Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
santa claus is coming to town ((cassandra)) Emptysanta claus is coming to town ((cassandra)) Emptysanta claus is coming to town ((cassandra)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
santa claus is coming to town ((cassandra)) Emptysanta claus is coming to town ((cassandra)) Emptysanta claus is coming to town ((cassandra)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

santa claus is coming to town ((cassandra))

2 posters

Go down

Harrison Jetson

santa claus is coming to town ((cassandra)) Empty santa claus is coming to town ((cassandra))

Post by Harrison Jetson Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:48 am

((Secret Santa))

After seeing a familiar name, Harrison decided to invite Cassandra to the newer espresso bar in Knockturn so she could receive her gift and so they could possibly engage in some small talk to see what's going on in each other's careers. The simple, small things. They weren't close enough for him to know something she'd really want, but he figured she would appreciate some invisible ink as those could get pretty pricey.

He sat inside the cafe taking a drink of his espresso con panna waiting for Cassandra to arrive.

@Cassandra Night
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
santa claus is coming to town ((cassandra)) 3b61f34e47d87a3df8ea1e2ad056e4e9ca96238f
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Winter
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Night

santa claus is coming to town ((cassandra)) Empty Re: santa claus is coming to town ((cassandra))

Post by Cassandra Night Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:20 am

Cassandra was only surprised by Harrison's invitation for a couple seconds, before putting the pieces together about the gift exchange. They weren't the closest, and he shouldn't be reaching out to her in any officially capacity while she was on sabbatical, so the logical answer would be that he had gotten her name for the secret santa.

That presumption made the choice to attend the engagement rather simple, and thus Cassandra found herself at the requested place a couple minutes earlier than she was scheduled to meet Harrison, allowing her some time to double check her surrounding just in case this wasn't what she surmised. Entering the place a couple minutes later after doing her due diligence to make sure the place was secure, she found Harrison drinking his coffee. "It's nice to see you again Harrison, good to see the job hasn't put you under quite yet," Cassandra joked as she proceeded to sit down across from the man. "I will say, your invitation did give me a moment of pause considering that I am away from my usual job so I'm hoping this isn't you trying to drag me into an ongoing investigation that needs more discreet skills."

@Harrison Jetson
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Cassandra Night
Mini Ava :
santa claus is coming to town ((cassandra)) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

santa claus is coming to town ((cassandra)) Empty Re: santa claus is coming to town ((cassandra))

Post by Harrison Jetson Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Harrison gave a slight smile seeing Cassandra enter. Might as well remain somewhat positive.

"Family life will be the one to put me under..." So much for trying to remain positive...

"Actually, I am investigating with a colleague, but it's confidential. That's also not why I invited you here, so I'll restrain myself from even thinking about it."

Harrison pulled out a small, wrapped box and handed it over to Cassandra. "I figured it'd be of use."

@Cassandra Night
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
santa claus is coming to town ((cassandra)) 3b61f34e47d87a3df8ea1e2ad056e4e9ca96238f
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Night

Post by Cassandra Night Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:15 am

Cassandra gave a slight laugh at Harrison's comment, "Has it really gotten that bad at home?"

"You do remember my job right, confidential doesn't really have any standing with me," Cassandra points out teasingly.

Cassandra slowly and meticulously unwrapped the box. When she finally caught sight of what was inside, Cassandra says, "Very thoughtful gift, thank you. This will be useful in my current predicament."

@Harrison Jetson
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Cassandra Night
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

Post by Harrison Jetson Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:31 am

"Just don't be surprised if you hear stuff about paperwork from the rumor mill..." That was vague enough while also being specific enough to provide a hint of the situation.

Harrison chuckled. "Good point. You've always been rather decent at finding out secrets no matter how mundane!"

He honestly didn't have much of a clue of Cassandra's full capabilities.

"Doing some work of your own during this sabbatical?"

@Cassandra Night
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Night

Post by Cassandra Night Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:36 pm

"I'll probably hear it first from one of my contacts. Remember, I have ears everywhere," Cassandra countered with a mischievous smile.

"It's my job, is it not. Now, tell me, is this something I should be looking into or is it quite pedestrian?" Cassandra questioned the Auror.

"Let's just say that Hogwarts isn't as secure a place as I wish it was," Cassandra comments offhandedly.

@Harrison Jetson
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Cassandra Night
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

Post by Harrison Jetson Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:42 pm

Harrison nodded before taking a drink of his espresso. "You do, and they include the ones sold at Weasley's shop," he joked with a slight chuckle.

"Let's just say it's a matter of allegiance." He wasn't going to elaborate as that was not what he invited her for.

"Really?"

@Cassandra Night
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Night

Post by Cassandra Night Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:45 am

Cassandra gave a quick giggle at the comment, before stating, "At best, those are a pale imitation of what I can do."

"Is that so.... Don't let this allegiance get you into trouble that I have to get involved in,"
Cassandra warned.

"Well, let's just say when you don't completely trust the headmaster, there are few places to get business down without his eyes and ears on you," Cassandra commented.

@Harrison Jetson
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Cassandra Night
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

Post by Harrison Jetson Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:48 am

He blinked hearing her speak about not fully trusting the headmaster.

"Why's that? I'm the whole reason he got the job."

@Cassandra Night
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Night

Post by Cassandra Night Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:36 pm

"And since when has an unspeakable actually trusted anyone?" Cassandra countered.

@Harrison Jetson
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Cassandra Night
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

Post by Harrison Jetson Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:32 am

"Good point."

@Cassandra Night
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum