor
o

i keep going on, missing the moments
get him back ((ryker)) EsZLdFget him back ((ryker)) EsZJ7M
living in the fast lane is getting kinda lonely
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
get him back ((ryker)) N9mMlT
Alias :
Marni