Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) EmptyPain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) EmptyPain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) EmptyPain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) EmptyPain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn)

2 posters

Go down

Elaisa Galloway

Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) Empty Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn)

Post by Elaisa Galloway Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:37 pm

Elaisa was trying to be alone for once and was avoiding people whenever she could. She wasn't ready to speak why she had bruises on her body. Even if she was wearing sweaters and stuff what had long sleeves. People could even tell she was limping soon as the school year had started again. She was just trying her best to not stand out but people noticed still but never said anything.

She was just sitting near the wall in the Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom and there were even some tears in her eyes. Her body was quite in the pain. She wiped her tears away soon as she heard steps. She pretends to read the book what she had on her hands. She just needed to seem like she wasn't here to cry. Something people have never seen her do really.

@Alyn Jordan
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Elaisa Galloway
Mini Ava :
Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) Tumblr_inline_ndnb5kZDwB1szaa83
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
El
Fifth Year Pukwudgie
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Britt Robertson
partner pic :
Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) Tumblr_inline_ndnb6gHfQS1szaa83

Back to top Go down

Alyn Jordan

Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) Empty Re: Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn)

Post by Alyn Jordan Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Alyn was excited for his next project. He was going to attempt a mural on one of the walls of the art classroom, with the permission of the Professors of course, depicting the battle that took place there in 1998. He had been buzzing the entire day, unable to concentrate in classes, knowing that when they were over he could just go there and paint until curfew.

Walking down the third-floor corridor, he passed a girl reading a book and accidentally opened the door to a girl’s bathroom. Oops! He thought it was a classroom! He should really slow down and read signs on doors.

Shutting the door hastily, and looked at the girl to see if she’d noticed. He didn’t want her thinking he was some kind of pervert or something.

But, as he looked at her, he realised her eyes were red and puffy. She was looking at the book, but her eyes weren’t really moving. “Do you need a tissue?” He asked, gently.

@Elaisa Galloway
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Alyn Jordan
Mini Ava :
Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) Alynav
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Alyn
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
partner pic :
Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) 000000

Back to top Go down

Elaisa Galloway

Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) Empty Re: Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn)

Post by Elaisa Galloway Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:07 pm

Elaisa was just starring at her book and not really reading it. She just wished she would have normal home like everyone else. She wished that ever since she was ten. She was holding back so much pain and nobody even noticed it. Not a single soul so far. She was done hiding. She really was but she wasn't sure how to talk about it.

She looked at the boy who asked her question. She did shake her head slowly. "Not really," she mumbled. She wasn't used to people to see her cry or look like she cried. Other time was at New Years eve event. "I'm okay. Just things happened. Their in the past," she said quietly awhile there was so tears in her eyes again. These words made her think of few days back. She stood up from her position but she was still leaning to wall and her left leg was barely touching floor. It was just so painful to stand on it.

@Alyn Jordan
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Elaisa Galloway
Mini Ava :
Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) Tumblr_inline_ndnb5kZDwB1szaa83
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
El
Fifth Year Pukwudgie
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Britt Robertson
partner pic :
Pain, you never knew I had in me (Alyn) Tumblr_inline_ndnb6gHfQS1szaa83

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down