Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Rosemary Dursley EmptyRosemary Dursley EmptyRosemary Dursley Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Rosemary Dursley

Go down

Rosemary Dursley

Rosemary Dursley Empty Rosemary Dursley

Post by Rosemary Dursley Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:50 pm

Rosemary Dursley Tumblr_m36cg7tGbb1ruktf1o1_500
Rosemary Dursley Ruthbas
Name: Rosemary Lily Dursley
Nicknames: Rose, Mary
Titles: N/A
Date of Birth: April 21, 2005
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Hometown: Some suburb
Current Home: That same suburb
Nationality: British
School: Hogwarts
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Wand: That infringes on privacy

Rosemary Dursley Ruthappe
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Long, down, occasionally up
Eye Color: Blue-green
Body Type: Thin
Height: 5'5
Other Distinguishing Features: N/A
Clothing Style: Floral, simple, thrifted

Rosemary Dursley Ruthper
Rosemary is very studious and knowledgeable - whether or not she leans towards a bias is something to be determined. She's also very opinionated and will often try to convince you to see her side of things and agree with them. However, she tends to be genuinely accepting of your point of view as long as you phrase your arguments well enough for her to consider that side of whatever debate it might be. In general, she's the type of person who gets extremely passionate and goes all-out whenever she finds herself getting into something.

Rosemary Dursley Ruthhist

There is no way to prepare a Muggle with the knowledge that the Muggle may actually have magic.. Nobody ever prepares you for the possibility of having the Boy Who Lived as a very famous cousin in the magical world. Nobody ever expects that to be you.

One of the first things I've learned was that magic exists. It was on accident too, but it wasn't as if my whole family had to be obliviated. My father knew that very well himself. If it weren't for his cousin, he might not have had me. If it weren't for his cousin, I wouldn't know magic existed. If it were not for his cousin, I wouldn't have been born with magic. It's perplexing as to how a Dursley could have magic. After all, my asshole of a grandfather abhorred magic. My late grandmother, bless her heart, envied her sister for having magic. It almost seemed destined to not end up in the blood yet here we are.

The day I discovered I had magic will be forever sealed into my memory. My cousins were over for a playdate with my siblings and I. Well, let's just say some accidental magic happened, and it wasn't from my cousins. James recognized it right away and yelled, without thinking, "Rosemary is a witch!" Let me just point out that I didn't even realize what i was doing nor was it ever conscious in my thought process. It just sort have happened. Next thing I knew, the instances of accidental magic happened more and more frequent until they were stable enough to get my wand before starting Hogwarts.

Ravenclaw. The house of intelligence, the house of overachievers. The Sorting Hat decided that it would be my new home and family for the next 7 years. It's a rather cozy place to be full of like-minded people. It was also my gateway to activism. A prefect in my house, who I admired greatly, was talking about how we're killing the environment which intrigued me. My cousins who are at Hogwarts with me would say I became extremely radical within a week's span.

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with having radical views. If I'm radical for pushing for the betterment of the world, then I'm pretty damn proud I am. I spent my time trying to organize various protests for environmental protection, ending the enslavement of house elves, and banning discrimination against various creatures much to the administration's irritation. It was awfully idiotic how many of my rallies weren't allowed to be held because they're disruptive and would cause a riot. I feel that was an infringement on my rights.

Deceased
Rosemary Dursley
Mini Ava :
Rosemary Dursley JJPA1z
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
rosemary
6th year
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :