Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
uncertain times (avice) Emptyuncertain times (avice) Emptyuncertain times (avice) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
uncertain times (avice) Emptyuncertain times (avice) Emptyuncertain times (avice) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

uncertain times (avice)

2 posters

Go down

Lochlan Riddle

uncertain times (avice) Empty uncertain times (avice)

Post by Lochlan Riddle Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:39 am

After speaking with Mackenzie, Lochlan sent a note out to reach Avice, inviting her to meet with him. As Mackenzie was still sat, locked inside of his office; Lochlan thought they could use the classroom he usually taught in. As classes were not in session at that time, it was unlikely that they would be disturbed. Of course, he would use extra measures to assure their privacy.

The outcome of his daughter's fate wasn't looking good. Lochlan, who could usually slither his way between the cracks and find a way to solve most dilemmas, felt at a loss. Something was going to happen to her, and it wasn't going to be a mere slap on the wrist. As the Ministry had been informed of the incident in question, there was no chance of her getting away with it.

Parents would complain, his reputation would be abolished, it would mean the end of him and his plans.

He waited for her to arrive, and decided to pour himself a drink in the meantime. He needed one at this point.

@Avice Raywood
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
uncertain times (avice) Lochlan
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
uncertain times (avice) Katherinegif01
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Favorite Subject: DADA
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Chantal Delgado

uncertain times (avice) Empty Re: uncertain times (avice)

Post by Chantal Delgado Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:45 am

Avice had really though that one day the old reign would be running the halls of Hogwarts. But no her best friend daughter had ruin it. She really should have done it better and it was safe to say Avice felt bad for Lochlan due to how it meant a squash in his plans. The man should have raised his daughter to use a spell proper she went at the call of his meeting.

She entered the old classroom and let out a sigh. "You really should have raised your daughter to perform an attempted murder more wisely! I am not about to have this old school be ran by Americans as you and I both know the Cartwright family are powerful." she with frustration. Or that was until Jedidiah Cartwright had passed away many years ago. The woman really wished this could have been done better, and that Cartwright could have been dead. "The werewolf is still alive. It's absolutely disgusting." she spoke as she took a seat in the desk.

"A drink!" she said sternly.

@Lochlan Riddle
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Chantal Delgado
Mini Ava :
uncertain times (avice) A6i3zQ
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Channy
Court Scribe
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Ester Expositio
partner pic :
uncertain times (avice) Tumblr_inline_pnbgxfhTyR1u6x3id_540
Graduated
Capricorn
Irish
Apparition
Married
Ministry Worker
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Lochlan Riddle

Post by Lochlan Riddle Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:09 pm

Lochlan laughed bitterly. He took a sip of his drink, and had already began to pour her one.

"Of course you would be cold-hearted enough to blame this on me," He said, albeit fondly. "The day this school is run by the Cartwright family will be the day I throw my hat down, and take some of what my fifteen-year-old daughter said into consideration."

Not bloody likely.

He handed her the drink.

"It's probably a good thing that she's still breathing," He said, "Or my daughter would be in Azkaban fortress, and the eyes of judgement will fall onto my family yet again. No - not when I have worked so hard to secure these infidels' trust."

He looked at her.

"I suppose you believe you have done a better job at Mothering than I have at being a Father."

@Avice Raywood
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Chantal Delgado

Post by Chantal Delgado Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:21 pm

Avice didn’t care for Mackenzie to her she was a use for power. The woman eyed her friend and let out a dark chuckle, “I suppose you don’t know me enough. Your daughter needs to calm her temper and if you are claiming to teach the right way. Why didn’t your own daughter try to murder the girl in quiet and that spell she used could have been done properly if it was. Then nothing could come back at us.” she said with disgust. She wanted this to be done properly.

“The day the Cartwright family runs Hogwarts will be sooner. Must you forget your daughter could have ruined our chances at world domination. The Cartwrights and Valentis are related, and both our icons in their respected ministry.” she said with a sigh. She shook her head as she shook her head. “How is it good? The girl can talk and that ruins things. Your daughter might be better off maybe she will learn the proper way there.” she said as she took a sip of her drink.

Avice gave a nod,”Do you see my daughter off killing people? She’s respectful unlike Mackenzie. I just want the real way to come and I’m tired of watching as Voclain fucks this entire school up.” she shouted.

@Lochlan Riddle
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Chantal Delgado
Mini Ava :
uncertain times (avice) A6i3zQ
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Channy
Court Scribe
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Ester Expositio
partner pic :
uncertain times (avice) Tumblr_inline_pnbgxfhTyR1u6x3id_540
Graduated
Capricorn
Irish
Apparition
Married
Ministry Worker
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Lochlan Riddle

Post by Lochlan Riddle Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:19 pm

This was exactly what Lochlan had said to Mackenzie some hours prior, so he wasn't going to comment on it. Avice always did had something to say about the way he went about things, and he was very used to it, so he just allowed her to speak. He merely nodded in agreement with her, as though she was blaming somebody else entirely.

But what he was thinking, truly, was damn this insufferable woman.

"But I wouldn't benefit from her being there."

Lochlan stood up, and put his glass down. "My lady, your womb is vile and insipid. Or you would have birthed more children, and have more of a grasp of what it is like." As he said that very wretched thing to her, he remained quite silent, but wasn't smiling. His annoyance of her words was quite clear. He didn't need to raise his voice, sometimes, to be spiteful.

@Avice Raywood
Headmaster/Principal
Lochlan Riddle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lochlan
Headmaster / DADA Prof
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
John Simm
partner pic :
Head / Dpt. Head
Professor
Graduated
Aries
Death Eater / Supporter
British
Slytherin
Apparition
Parent
Non-Verbal Master
Occlumens
Married
Homeowner
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down