Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
turn around (open) Emptyturn around (open) Emptyturn around (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

turn around (open)

Go down

Sapphira Zabini

turn around (open) Empty turn around (open)

Post by Sapphira Zabini Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:46 am

Sapphira had a fairly emotional first night at Hogwarts. She had come to the owlery in the early morning, with all intentions of writing home and demanding that she came back home this minute. People were awful, she lived in a draughty, wet dungeon! She thought she had even seen a mouse! Now she had entered the owlery with its straw and droppings everywhere, she couldn't hold it in any longer. She started to cry.

"S-so gross..." She sobbed, scared to even walk across the floor.
Slytherin Fourth Year
Sapphira Zabini
Mini Ava :
turn around (open) Sapphygif
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Saphy
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :
turn around (open) 000000

Back to top Go down

turn around (open) Empty Re: turn around (open)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:07 am

Isabella had been walking around the place and just trying to find something. So the girl some how ended up at the owlery. She noticed the girl sobbing there and she walked slowly over her. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked from her. "Is there anything I can help you?" She really liked to help others and be there for people.

@Sapphira Zabini

Back to top Go down

Sapphira Zabini

Post by Sapphira Zabini Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:47 am

Oh no, now someone had actually witnessed her crying. That was even worse! She tried to stop, but it just made her gasp inbetween sobs.

"I... don't... like... it... h-here..." She wailed to this stranger. Sapphira looked at her. She was a smart, clean-looking girl with a kind face. She had this mad urge to just hug her. Whoever it was.
Slytherin Fourth Year
Sapphira Zabini
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Saphy
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:04 am

Isabella nodded her head. She totally understood that this place was scary at times. The new things and places were scary even for her.

"It will be okay. Everything is scary at times. What exactly you don't like here?" she tried figure out what is going on before she gives her advice. Isabella is hugger so she wouldn't mind if she hugs her. She actually walked closer to girl and hugged her. "Everything will be fine," she said.

Back to top Go down

Sapphira Zabini

Post by Sapphira Zabini Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:47 am

She never would have thought, a few days ago, that she would be here now in the smelly owlery hugging a complete stranger whilst crying! She was supposed to have real friends by now, and have lots of nice new things, and it was all supposed to be perfect. Hogwarts wasn't how she imagined.

Sapphira hugged her back. She didn't know what had come over her, but she did.

"I just... it's just... dirty. The dungeons are really cold, and I thought I saw a mouse or a rat! I can't stand the thought of being near either of those. And... I just don't like anyone. They're all rotten!" She felt slightly better just getting that out of her system, if truth be told.
Slytherin Fourth Year
Sapphira Zabini
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Saphy
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:33 pm

Isabella listened what the girl said now. She seemed to be one of these who over thinker at times. Bella knew Hogwarts wasn't always the cleanest place yes but it was old class.

"Don't worry. It's just old castle, what has been here for years. Even centuries," she said with a small smile. "Dungeons can be cold yes. It's basement floor. Try sit near the fireplace, it's warmer there," she added. She wasn't sure what to say about rats. "This place is owlery where all owls come. So yeah it can get dirty here. Not sure about other places," she added even this. "Don't cry about all this. You will get hang of it all," she said with small smile.

"I'm Isabella. You can call me Bella," she said her name even. She could always be her friend.

Back to top Go down

Sapphira Zabini

Post by Sapphira Zabini Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:40 am

"I'm Sapphira," Her Mother always preferred that she give her proper name when introducing herself. But, really, Sapphira preferred her friends to call her 'Saffy'. "But you can call me Saffy." She smiled, her eyes still red and her skin blotched; but she seemed to be coming around with Bella's encouragement.

"You're not a first year, are you?" She asked miserably, wishing that she was. But from the looks of things, she was older. Also she seemed to have more experience of the castle.

Suddenly, Sapphira had an idea. She looked up at Bella with a smile. "Do you know any spells that could sweep up the floor?" She asked, excitedly. "I just... I can't stand the thought of walking over to the owls in this mess. But I really, really need to send my Mother a letter..."
Slytherin Fourth Year
Sapphira Zabini
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Saphy
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:04 am

Isabella smiled. "Nice to meet Saffy," she said with a small smile. She knew it wasn't always easy here but she had managed to get by. She had her older siblings there for her mostly.

"I'm a few years older. I'm in third year now," she said and she knew how it was to be first year. Bella knew that things will improve.

"There are spells for that yes. I don't know exact name of that spell," she said. "But I can try to remember it," she added. She knew actually more spells than they learn at school. "Scourgify is some cleaning spell," she said suddenly there now. "I guess we can try use that," she added with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Sapphira Zabini

Post by Sapphira Zabini Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:48 pm

Sapphira nodded, determined.

"Cleaning spell... right." It was probably the spell she was going to use the most. "We could try doing it together?" Sapphira took out her wand. She hadn't used it much yet, but had a strange feeling whenever she did. "Scourgify." She said simply, not even waving her wand. Nothing happened at all. She blinked, feeling a little embarrassed.
Slytherin Fourth Year
Sapphira Zabini
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Saphy
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:20 pm

Isabella smiled at her and she figured she didn't know much about the spells. She knew that she could teach it for her now.

Bella took her own wand out too. She waved her hand and said the words now. Things seemed to get a bit cleaner here now. "You need to wave your wand too like I did," she added with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Sapphira Zabini

Post by Sapphira Zabini Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:29 pm

"Okay..."

Sapphira concentrated, and tried to copy her. But failed.

"Can I see it again?" She had a feeling that she would need this spell more often than not...
Slytherin Fourth Year
Sapphira Zabini
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Saphy
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:35 pm

Isabella watched Sapphira do the spell again but seemed like she failed again. She nodded her head. She knew sometimes spell take time to learn.

She waved her wand again and tried to show it to her again. "Scourgify" she said the spell name even too. She hoped that Saffy gets now.

Back to top Go down

Sapphira Zabini

Post by Sapphira Zabini Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:13 pm

She tried a few more times, and then put her wand away.

"I'll practice more when I get back to the dorm," She concluded sensibly, not worrying too much about Bella witnessing her failures. She didn't like to fail at things, and was probably a bit of a sore loser, but she knew that her will alone to make things clean would get her there eventually.

Sapphira walked over to where the owls were. She went to tie her letter to the leg of a school owl, then paused. "I don't know if I want to send this letter after all..." She murmured.
Slytherin Fourth Year
Sapphira Zabini
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Saphy
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:17 pm

Isabella watched what Sapphira did now. She seemed to get slowly hang of it. All this took time even for Isabella at first. "Sure do what is best for you,' she said with a small smile.

"You should since you're already here.Next time it won't be so clean again. Also climbing up here from dungeons takes time," she said with a small smile. She knew that it wasn't that hard.

Back to top Go down

Sapphira Zabini

Post by Sapphira Zabini Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:21 pm

She nodded. "I suppose you're right."

She tied her letter to the owl's leg, and watched it swoop away into the distance.

"You're not in Slytherin, are you?" She asked her sadly.
Slytherin Fourth Year
Sapphira Zabini
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Saphy
Student
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Pureblood
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:12 am

Isabella watched how the girl died the letter to owl and then did sent it away. She herself had no letters to sent, even if she could have done it.

"Yes I'm not in Slytherin house but in Hufflepuff," she said with a small smile one her face. She really wondered now how this girl is Slytherin since she didn't really seem to be one but then again she could become more like one later years. "But we can still be friends," she added

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down