Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
don't move anymore ((open)) Emptydon't move anymore ((open)) Emptydon't move anymore ((open)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
don't move anymore ((open)) Emptydon't move anymore ((open)) Emptydon't move anymore ((open)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

don't move anymore ((open))

2 posters

Go down

Nina Kozlova

don't move anymore ((open)) Empty don't move anymore ((open))

Post by Nina Kozlova Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:42 pm

Nina had been trying to adjust, because the world she knew was slowly turning into Scandinavia. Sure it had felt good to know that the wizarding world was allowing assassins to do her job. She just didn't have a need for Dark Arts, and when they legalized Unforgivables, she was worried.

She had seen enough of that in Durmstrang, and she wasn't about to have England turn into that. You had only killed people who needed it, not just for fun. A code that her parents taught her, and when she had walked along the street, she was nervous.

Keeping alert in case, someone tried to kill her. When she heard rustling the witch turned around, and she said. "Don't make another move, or I will hex you." saying in Russian accent. A girl had to take care of themselves in this world, and she wasn't about to die.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Nina Kozlova
Mini Ava :
don't move anymore ((open)) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Adrien Morais

don't move anymore ((open)) Empty Re: don't move anymore ((open))

Post by Adrien Morais Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:49 pm

JT was in Hogsmeade that day and he was instantly regretting it as soon as he did. He didn't know what came over him but he was. As he was walking the streets and in his own little world, he heard a female foreign voice tell someone to stop, only to realize she meant him. Damn, apparently he had been following her in his own minded state. He sighed.

"Look I didn't mean to frighten you, I was in my own head, no need to hex me" he tried to reason with her.

@Nina Kozlova
Adult
Adrien Morais
Mini Ava :
don't move anymore ((open)) Giphy
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Nina Kozlova

Post by Nina Kozlova Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:37 pm

Lowering her wand just as she saw that the other person was a guy. She sighed, "I apologized I thought you were a murderer or something." before she added, "It's not exactly a safe place." and taking a look to make sure no one else had been watching her. "The name is Nina."

@JT Morais
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Nina Kozlova
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Adrien Morais

Post by Adrien Morais Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:53 pm

JT lowered his hands when he looked at the unknown girl standing in front of him. She was kind of pretty but girls like her didn't like guys like him. As he shook his head to reassure her of it being okay. "Well it's quite alright. Nowadays you can never be too careful when it comes to these neck of the woods" he was fine with her trying to kill him.

"Nice to meet you Nina, the name is JT" he introduced.

@Nina Kozlova
Adult
Adrien Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Nina Kozlova

Post by Nina Kozlova Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:52 am

"Yeah, because you could be murdered by anyone." she said with a sigh. In a way it sounded a lot worse than where she came from, and she said. "Pleasure JT."

She had been curious why he had been in this neck of the woods. "What brings you here?" she asked with curiosity.

@JT Morais
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Nina Kozlova
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Adrien Morais

Post by Adrien Morais Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:05 pm

JT nodded when she pointed out the obvious that he could be killed for the dumb stunt he had just pulled on the young girl. JT was then asked what brought him here and he simply shrugged. "I got dragged here unfortunately, but then my friend went home with some girl so now I am here all alone and instantly regretting ever coming here with my friend" JT explained. "What brings you here?" He asked.

@Nina Kozlova
Adult
Adrien Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down