Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
tricky to be tricky (Sierra) Emptytricky to be tricky (Sierra) Emptytricky to be tricky (Sierra) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
tricky to be tricky (Sierra) Emptytricky to be tricky (Sierra) Emptytricky to be tricky (Sierra) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

tricky to be tricky (Sierra)

2 posters

Go down

Jerome Estrada

tricky to be tricky (Sierra) Empty tricky to be tricky (Sierra)

Post by Jerome Estrada Mon May 01, 2023 4:13 pm

It was their only hope of practicing in private: entering the room of requirement. Oddly enough, he'd only used the room on a handful of occasions, and mostly that was to break up parties that were happening after hours. Now this was the first time he'd actually required something specific, the room had opened up to them with surprising ease. Clearly the castle sensed his desperation, or perhaps it was Sierra that had really made it work.

Now they were in there, it was equipped with everything they needed: targets, cushioned floors, books on duelling magic - everything. It was an amazing bit of magic, but he didn't have time to marvel in it.

"I spoke a bit more to Lien Chang the other day, and some of his suggestions to strategy made sense," he was saying to Sierra, twirling his wand around his fingers distractedly. "I think I've mainly got to concentrate on strengthening my defensive spells." Also, he didn't want to burden her too much. She'd been nice enough to offer her help, but how much was she doing merely out of obligation?

@Sierra Longbottom
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Jerome Estrada
Mini Ava :
tricky to be tricky (Sierra) A42d24c822ac795f89050c4bd2d56650368a4d76
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jerome
Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Daniel Padilla
partner pic :
tricky to be tricky (Sierra) 53a1d0330b88c7239b2d844ec1ada401ec77db26
Gryffindor
Libra
Prefect
British
Filipino
Favorite Season: Summer
Made 100 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Likes Gardening

Back to top Go down

Sierra Longbottom

tricky to be tricky (Sierra) Empty Re: tricky to be tricky (Sierra)

Post by Sierra Longbottom Tue May 02, 2023 11:18 am

Sierra couldn't remember ever having used the Room of Requirement. She wasn't sure why she hadn't, it always had been something that had fascinated her, just thinking about the fact that there was a room that no matter what she needed or wanted that it would provide it for her. But now here she was and she was a little in awe as she stood barely inside the now closed door as she looked at everything the room had to offer them. Anything they could ever need to practice dueling was there before them. Even the floor felt soft and squishy beneath her trainers.

"What were his suggestions? Since we obviously can't count on Piran to give pointers since he would probably run right to Burke and tell him the advice he had given you for a few coins." She frowned a bit. She didn't dislike Piran by any means but she didn't trust him either, there was just something about him... She smiled over to Jerome. "I think that'll be a good idea. Burke will want to show off, to show how strong of a dueler he thinks he is so if you can defend against his showing off then maybe he'll tire quickly and you can get the upper hand?" It was just a thought, she wasn't sure if that was how things might go down at all but she wanted to help Jerome as much as she could. She took out her own wand, ready whenever he was.

@Jerome Estrada
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Sierra Longbottom
Mini Ava :
tricky to be tricky (Sierra) Tumblr_inline_n7ndl5eu251sfquyp
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Sierra
Ravenclaw
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Olivia Holt
partner pic :
tricky to be tricky (Sierra) 000000
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
British
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Jerome Estrada

Post by Jerome Estrada Tue May 02, 2023 11:42 am

"Yeah... something is definitely off with Vaukley. I don't think he's on Burke's side, so to speak, but just that he's on whoever's side pays the most..."

Just when he thought their wavelength couldn't align any further, she'd said exactly what he was thinking, as though she had read his mind. Far from being unnerving, however, a wide smile spread across his face from ear-to-ear, flashing a brief sight of his top incisors.

"That's one possibility, yeah, and definitely the one I was thinking about," he said, watching as she took out her wand. "I don't think he will go with using his strongest spell first, though. No one does. But also, he probably thinks he can win by just using a simple jinx. Anyway - are you comfortable with throwing everything you got at me? Because that's kind of what I was hoping for..."

He took a sort of stance, running his tongue along his top lip steadily.

"I need to check my shield charm is good enough first."

@Sierra Longbottom

Gryffindor Seventh Year
Jerome Estrada
Mini Ava :
tricky to be tricky (Sierra) A42d24c822ac795f89050c4bd2d56650368a4d76
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Jerome
Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Daniel Padilla
partner pic :
tricky to be tricky (Sierra) 53a1d0330b88c7239b2d844ec1ada401ec77db26
Gryffindor
Libra
Prefect
British
Filipino
Favorite Season: Summer
Made 100 Posts
School Newspaper Club
Likes Gardening

Back to top Go down

Sierra Longbottom

Post by Sierra Longbottom Tue May 02, 2023 12:35 pm

Sierra had definitely gotten the same sort of vibe from Piran. He just seemed like the type of person who never really chose a side because he wanted to but rather because it could benefit him. She almost felt bad for thinking of him like that. It wasn't a very flattering light to see someone in but she just couldn't help it. And it felt a little better to know that Jerome seemed to think the exact same thing. "Yeah, so we definitely shouldn't depend on his advice." She said, including herself despite the fact that in honesty, she had nothing to do with the duel aside from hoping to support Jerome.

The wide smile that he flashed her had her own growing right along with his along with making her heart do some funny little stuttering within her chest. She was sure her cheeks were redder than they should be but she tried to play it off. She just didn't see him smile like that often and she liked that it was at her... "He's not going to expect to need to go all out. He thinks he's worlds better than everyone." She agreed. It was nothing against Jerome and his skills but just the fact that Burke knew he was more experienced and she was sure he would be cocky about it. "If you think that will help you, I can try to."

She didn't want to hurt him in any way but she knew that she would have to do this in order to help him build up his defenses. "Ready?" She asked as she took up a stance as well.

@Jerome Estrada
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Sierra Longbottom
Mini Ava :
tricky to be tricky (Sierra) Tumblr_inline_n7ndl5eu251sfquyp
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Sierra
Ravenclaw
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Olivia Holt
partner pic :
tricky to be tricky (Sierra) 000000
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
British
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down