Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
his name was connor ((cherry)) Emptyhis name was connor ((cherry)) Emptyhis name was connor ((cherry)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
his name was connor ((cherry)) Emptyhis name was connor ((cherry)) Emptyhis name was connor ((cherry)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

his name was connor ((cherry))

2 posters

Go down

Emerald Cartwright

his name was connor ((cherry)) Empty his name was connor ((cherry))

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:02 am

Emery had been adjusting to motherhood the best she could. It had only been about two weeks since Connor was born, and she had been bringing him everywhere. She had agreed to meet with Cherry, and get ice cream with her. She hadn’t been talking to her parents since she’d come back having been living with Hazel.

She was waiting at a table with Connor who was being quiet. He was so small and Emery adored her son. He was perfect and she had been keeping in contact with Jovian about the baby and how he looked. He looked a lot like his father, and she ate her ice cream waiting for Cherry.

@Cherry Darling
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
his name was connor ((cherry)) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

his name was connor ((cherry)) Empty Re: his name was connor ((cherry))

Post by Cherry Darling Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:14 am

Ever since she graduated Hogwarts, Cherry had been trying to find some sort of arrangement with her friends so she could move out of her family's house and get away from that oppressive environment once and for all. If it came down to it, then she would have to get one of the dorms at the university to move into at the start of the fall semester. No matter what, she was determined to become more independent and be around all of the friends she made at Hogwarts.

Walking into the ice cream parlor, she looked around until she finally found Emery and her new baby. He looked just like Jovian. It was sort of frightening. How did Hazel manage it? Sitting down, she smiled at them. "Hey, Emery! Have you figured out childcare for when you return to school?"

@Emerald Cartwright
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
his name was connor ((cherry)) Ac8cb989c958dcb5e624489a6b2f5b96deb2f221
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Favorite Subject: Astronomy
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Spring
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:26 am

Emery had been spending a lot of time trying to figure out everything. She had her grandmother come out and promise to help Hazel and her take care of the baby. “Yeah my grandmother gifted us a home and is coming to help, or at least have some of our staff help with raising it.” she said giving Cherry a shrug. “It makes me sad though since I can’t imagine a stranger taking care of Connor, but I can’t help it.” she said dreading the day of leaving.

“I know it’s scary that he looks just like his father. It’s a shame his father didn’t want him helping out.” she said giving him a sigh, he wasn’t ever gonna be part of Connor’s life ever. “I think Connor will be far more strapping and successful than the Rowle twins once they are born.” she teased.

@Cherry Darling
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:57 am

"Oh, that's good to hear!" Cherry wasn't sure how Emery was going to find the balance between motherhood and academics; she was aware that Evelyn was returning and that James would remain dropped out to take care of their kid. "Have you been given the greenlight to play quidditch again after giving birth..?" She was aware that the wizarding world was more advanced in some areas of healing than the muggle world, but she had no idea if they aligned on that end of things.

Smiling, Cherry gave the baby a small wave and introduced herself to him, "Hi, Connor! I'm Cherry, I'm one of your mom's friends!" Aw, he was pretty cute despite who his father was. "You think so? I'm glad I won't have to hear about either of them as much anymore. I don't think they plan on attending uni."

It also felt very good to be relieved of her Head Girl duties. It was, by far, one of the hardest things she dealt with in her life thus far.

@Emerald Cartwright
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:09 pm

Emery would be fully ready to play Quidditch by the time they’d return back to Hogwarts. “I am going to be by the time we get back to school.” she said giving Cherry a smile while playing with Connor who was giggling and cooing. “Yeah Connor that’s Auntie Cherry who is quite close to your Aunt Hazel and me.” she said giving him a soft smile.

“I’m glad that Connor won’t have to worry about being the heir to anything.” she said giving Cherry a smile. “I am going to raise him away from that social construct.” she said giving Cherry. “That’s not a surprise you are looking at the next generation of purists and I really hope Connor shows all them off since I’m a single mother.” she said giving a smile. “I heard they are having their big wedding.” she said laughing.

@Cherry Darling
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:18 pm

Nodding while she listened, Cherry pulled out a Tesco bag and handed it over to Emery. "I, um, got him a cute onesie to wear. It's probably cheaper than what you got him, but he'll outgrow it, so it'll be fine." That was one way she was able to help with the money she had, especially now that she was back in the muggle world at the moment.

"Yeah, that's sorta what I've heard too. I'll have to see how Atticus is doing soon while I'm on this side of the brick wall! I know he and Rowle aren't that, um, friendly, which I get as I never liked Rowle..."

And Alayna's behavior as a prefect was pretty annoying, but she won't have to deal with it at all anymore.

@Emerald Cartwright
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:24 pm

Emery face lit up when Cherry got out the onesie. It was adorable she had thought of doing more muggle shopping for Connor since she heard they had some good clothes for kids. “You didn’t have too it’s so adorable. You’ll have to tell me where you got it since I’m thinking of raising Connor with the best of both worlds.” she said giving her a smile. She took it and showed Connor who didn’t take much notice. “I’m sure he’ll like it eventually. It will be a thing he can look on as a kid.” said Emery who wanted him to have a good life.

“I’m sure I’ll hear from my friend Comarth how the wedding went.” she said giving a bit of a shrug. “I’m glad we weren’t invited that wedding is one I’d have to resist the urge to barf while I’m there.” she chuckled. The couple wasn’t a good couple. “Does Rowle like anyone? All he is good for is commiting crimes against people.” she spoke with a bit of a sigh.

“Do you know how James is doing?” she asked hoping he was adjusting to parenthood well.

@Cherry Darling
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Post by Cherry Darling Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:09 pm

"I, um, got it from Tesco. It's sort of like British Target I think? And I think Asda is British WalMart? I haven't figured out the difference yet after living here for a few years." And how could she? She spent most of the past few years at Hogwarts where going to the grocery store wasn't something to worry about.

Cherry raised her eyebrows hearing who she was friends with. "Aren't the Selwyns a bit prejudiced against muggleborns?" It'd be easier to list the pureblood families that weren't at this point. "They wouldn't have invited us anyway, Emery. I'm a muggleborn, and you were never going to be accepted in that crowd. They're not remotely fond of Americans like us!"

"I heard he's doing all right, so that's good." Noticing that a lone issue of today's Daily Prophet was nearby, Cherry picked it up to discover what she was missing out on. "Professor Voclain has stepped down from being Hogwats' Headmistress?"

@Emerald Cartwright
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum