Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
me against the music ((gabby)) Emptyme against the music ((gabby)) Emptyme against the music ((gabby)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
me against the music ((gabby)) Emptyme against the music ((gabby)) Emptyme against the music ((gabby)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

me against the music ((gabby))

2 posters

Go down

Aquila Malfoy

me against the music ((gabby)) Empty me against the music ((gabby))

Post by Aquila Malfoy Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:28 pm

Aquila had told her father and siblings that she was going to go out of the manor to hang out with her best friend, Gabriella. She had gotten someone to make them fake IDs although somebody down in Knockturn would probably recognize them anyway. It was a good thing the drinking age was hardly enforced in those parts if you looked old enough... Anyway, Aquila had gotten the bright idea to go to the roller rink for a night of good fun. It seemed less drab than some of the other places in Knockturn and more laid-back. Who could pass up some dance music after all?

She had made her way to the Riddles via floo as she lacked an apparition license so they could then take that floo over to Knockturn Alley and straight to the roller rink. Poof! There she was in the Riddle living room. "Gabby? I'm here!" Aquila yelled out wondering where the rest of her family were hiding.

@Gabriella Riddle
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
me against the music ((gabby)) Cf40b85b52786048fee174c16ac3728c304a85f7
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Gabriella Riddle

me against the music ((gabby)) Empty Re: me against the music ((gabby))

Post by Gabriella Riddle Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:13 pm

Gabby couldn't think of anything she would rather do than spend the evening having fun with her best friend. It seemed like she had barely seen her since they had been out of school for the summer, so she was more than happy to be able to meet up and just go hang out. She dressed casually, just jeans and a fitted t-shirt because they were just going to the roller skating rink! If she was going to be falling on her butt all night then she at least wanted to be in comfortable clothing to do it in.

She was just running a brush through her hair one last time when she heard someone call out her name from downstairs. Immediately she knew it wasn't one of her family members, she glanced at the clock. It was time for Aquila to get there! She hurried down the stairs, yelling to her parents to let them know she was going out with Aquila as she took the stairs down to where her friend was waiting. A smile was on her lips by the time she made it to the living room. "Hey, Quila! I think I'm ready to head out." She didn't think her parents would have a problem with her going out but she kind of wanted to get out of there before her siblings came and started asking questions about where they were going and decided they wanted to tag along or something.

@Aquila Malfoy
Slytherin Seventh Year
Gabriella Riddle
Mini Ava :
me against the music ((gabby)) Tumblr_pgkozq4wkg1spfcxeo1_400
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Gabby
7th year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Katie Cassidy
Capricorn
Slytherin
British
Studies Dark Magic
Parselmouth
Of Age
Singer
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Post by Aquila Malfoy Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:46 pm

"Gabby!" Aquila squealed as she jumped over to give her best friend a hug. "Great! I heard some good things about the roller rink. Do you think they'd do a student night one of these days? It's not like it's a full-out bar..." Roller skating just seemed like a lot of fun, and she'd love to do it often!

She looked over at Gabby and then back at the fireplace. "Let's grab some floo powder and go!"

@Gabriella Riddle
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
me against the music ((gabby)) Cf40b85b52786048fee174c16ac3728c304a85f7
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down