Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Just Two Friends Right? (Gaston) - Page 2 EmptyJust Two Friends Right? (Gaston) - Page 2 EmptyJust Two Friends Right? (Gaston) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Just Two Friends Right? (Gaston) - Page 2 EmptyJust Two Friends Right? (Gaston) - Page 2 EmptyJust Two Friends Right? (Gaston) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Just Two Friends Right? (Gaston)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Raine Walsh

Just Two Friends Right? (Gaston) - Page 2 Empty Just Two Friends Right? (Gaston)

Post by Raine Walsh Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Raine had messaged Gaston to meet her at one of her favorite restaurants, she just needed one of her best friends there with her right now. With knowing her twin sister isn't dead and is in fact alive really has her on edge at a time like this. The blonde girl got table by the beach so she could look at the ocean when she ate her food. The waitress came over and she shook her head. "I'm waiting for a friend, he should be here soon" the girl nodded before leaving vowing to come back when Raine's friend got there. Raine looked out at the ocean while she waited.

@Gaston Shaw
Adult
Raine Walsh
Mini Ava :
Just Two Friends Right? (Gaston) - Page 2 Tumblr_pnobprGjIQ1u7mdvto1_400
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Shop worker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Just Two Friends Right? (Gaston) - Page 2 Np9ocNm
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Just Two Friends Right? (Gaston) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Two Friends Right? (Gaston)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:46 am

Gaston nodded his head there now once again. He did understand why she was pissed about her sister. He would have been too for sure. Thank god he haven't had to be in such situation yet. Just he and his one sister doesn't talk much. "Yeah I would be pissed too," he said simply and he listened her to change the topic now back to crush thing.

"I should probably tell her but it's not easy. But I guess I should tell her how I feel. No matter what the out come is," he replied back to Raine and he was also just looking at his food there now. He just tried to avoid Raine eyes or he might tell it here right now but this didn't seem like good idea.

@Raine Walsh

Back to top Go down

Raine Walsh

Just Two Friends Right? (Gaston) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Two Friends Right? (Gaston)

Post by Raine Walsh Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:33 am

Raine sipped her drink when he explained how he might tell the girl he likes how he feels. Raine was kind of upset thinking it was someone else, why would it be here? She wasn't really much and Gaston was extremely hot and could have anyone. "Well whatever happens just know I am always here to talk if she doesn't feel the same way and all" Raine was offering her shoulder in case that dumbass rejected him.

@Gaston Shaw
Adult
Raine Walsh
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Shop worker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:47 am

Gaston kept looking at his food and trying to eat it there now. He just so wanted to tell her the truth but he didn't feel like it was a good idea. "Oh yeah. Sure we will see about that," he said there simply. He couldn't cry on her shoulder or talk about it if she rejects him. It will be just too awkward for sure. "Can we talk about something else than this?" he asked there simply. He figured it was time to changes the topic once again.

@Raine Walsh

Back to top Go down

Raine Walsh

Post by Raine Walsh Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:00 am

Raine could tell that there was going to be an elephant in the room right about now, it was definitely getting awkward and when he asked if the subject could change, she got a message from her muggle phone. Yes she had a muggle phone that was not a problem, it was so useful. It was from her mother. "I would but my mom just messaged that she needs to see me right now, I have to go" Raine went into her purse and grabbed sickles.

"Here is some money towards my food, I am so sorry I have to go, but I will definitely contact you to hang out once more" Raine smiled before gathering her stuff and leaving. She felt sad but she knew her mom needed her.

@Gaston Shaw

~ Finished
Adult
Raine Walsh
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Caroline
Nickname :
Text
Shop worker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2