Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) EmptyCooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) EmptyCooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) EmptyCooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) EmptyCooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students))

5 posters

Go down

Reuben McDonald

Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) Empty Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students))

Post by Reuben McDonald Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Reuben was very excited to be teaching his first cooking class at Hogwarts; he already had many lesson plans drawn up for the next few school years filled to the brim with many recipes he had loved back when he lived in Texas. Due to budget cuts within the school, the cooking class had to be held in the dungeon kitchen which honestly didn't bother him any. He was happy as long as there was a stove, oven, and fridge somewhere in the school. Reuben had written on a chalkboard the food they will be making which happened to be a sheet cake he loved since he was a little boy. Opening the door to the kitchen, he stood by it and smiled waiting for students to enter.
Professor
Reuben McDonald
Mini Ava :
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) Giphy
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reuben
cooking professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Guy Fieri
partner pic :
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) 000000

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) Empty Re: Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students))

Post by James Potter Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:54 am

He had heard a lot of rumors regarding this new cooking professor from Texas. Why was Hogwarts so desperate to even hire someone from Texas? if his understandings of American stereotypes was correct, Texans were very trashy. James wouldn't even be surprised if Professor McDonald was some backwoods hillbilly. Walking into the kitchen, he looked back and noticed the professor. He was cleaner than he had expected. Hopefully, class wouldn't be too bad.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Spring
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) Empty Re: Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students))

Post by Guest Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:10 pm

This was Dysmas' first class since he had been tortured. he was glad that the Deputy headmaster had helped tutor him over winter break, but he had no clue what to expect from a cooking class. He never really cooked before; he was used to scavenging for food out of trash cans just to get some sort of nutrients. What if he ended up getting Trolls in this class? He began to get very nervous, and he hadn't even walked into the kitchens yet. Sighing, he finally walked in hoping to not get on the professor's bad side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:09 am

Andy walked into the kitchens after hearing that the professor happened to also be American. To him, it would probably make things a lot easier as the only other Americans he knew were Arsen and Cherry, and he honestly had no clue on whether or not they'd attend this class. He waved at the professor before choosing to stand near a fridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:33 am

Arsen was finding it very hard to be away from the land of his ancestors. However the fact that he was away from the pack made things easier for him, as he did not have to worry about being chief as well as attending school. He sighed as he entered the cooking classroom and sat down. He was used to using what the land had given him to prepare his meals so cooking was not new to him however the ingredients were as well the use of an stove and oven. He noticed Andy and walked over to him. "Hey." He said softly.

Back to top Go down

Jenna Bishop

Post by Jenna Bishop Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Jenna was not the type of girl who was a cooker. Anytime she cooked anything it ended up being burnt. So when she found out they would be having a cooking class. It made Jenna super happy, and with all that was going on in the world, it seemed good to finally have a class that she hoped would not be bad. She entered the classroom, not really being the type of girl who enjoyed the dungeon so it was not the girl's first pick. Seeing four students in it and the class seemed to be really calm, so Jenna took a seat and when she saw James Potter, a smirk came across her face. Walking over to him, she let out a small smirk. "So it's true after all. James Potter managed to get himself resorted."
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Jenna Bishop
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Andy looked over only to see Arsen and smiled. "Glad you came. I have no clue what I'd do without another American besides the professor. I'm just glad we're not making beans on toast," he replied. "Avocado toast is better."

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:23 pm

"Yes, I have. Your point is?" he responded crossing his arms. Out of all things he could've been greeted with, he ended up having the obvious pointed out to him. James was already dreading how this class was going to go.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Jenna Bishop

Post by Jenna Bishop Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:02 am

"I have two points actually. First is how the hell did you manage to do it, Potter. And second is why the hell did you want to change it, then again with all that is going on in the world, it's kinda expected." said Jenna who had parents who worked in the ministry and it seemed that this winter break was filled with all sorts of things happening. "I also want to apologize for your father being in prison, because it's just really shocking." sighed Jenna who felt bad for the Potters. Jenna then bit her lip as she knew that a lot of things had become unexpected. "Then again Potter, what isn't shocking these days?"
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Jenna Bishop
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Dewey Wood

Post by Dewey Wood Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 am

Dewey was thrilled to find out that there would be a cooking class and it would be taught by an American. He entered the class with enthusiasm and saw there were more students than expected. The Gryffindor looked at the board and let out a smile with what they were learning that day. A cake that he never even heard off and Dewey quickly made his way to the front to take a seat and saw that two students were talking and he was curious to know if there were any other students in his year. Sitting back in his chair, the boy looked around patiently waiting to be instructed.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Dewey Wood
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Hugo Granger-Weasley

Post by Hugo Granger-Weasley Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Hugo entered cooking class excited to learn whatever recipe they were going to do. He really wanted to learn how to cook so he could treat his parents to breakfast, lunch, and dinner at one point. He squinted his eyes when he saw Dewey. "Look! It's birdbrain!"
Gryffindor Second Year
Hugo Granger-Weasley
Mini Ava :
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) Tumblr_nj8enuvEkr1tnr350o1_400
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Hugo
student
sexual orientation :
he baby
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) D7afeddd670aa002a6704ddfe7c6d4a6
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Dewey Wood

Post by Dewey Wood Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:58 pm

Dewey heard a familiar voice and the boy closed his eyes in embarrassment. The boy didn't exactly like being called birdbrain in front of the whole class, despite already being an embarrassment. He turned his head to see Hugo and got up from his seat making his way over to the first year. "I thought I told you not to call me birdbrain? You could have simply said a simple greeting like Hi or Look it's Dewey," he said with a sigh.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Dewey Wood
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:01 am

Alice stepped inside the classroom just as Hugo called Dewey Birdbrain. She didnt know the story behind the nickname, but it obviously upset Dewey. She walked over to the boys and sighed "Hugo, please do play nicely. I would hate for you mother to find out you are calling people names that obviously upset them seeing as she went through alot of that during her school years. And Dewey, why dont I sit with you, yeah?" She asked trying to get him to go back to his seat

Back to top Go down

Hugo Granger-Weasley

Post by Hugo Granger-Weasley Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:22 pm

"To me, you're birdbrain! Dewey is a name for elderly people! Birdbrain isn't," Hugo replied crossing his arms. Why were the older kids always so stubborn? He looked over at Alice and stuck out his tongue. "You're not my mom!"
Gryffindor Second Year
Hugo Granger-Weasley
Mini Ava :
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) Tumblr_nj8enuvEkr1tnr350o1_400
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Hugo
student
sexual orientation :
he baby
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) D7afeddd670aa002a6704ddfe7c6d4a6
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:31 pm

James replied, "Honestly, all I did was ask the Deputy Headmaster to resort me as Voclain had already gone to France for the winter holidays." There wasn't really much to it than that if he had to be honest. "I just felt like changing it. I wasn't sure if Gryffindor really was the right house for me even though houses only represent what you were at age 11... It's fine. I'm just sorta numb about it. He's my father so it's terrible, but at the same time, I also resent it as there was just so many expectations placed on me since birth." Shrugging, he briefly scratched his head. "I honestly don't know."
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Jenna Bishop

Post by Jenna Bishop Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Jenna felt that nothing had been impossible anymore, and James Potter being sorted was expected. "I sometimes think Voclain prefers to be in France, rather than here. I don't blame her, France is far nicer than England." smirked the Ravenclaw who had visited France only a couple times. "So basically until you feel like changing back to Gryffindor, your officially part of the crowd of the most deceitful crowd in Hogwarts. If it only represents us who were are from eleven, then why do some people stick with the house and not change it because we feel like it?" Jenna asked, knowing she was probably harsh.

"I understand that you're sorta numb." she sighed, "I would be too." looking around the classroom at the other students. Letting out a sigh of what James had to say next. "That is kind of the price of being the firstborn child, James. You are expected to take on the legacy of the family's name or even become the heir. I doubt your parents are the type of people who are about heirs and all that because your father was just a ministry official right?"
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Jenna Bishop
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Dewey Wood

Post by Dewey Wood Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:12 pm

"How is Dewey considered an old person name?" asked the Gryffindor who never heard of any old people having that particular name, and he hoped that Hugo wouldn't pick on him. "Birdbrain is an old nickname, Hugo." inquired Dewey crossing his arms, but before he could do anything the familiar voice of Alice came into hearing for Dewey. He watched as Alice told Hugo about his mother and he had to admire the fact that someone understood that being called names was not okay.

He could not help but smile at Hugo sticking his tongue out at Alice. Even though he knew that it wasn't nice. But he believed Hugo had been a pretty nice kid. "You know what Alice it really isn't that big of a deal. Plus, Hugo is better than most kids at this school, and that's probably best if we sit together. And if you want Hugo you could also sit with us." smiled the Gryffindor, trying to bring light to the situation. Knowing that he would probably one of the few younger years in the class.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Dewey Wood
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:43 pm

Alice raised an eyebrow at the sudden change in Deweys attitude. She sighed and sat in the seat beside him and frowned a bit "I guess so." She said gathering her supplies and getting ready for the lesson to begin> She was looking forward to this lesson, mainly because she was hungry

Back to top Go down

Reuben McDonald

Post by Reuben McDonald Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Reuben looked around at all of the students so far excited to teach them all he knew about cooking. In a very Texan accent, he greeted, "Howdy, y'all. I'm Professor McDonald, your new cookin' teacher." He cleared his throat. "I hope y'all learn things of great value from my class."
Professor
Reuben McDonald
Mini Ava :
Cooking Class Lesson One: White Texas Sheet Cake ((Hogwarts students)) Giphy
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
reuben
cooking professor
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Guy Fieri
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down