Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
the devil in the blue sea ((open)) Emptythe devil in the blue sea ((open)) Emptythe devil in the blue sea ((open)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
the devil in the blue sea ((open)) Emptythe devil in the blue sea ((open)) Emptythe devil in the blue sea ((open)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

the devil in the blue sea ((open))

2 posters

Go down

Cepheus Carrow

the devil in the blue sea ((open)) Empty the devil in the blue sea ((open))

Post by Cepheus Carrow Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:44 pm

It was the last year he’d have to endure the torture of Hogwarts.

The Slytherin hated the school with a passion due to the goodies who ran the school except for Lochlan, but Cepheus hoped he have a damn good reckoning for the new year. He also had to deal with for his forsaken twin sister coming back, and hoped to make enough of his friends bully her.

She needed to know her place in the game, and Cepheus wanted to make sure of it. The male had walked to an compartment and took a seat waiting for people to come.
Slytherin Seventh Year
Cepheus Carrow
Mini Ava :
the devil in the blue sea ((open)) Thomas-doherty-harry-hook
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Cephy
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Thomas Doherty
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Apparition
Pride Flag
Death Eater / Supporter

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

the devil in the blue sea ((open)) Empty Re: the devil in the blue sea ((open))

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:50 pm

Mackenzie was bored and wanted something, or someone, fun to do. She walked around looking for one of her friends. But couldn't find any of them. Where the hell was everyone? She spotted a familiar pair of striking eyes and smiled, "Cepheus Carrow." She said, opening the door to the compartment he was in, "Where's your sister. The one I like. Not the French one."

@Cepheus Carrow
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
the devil in the blue sea ((open)) 51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
the devil in the blue sea ((open)) Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Cepheus Carrow

Post by Cepheus Carrow Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:57 pm

Cepheus didn’t care for a lot of his sisters friends to say the least. That’s why when Mackenzie came in and tried to ask if he knew where Pandora was. “Now do I look like my sister’s dog-walker?” asked Cepheus with his arms crosssed. He didn’t keep track of Pandora, “I’m sure she’ll stop by if you’d like to sit, and not attack someone while we are here.” he said with a shrug. He didn’t like emotionally unhinged Mackenzie had been due to looking bad for the DE image.

@Mackenzie Riddle

Slytherin Seventh Year
Cepheus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Cephy
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Thomas Doherty
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Apparition
Pride Flag
Death Eater / Supporter

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:04 pm

"Not dog walker no. But maybe you knew where she was. No wonder you can't get laid, Carrow. Girls don't like boys who are mean. Then again, maybe you don't want a girl." If he wanted to be a dick she could be a bitch. She smirked when he offered her to sit, "I wasn't planning on moving anyway." She said, taking a seat, "As for not attacking anyone... You and I both know I can't make that promise " she said, stroking Magnus head as he settled in a spot around her shoulders, "How's life at home now that the twin has returned?"

@Cepheus Carrow
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Cepheus Carrow

Post by Cepheus Carrow Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:13 pm

Cepheus didn’t need to get laid, and little did Mackenzie know he had gotten dick quite a bit due to his sexuality. “I thought we already established I’ve liked guys for ages, and I’ve gotten plenty of dick.” he said giving her a look. “I’d say I have gotten more than you ever have.” he said with a smirk. He by far was better looking than Mackenzie or at least he’d like to think. “I’d rather not get involved with the personal life of my sister, and she’d rather not get involved in my personal life.” he said with a bit of shrug. It sounded fair to him. His eyes went dark when she didn’t make a promise to not attack anyone. “I better not end up in Azkaban, because of you. Since I promise if I got my chance to make people pay I will, and I’d say my sister might be first on that list for that.” he said a shrug.

He hated Nova being back, “It’s horrible I told her they should have sold her off to a brothel or make her be homeless.” he said with a shrug. He didn’t want her anywhere near him in the slightest.

@Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Seventh Year
Cepheus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Cephy
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Thomas Doherty
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Apparition
Pride Flag
Death Eater / Supporter

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:24 pm

"yes yes yes. You're the king of the penis. Congratulations on being a slut." She was teasing of course. If she was serious, he would know. "Not get involved or not care? Two different things." She knew Cepheus and Pandora were close growing up but not as much lately. "Oh please. You're not gonna get arrested. I own my stuff. If I do something it's me. Not the people around me. Relax." She didn't like the idea of him threatening Pandora, but she would let it slide. "So I take it there wasn't a giant welcome home party and gossipping all night"

@Cepheus Carrow

Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Cepheus Carrow

Post by Cepheus Carrow Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:09 am

Cepheus just looked at Mackenzie while she was teasing him. It’s not his fault that he was very confident in his sexuality, and some guys like confidence. “I’d rather not to either of those things. I have an agenda that I’d like to achieve, and that’s that.” shrugged Cepheus since it was his plan. Relationships were not something Cepheus had been into in the slightest. Although Mackenzie’s response to her attacking people. “It depends on who the victims family is, and if they retaliate, because I’d like to think if your father had the chance, he’d come through with his word.” said Cepheus since that’s what good lords do, and he also knew what the consequences could be.

His nodded at what happened, “Yes that’s exactly what happened, since we made Nova know her place.” he said with a smirk on his face. He’d let her know just of us his hate towards her.

@Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Seventh Year
Cepheus Carrow
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Cephy
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Thomas Doherty
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Apparition
Pride Flag
Death Eater / Supporter

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:25 pm

"An agenda, huh? Care to share a couple of items on that agenda?" She asked with a smile. She did get along with Cepheus at times. It didn't hurt to be close to friends families. Could be beneficial in the long run. She thought about what he said about her father and revenge and realized he was correct. Lochlan Riddle would burn the world down if something happened to her or her siblings, "Alright you have a point there." She rolled her eyes at him and pushed her hair from her face, "If you want, we can put Magnus in her bed when we get to school. Watch the fear go through her as she realizes a giant snake"

@Cepheus Carrow
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down