Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) EmptyLet Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) EmptyLet Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) EmptyLet Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) EmptyLet Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons)

+23
Sadie Cavendish-Belvedere
Evelyn Grayson
Rasputin Delgado
Alexia Regas
Roxann.e Weasley
Parker Cavendish
Jenna Bishop
Dewey Wood
Blake Kennedy
Ashton Harrington
Narkissos Jetson
Elaisa Galloway
Molly Wea.sley II
Delaney Mistholm
Ingrid Longbottom
Running Up That Hill
Cassiopeia Rosier
James Potter
Alayna Rowle
Louis Weasley
Faye Phiera
Carina Malfoy
Cherry Darling
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Empty Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:28 pm

Chaos was actually excited to get to try his hand at teaching for a change, he had learned that there had been some students who had been hornier than usual and was a need to educate on these feelings to help them better understand and how to go about them safely. He believed that this type of education was received best when taught around the age range of 15-17, as they seemed for the most part to be the most mature and were beginning to or already had started developing into adults. He had sent out an owl to the students in that age range and said that it was to be a new mandatory subject for them.

Topics
The Human Body (reproductive system)
Sexual transmitted diseases
Protection methods
Morning after charms

Back to top Go down

Cherry Darling

Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Empty Re: Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons)

Post by Cherry Darling Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:00 pm

Being an apprentice for him was such a dream, but she needed to keep it together and remain professional. After all, Cherry wanted to retain her position rather than lose it and let Faye have all of him.

"Hello, professor!"
University Student
Cherry Darling
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Ac8cb989c958dcb5e624489a6b2f5b96deb2f221
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cherry
undeclared major
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Lori Beth Denberg
Aquarius
Ravenclaw
American
Favorite Subject: Astronomy
Pride Flag
Made 500 Posts
Of Age
Apparition
Horned Serpent
Favorite Season: Spring
University Student
Graduated
Head Girl
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Empty Re: Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons)

Post by Carina Malfoy Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:11 pm

Carina was obviously interested in taking the health lessons. Seeing as she wanted to be a healer she planned to attend every single one of them.  When she received an owl about a new mandatory subject she was a bit shocked. By she knew she had to go. She arrived in the classroom and smiled at the professor "hello professor Lestrange" she said as she took a seat
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Summer

Back to top Go down

Faye Phiera

Post by Faye Phiera Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:07 am

Faye hoped that everyone stayed mature through this lesson. She would feel a great deal of shame and annoyance that her peers would cause trouble for Professor Lestrange. After all, he was a very kind man. Nothing like his surname suggested. Also he was very...

"... handsome." She breathed, a little too loudly. She gave Cherry a funny look as though she had uttered it though. Good to have a scapegoat handy. "Morning, Professor." She said in a thoroughly put-on, airy-fairy kind of voice like a twelve-year-old trying to sound like her Mother over the phone.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Faye Phiera
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Faye2
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Faye
Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Emily Meade
Ravenclaw
Virgo
Prefect
Irish
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Of Age
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:14 am

Louis arrived at the classroom, not knowing what to expect. Judging by the looks of everyone else, they were all in the same boat of anticipation. Carina seemed to be sitting by herself, so he took the seat next to her. "Hey," He whispered, touching her hand briefly under the desk and smiling.
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:16 am

Carina smiled when Louis arrived "hey." She slipped her fingers around his and felt a small blush spread across her cheek as she leaned over and kissed his lips softly "I see you got the owl as well" she said pushing her hair from her face 

@Louis Weasley
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) E26e2470b3cfacc63124e099518b6f3941e9d53f
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:31 am

Alayna entered the classroom and looked the professor over. Damn he was hot. She sat down and propped her head in her hands with her elbows on the table. She could learn to enjoy this class of it meant getting to look at him every day. She wondered if Atticus would show up. She hoped so. She knew he would get a kick out of professor dream boat
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) 62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) CYeM5b
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Favorite Season: Autumn
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:05 pm

James entered class after receiving that letter. This class would've been useful a term ago. Instead, he had to go off of no knowledge and whatever intuition he had. Seeing Louis, he took a seat near him. "Hey, Lou Lou!"

@Louis Weasley
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:17 pm

He was surprised that she wanted to show him that level of affection, and in class no less. It was incredibly sweet. He watched her intensely, admiring her lovely, big eyes. Just as he felt he might be having a 'moment', however, James's voice made him jump slightly.

"Oh - hey - James," He said pleasantly, smiling. "What do you think this class is about?" He asked the two of them in an undertone.
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Carina Malfoy

Post by Carina Malfoy Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:43 pm

Carina giggled softly as she felt Louis emotions then turned to James. She smiled at him still holding Louis hand under the table "hello James" she said in a dream like voice as she turned back to Louis
Slytherin Seventh Year
Carina Malfoy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
rina
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Sydney Sweeney
Made 500 Posts
Slytherin
Aquarius
British
Prefect
Head Cheerleader
Empath
Loves Fashion
Singer
Pukwudgie
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Cassiopeia Rosier

Post by Cassiopeia Rosier Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:38 am

Cassiopeia wasn't sure about what this health class was but it seemed to be mandatory for her. The girl had walked into the classroom and she saw there a few familiar faces. "Hello Professor," she said with a small smile. "Hey Carina, Louis and James," she said to them. "Also hey Alayna," she said to the girl and sat down behind her.
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Cassiopeia Rosier
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Tumblr_inline_o9knlhH8ng1rifr4k_500
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Cassie
5th year Gryffindor
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Chloë Grace Moretz
partner pic :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Tumblr_inline_o9knahs7od1rifr4k_500
Made 100 Posts
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Running Up That Hill

Post by Running Up That Hill Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:34 pm

Celeste entered class hoping it wouldn't be too awkward. These were the kind of topics she wouldn't just talk to her mother about after all.

Spying James, she took a seat near him as he was at least a housemate.
Root Account
Running Up That Hill
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Giphy
Alias :
RUTH
Nickname :
RUTH
Admin
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
Face Claimpp :
Root Account
partner pic :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Giphy
Made 100 Posts
Root Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:46 pm

Iris walked into the classroom and looked around at everyone who was already there. Did she really have to learn about all this private stuff with a bunch of other people?

Back to top Go down

Ingrid Longbottom

Post by Ingrid Longbottom Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:49 pm

It's with great reluctance that Ingrid slips in through the door of the health classroom, the fact that this was mandatory for the more 'mature' students made it clear that this wasn't really going to be about health, it was going to be about sex and relationships. The talk about the birds and the bees had been awkward enough to have with her parents, she didn't need to have all of it explained to her again by the weirdo Professor Lestrange while half the class made googly eyes at him. Telling Professor Lestrange she wouldn't need this class because she had no intention of distracting herself from quidditch and schoolwork with relationship drama probably wouldn't get her out of the class.

The only way out is through, Ingrid thinks, and sits on the side of the class with the most girls.
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Ingrid Longbottom
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Delaney Mistholm

Post by Delaney Mistholm Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:53 pm

Delaney wasn't sure why did she have to take this health class even. It's not like she will learn there anything new. Even her brain understood what all this was about. This was too late for her. She wasn't that innocent as people think. She has done that already. So yeah at the end the girl still walked into the classroom and took a seat far end at the back of the room. She had decided just to pretend that she is listening and well not do much here. She just attends because she has to, she can't afford any more skipping of classes this year.
Slytherin Seventh Year
Delaney Mistholm
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Tumblr_pjrhf88ZmQ1w2v6kio3_400
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Del
7th year Slytherin
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Danielle Campbell
partner pic :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Ee92577b94a28b1e5aeae6981b8e48cc
Slytherin
Cancer
American
Of Age
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Molly Wea.sley II

Post by Molly Wea.sley II Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:58 pm

Molly knew health was mandatory and well once she knew it was only for older students she made the connections about what it could be. She wasn't even active at all. She had no clue even who she liked, she was still so confused about all this.

Anyways the girl walked into the classroom where there were many people already. She took a seat next to Cassie. "Hey guys," she said with a small smile on her face.
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Molly Wea.sley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Elaisa Galloway

Post by Elaisa Galloway Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:02 pm

Health class was something Elaisa would skip but she can't since she is supposed to take it. There is no way out of it. She at first didn't understand it but soon it all clicked for her when she figured out why it was only needed for older kids.

The girl walked into the class and smiled a fake smile. "Hey, professor and everyone else," she said and took a seat where ever was empty seat.
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Elaisa Galloway
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Tumblr_inline_ndnb5kZDwB1szaa83
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
El
Fifth Year Pukwudgie
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Britt Robertson
partner pic :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Tumblr_inline_ndnb6gHfQS1szaa83

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Post by Narkissos Jetson Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:17 pm

Health class? Sex education? What else could he have learned? His father already gave him that talk a few years back. This just felt highly redundant.

However, Narkissos knew he had a responsibility to show up and pay attention and discipline if needed. He wasn't going to jeopardize his position when all he had to do was pretend this was all new information to him.

Spotting Faye, he sat beside her. "Eyeing Professor Lestrange again?"

@Faye Phiera
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Tumblr_ntwh5azvHy1r2ibdho3_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Tumblr_inline_p7gullqX2H1rfob1a_100
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Ashton Harrington

Post by Ashton Harrington Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:10 pm

Ashton entered the classroom and took a seat near the back. He kicked his feet up on the desk and looked around the room. He smirked when he saw Jetson next to that girl that Louis always hung out with. He then scanned his eyes the rest of the way around the room before leaning back as he waited for the lesson to begin
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ashton Harrington
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) QLMKdd
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Ashton
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Cole Sprouse
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Of Age
Singer
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Blake Kennedy

Post by Blake Kennedy Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:47 am

Blake didn't like the idea of having a Sex Ed class, because he didn't feel like he needed. Because he knew that no one would listen and he thought for sure he was inviciable when it came to sex. So he didn't think anything could go wrong. And it made him laugh that they waited until girls were expelled for getting pregnant and shit years before. He heard talks about their Charms professor had been one of those girls who got expelled, but he cared about his grades.

So he had went to class and he looked around. Seeing Narkissos and Faye Phiera, the Ravenclaw walked over to them and he said to Narks. "You know it's kind of late to teach this subject, because half the kids were expelled for that shit." he said with a smirk.

@Narkissos Jetson
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Blake Kennedy
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Dewey Wood

Post by Dewey Wood Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:53 am

Dewey had made his way to the Hospital Wing after getting a letter about a class that was being held by the school healer and he didn't know what to think. So he entered and had looked around curious to what the class would talk and when he got there he waited in the back.

Gryffindor Sixth Year
Dewey Wood
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Jenna Bishop

Post by Jenna Bishop Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:55 am

Jenna hadn't been one for romance even if she had slept with guys before and did all that. So when she heard about this lesson, the girl made her way. And when she entered she had rolled her eyes at the sight of Blake Kennedy, and she decided to make her way to the back. Hoping this lesson would end so that she could go to much interesting classes.
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Jenna Bishop
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Parker Cavendish

Post by Parker Cavendish Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:59 am

Parker made his way to the Health classroom after hearing about a Sex Ed class being held and he knew it was really important to go and see what was up. Even if he dreaded seeing Leo and Sadie who he couldn't stand, but it couldn't be worse than Daphne teaching. A professor he was most afraid of just because she was his older sister and had been evil. Even if most of his siblings were kind of a bitch to him due to how he was the rule follower in the family.

Entering the classroom, he went to sit by the Gryffindor keeper and he asked. "Are you looking forward to learning about sex?" he asked with his eyebrow raised, hoping his question wasn't too weird to ask even if he was very curious what others thought.

@Dewey Wood
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Parker Cavendish
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Roxann.e Weasley

Post by Roxann.e Weasley Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:05 am

Roxanne hated talking about sex because she knew damn well no one would listen to those topics and she knew people would make fun of a serious topic. But her parents would kill her for not going and she had decided to enter the Health classroom. Making her way to her cousin she looked at her and she said with a sigh. "I don't get why we are here." she said.

@Molly Weasley II
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Roxann.e Weasley
Mini Ava :
Let Me Tell Me Tell You a Story (Health Lessons) Ahuvom
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Roxy
Seventh Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Samantha Logan
Gryffindor
Libra
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Alexia Regas

Post by Alexia Regas Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:07 am

Lexi had gotten a letter from the school healer and had been curious about the class. So she had decided that she would make her way there and see what it was all about. Even if she knew it had to be a good topic due to how she knew health was important. So she entered and saw students were already there so she let out a sigh and made her way to the front where she took a seat.
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Alexia Regas
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next