Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
long time no see (gaston) Emptylong time no see (gaston) Emptylong time no see (gaston) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
long time no see (gaston) Emptylong time no see (gaston) Emptylong time no see (gaston) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

long time no see (gaston)

Go down

Autumn Shaw

long time no see (gaston) Empty long time no see (gaston)

Post by Autumn Shaw Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:25 am

Autumn had made plans to hang out with Gaston, when she had the chance. Because she knew that she barely saw him with her new job, and how she had living in her own apartment now. So Autumn wanted to find time to spend time and go out to eat with her twin. She had also had plans to watch her sister's daughter for the night and wanted to get time with Gaston before she was having a date with their niece, so she had been waiting in the Three Broomsticks for her brother to come. And had hoped that her brother wouldn't keep her waiting.

@Gaston Shaw
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
long time no see (gaston) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

long time no see (gaston) Empty Re: long time no see (gaston)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:33 am

Gaston had to agreed to meet with Autumn. He has barely even talked with her lately since she has been busy. She other hand was still trying to figure out what to do. She walked into the Three Broomstick and looked around there. Once she found her twin then she walked over her and sat down across her. "Hey, Autumn," she said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Autumn Shaw

Post by Autumn Shaw Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:38 am

A smile came across her face when she saw Gaston enter The Three Broomsticks. "Hey stranger, I told you I'd find time to spend with you." she said giving him a small smile. The witch loved her brother even if they used to fight all the time when they were younger. "And I need to spend time with adults, before I get baby sitting duty tonight. I sometimes wish that Maddie didn't go back to school." she said with a sigh even if she was going to make sure her sister finished out. "So how's my twin been?" she asked with a soft smile and her arms crossed.

@Gaston Shaw
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:33 am

Gaston smiled at her twin and nodded her head. "Yeah you said that and I'm glad you managed to do it," she said with a small smile on his face. He loves to spend time with her sister. "Oh right Maddie's baby. Well if you need any help I can help. I don't have much going on anyways," he added there now. He never had much going on for him today or even tomorrow. "I have been good. Nothing much going on," she said with a small smile on her face. "Still trying to figure out what to do with my life," he decided to add even.

Back to top Go down

Autumn Shaw

Post by Autumn Shaw Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:40 pm

Autumn didn't mind babysitting while Maddie went out and enjoyed herself. Even if Autumn wanted her sister to get a job despite being expelled. And she knew plenty of girls could do well despite getting expelled and she was going to make sure her sister did well. She looked at Gaston and gave him a nod, "Exactly! Plus work has been stressful." she said with a chuckle. Even if she was just working as an intern it still had all been really hard work. When Gaston offered to help with babysitting, "You don't have too, plus it's only watching our niece while she goes out." she said with a smile. Even if Autumn knew her's brother's help could be worth it while she did her own thing. "That's good you been doing well, and have you ever thought of going to college?" she asked with an eyebrow raised. She knew college was always helpful and it could definitely help someone expand their horizon.

@Gaston Shaw

Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:53 am

Gaston just hoped that Autumn and Maddie will do fine in life and also Cathy and Ezra who were still at school. He really they all do well. He wasn't really close with Maddie as Autumn was. They just didn't always get along lately. He wasn't even sure why anymore. Gaston wanted to be there for Maddie too but seemed like she went always to Autumn first. Something the girl had always done. "Well yeah. Work can be busy yes. No matter what you do," the boy said with a small smile. He had never worked himself but he has heard it often from his friends."Well if you need any help then just ask. I have barely even seen my niece. As you know me and Maddie don't talk much really. So yeah seeing my niece is because that even barely," he said with a sigh. He can't even remember when was the last time he saw his own niece. It had been awhile. Of course, Gaston has thought about going to college but he couldn't ever decide on the major. "Of course, I have thought about it but choosing the major I want is hard. Like there are so many options," he replied back with a sigh again. He really had no clue what he wanted from his future yet. Something he needed to figure out.

@Autumn Shaw

Back to top Go down

Autumn Shaw

Post by Autumn Shaw Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:35 pm

Autumn knew that there was a rift between Maddie and Gaston. It was something that even shocked Autumn, and listening to Gaston she let out a sigh. “Work is busy. I suppose I should ask you about your job?” she asked with curiosity. The girl wanted the best for her siblings in so many ways. She took note to asking Gaston if he wanted to help, “You can help tonight I can order something, and I know you barely have seen your niece. But you know damn well Maddie can be a bitch, so you gotta force yourself to see her. I feel really bad for her doing it all on her own. She’s a good girl and it’s sucks she’s having to be a single mum.” she said with a sigh,

“I doubt Maddie hates you. There was a time where the two of you were close. Why not go back and talk to her?” she asked with some curiosity. She knew the problem the could not be solved without the two of them talking, and she didn’t feel like being the middle man anymore she had enough of her own to worry about. “Gaston I can try to see what I can do, but you need to talk to her. She’s your sister and I’m tired of being the middle man with the two of you anymore,” she sighed.

She wished her sister couldn’t be mean, but knew she also had a lot on her plate. While she also pushed her to get a job, because Autumn was not paying anything. And when Gaston said there is no much to choose she rolled her eyes. “Then go in Undecided until you find something that sits you. I’m not going to watch my siblings sit around and do nothing,” she said annoyed. That was the truth she was the only one who went school and wanted to see her siblings to do well.

@“Gaston Shaw”
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:56 am

Gaston sighed and why she never liked to talk about these things with his sister was because Aautum could go all full annoying who thinks she is doing it all for them. At times her helping out can be a bit much to him. "You know I don't have a job, so I can't answer how it goes," he said with a sigh there now. "Oh that would be nice but yeah I know we need to talk but not easy when she keeps avoiding my calls and never is home when I ended up going to your house," he said with a another sigh. It was so true it always happened. So this why all these things were like they were.

"No clue why but it seems like it to me. Even yeah we were close things changed so much after she became pregnant and I don't even get why," he said and looked around him. He didn't really wanna discuss this at all. "Yeah I get you might sick of it but I'm willing to talk with her already for a while but you should really try to get her to talk to me and not ignoring me" he added and he just wanted to get along with his siblings but it wasn't that easy when they ignore you.

"I have thought of doing that but so yeah I might do it but I can do it next term as you see it's past that time already," he said with a sigh now. He could always apply now so he could be in there next school year. He didn't like to do anything too but it wasn't really easy to find things he enjoyed.

@Autumn Shaw

Back to top Go down

Autumn Shaw

Post by Autumn Shaw Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:09 am

Autumn didn't get why it always had to be her that had picked up after her siblings messes. She loved them and as she listened to Gaston talk. She knew that Gaston didn't have a job, "How long do you intend to be unemployed? You know the only way you're going to find out what you like it by going to school or working different jobs. How fucking long do you plan on living on daddy's funds? You're damn lucky our piece of work of a mother hasn't cut any of us off." she sighed. It killed her knowing how much potential her twin brother had, and nothing came out of it. Groaning at him talking about how maybe she should talk to her, "You know there is something called maybe forcing Maddie to talk to you. I already tell Madison to do enough. But I can see what I can do." the witch sighed.

She shrugged, "Maddie is a busy person, doing god only knows." she didn't know what her sister did, al she knew that she was tired of her not getting a job. Her child was old enough that it could go to daycare or something, not rely on her for everything. Listening to Gaston she closed her eyes, everyone knew Maddie was a big piece of work. When he asked why is she the way she was.

"Gaston you're really going to ask?" she asked fustrated, "The girl is doing it all on her own, because the father can't even provide for himself. She's stressed, you try being in her shoes. She is definitely more of a bitch than she was before, but she's also mature." she added. She was glad that her sister tried, but her trying wasn't always enough.

Impressed when he spoke about going to university, he'd better go. "Well you better sign up, I know Maddie is thinking of enrolling next years. Looks like you might not far behind each other." she said giving her twin a chuckle.

@Gaston Shaw
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:22 am

There were times when Gaston wanted to avoid her sister scolding but he knew this was part of who he was. He just took a breath and just ignored what she said about doing many different jobs or going to school. He planned to go to university now but there was no way to go their middle of school year. "Calm down. I don't plan to live off his unds forever. I'm not. I'm not like you who had his life planned out or found out what I wanna do yet. And it's not like I can go school right now. It's middle of the term," he said something and he knew her sister might not like the tone he used but by now he didn't care. "Forcing her to talk when she avoids me literally whenever I try to approach her? Literally every time she just walks away from me. Do I have to yell at her? Don't you think that would make things even worse?" he tried her understand thing more clearly.

Gaston did know her sister story well since Autumn reminded it him always. "Yes, I get she is busy and everything like that. And I know her story well but it doesn't mean she has to bitchy to me. Her own brother. When I have never done anything to her at all. I have tried to be there for her but she just pushes me further away. Also, I haven't seen yet the mature part of her so far. Sorry if it's mean or something but so far I haven't seen it," he said and it was true. Gaston hasn't seen the mature side of Maddie yet. Never.

"Yes, I plan to sign up soon enough. Next year for sure. I have most paperwork done. Just need to submit it in," he said with a small smile on his face. He finally knew what he wanted from his future and it was a good thing for sure.

@Autumn Shaw

Back to top Go down

Autumn Shaw

Post by Autumn Shaw Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:18 am

She knew many people thought she was someone who liked to harp on all her siblings problems, but she only did it because she cared about them to all ends. "I am calm. I just want the best for you Gaston, and it hurts that I am one of the only ones who hasn't fucked up." she sighed. Praying that Cathelyn would not end up like the rest of them. "My life is far from planned out, Gaston." she said fustrasted, the girl hated having this perfect life. She wanted something more.

"Gaston, I don't know what to say. Our sister doesn't hate you." she said, not getting just why Gaston had always thought that there sister hated him. She didn't hate him, and she wanted him to see that. "Name a time when she does that. Maybe I should arrange a time for you to spend time together." she said even though it had sounded like she was treating them like complete children. But she often felt like she was dealing with little children and it was annoying. "She is complicated." she shrugged.

When it came to Maddie and Gaston, she was getting tired of it and she said. "You know it's getting tiring having to be the one to fix this." she said. Because she didn't think Maddie hated him, but Gaston could not possibly know just what Maddie was going through. "You don't know what it's like to be a single mother, and a parent yet." she sighed.

"Good you better. I'd like for you to do something." she said with a smile. "Because you got potential, and I don't want you wasting it."

@Gaston Shaw
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down