Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
run away and never look back (open) Emptyrun away and never look back (open) Emptyrun away and never look back (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
run away and never look back (open) Emptyrun away and never look back (open) Emptyrun away and never look back (open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

run away and never look back (open)

2 posters

Go down

Layla Cartwright

run away and never look back (open) Empty run away and never look back (open)

Post by Layla Cartwright Sat May 07, 2022 1:59 pm

Layla was skirting the edges of the gym, looking for someone she could talk to. She felt very awkward there by herself, and it had taken her ages to get ready. Piles and piles of discarded 'maybes' were over the floor of her dormitory, and the outfit that she'd settled on was actually very simple. It was a knee-length, pale yellow dress that was billowy as she walked. She didn't like to wear anything tight or restrictive. Everyone looked like they were having fun... she just hoped she could start having some fun, too.

Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Layla Cartwright
Mini Ava :
run away and never look back (open) Layla010
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lala
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charli DAmelio
Hufflepuff
Favorite Subject: Cooking
Pisces
American
Cheerleader
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Autumn
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Haven Munroe

run away and never look back (open) Empty Re: run away and never look back (open)

Post by Haven Munroe Sat May 07, 2022 2:34 pm

Haven had a while before the beginning of her set. She had convinced the headmistress to allow her to perform a few songs so she could keep her voice proper. It was her job after all. She looked around for someone to talk to since she didn't see her sister there yet. She saw someone walking around and decided it couldn't hurt to introduce herself, "Hi there. I'm Haven."

@Layla Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Haven Munroe
Mini Ava :
run away and never look back (open) 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Pisces
Italian
Professional Musician
Singer

Back to top Go down

Layla Cartwright

run away and never look back (open) Empty Re: run away and never look back (open)

Post by Layla Cartwright Sun May 08, 2022 3:38 am

Her eyes rounded.

Although she was aware that Haven went to the school, it was always a shock to see her so close by. Layla sometimes watched what she chose to eat in the great hall, then chose that dish herself. She contemplated buying something similar that she wore, although Layla couldn't pull it off like she could.

A flush of embarrassment crossed her cheeks. She'd been staring...

"Er - um - Hi! I - I know who you are. I'm a big fan, by the way. And you're really pretty. I love what you're wearing, you look so cute and good in it. Of course you would though. You're Haven." She blathered at her like this, and only felt more embarrassed. "Oh! Um, it's nice to meet you! I'm Layla..."

@Haven Munroe
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Layla Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lala
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charli DAmelio
Hufflepuff
Pisces
American
Cheerleader
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Haven Munroe

Post by Haven Munroe Sun May 08, 2022 7:28 am

"Oh are you?" She was surprised the girl was a fan of hers. She laughed when she got called pretty, "Oh please. But look at you. I could never pull off yellow the way you are right now." She smiled, ""It's nice to meet you too. If you're a fan, then tonight's gonna be a good night for you. I'm performing a new song later."

@Layla Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Haven Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Pisces
Italian
Professional Musician
Singer

Back to top Go down

Layla Cartwright

Post by Layla Cartwright Sun May 08, 2022 10:51 am

Layla was staring at her, mesmerised as her mouth moved to form words. Her voice was as nice as her singing one. Was she seriously complimenting her? Layla felt a sudden glow of pride and confidence in her choice for the dance.

Just as she got over the flattery though, Haven announced her surprise and Layla screeched.

"Really?! Is it the one you released a few months ago or is it a whole, new exclusive one? Eeee I'm so excited! Are you gonna perform more for us? I'll still buy tickets for your shows of course!"

@Haven Munroe
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Layla Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lala
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charli DAmelio
Hufflepuff
Pisces
American
Cheerleader
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Haven Munroe

Post by Haven Munroe Sun May 08, 2022 10:56 am

"It's something I wrote when I was on tour a few months ago. This will actually be my first time performing it. I hope it's as good as my past ones. I'm a bit nervous really." She didn't know why she was nervous performing in front of her peers. It was what she did for a living. But these people were different. They weren't devoted fans who spent money to see her live. They were just teenagers. "I plan to perform as often as I can. I gotta keep my voice in shape, you know."

@Layla Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Haven Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Pisces
Italian
Professional Musician
Singer

Back to top Go down

Layla Cartwright

Post by Layla Cartwright Mon May 09, 2022 7:16 am

"Whaaaat? You get nervous? As if! You know you'll do great. You always do!"

It was strange to hear that someone she considered utterly fearless was nervous about performing on stage. Perhaps it was different doing in front of a room full of students than a room full of strangers? Layla just hoped everyone behaved themselves. Some of the students at Hogwarts could be disrespectful.

"So it's like the same as your body, you have to exercise your voice too?" Layla giggled. "That's so funny! I can't sing at all. Not even a little bit. I just mime words when I have a song stuck in my head. Emery hates it when I start singing. It's like cat wailing."

@Haven Munroe
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Layla Cartwright
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lala
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charli DAmelio
Hufflepuff
Pisces
American
Cheerleader
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Haven Munroe

Post by Haven Munroe Mon May 09, 2022 8:22 am

"No it's true. I get plenty nervous before I perform." She knew the girl saw her as some form of amazing god when it came to performing or something. All of her fans did. "Yes. It's the exact same as your body. You're voice has to be preserved and protected." When she said she could not sing even a bit, Haven chuckled, "Well maybe I can help. You know, it's never to late to teach yourself to sing. That's what I did. And look at me. I didn't start vocal lessons until I was 9. Most famous singers start at age 3 or 4. So I was late to the game."

@Layla Cartwright
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Haven Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Pisces
Italian
Professional Musician
Singer

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down