Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
sad eyes ((open)) Emptysad eyes ((open)) Emptysad eyes ((open)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

sad eyes ((open))

Go down

Discordia Lestrange

sad eyes ((open)) Empty sad eyes ((open))

Post by Discordia Lestrange Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:03 am

Discordia entered the Three Broomsticks after long contemplation on where to go to get some lunch and do a bit of studying on the site. It was crowded as usual. What did she expect from the amount of chatting surrounding her? It was never going to change, and she knew that from all of her years of going down to Hogsmeade. She looked around attempting to find an empty seat; it was a good thing she could cast a silencing charm around herself is she needed to. An advantage to having been held back by her own mother forcing her to be an adult stuck at Hogwarts until the year she'd turn 20. She wasn't a fan of that fact if she had to be honest, but there was nothing she could do about it. Winter break for her hadn't been the best, so she hoped that this outing would compensate for it.
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Discordia Lestrange
Mini Ava :
sad eyes ((open)) Tumblr_pt27c49OJn1w3mpkdo5_400
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
discordia
7th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Krystal Jung
partner pic :
sad eyes ((open)) 000000
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Pride Flag
Made 200 Posts
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Winter

Back to top Go down

sad eyes ((open)) Empty Re: sad eyes ((open))

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Drustan didn't enjoy the idea that none of his friends had any parties planned for the winter break. So it spent with him acting like he had been the perfect child to get them off his case. He decided to visit Hogsmeade and see if maybe he could meet up with some friends and spend the day shopping the shops that lined the streets. Putting his hands in the boy's pocket, he found his way to the pub that was only famous by those who shopped in the town. Entering it he took a look around, sighing when he didn't see any of his friends that were going here as well. It made him sad, but the boy needed to eat. But first, he knew that he would have to claim a seat since the place always got super packed. He scanned the pub letting out a small sigh and before he knew it the boy soon spotted someone that looked familiar.

Without hesitation, he walked up to that person and smirked. "Fancy seeing you here?"

Back to top Go down

Discordia Lestrange

Post by Discordia Lestrange Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:33 pm

Hearing the voice of her younger brother, Discordia turned to him. "Well, I certainly didn't expect to see you here, brother," she replied. She was curious as to why Drustan had happened to be in the same place as her outside of home and school. "Do you not have any plans right now?"
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Discordia Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
discordia
7th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Krystal Jung
partner pic :
sad eyes ((open)) 000000
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Pride Flag
Made 200 Posts
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:55 pm

It had been a surprise to Drustan to see his sister. The two had rarely seen each other outside of school and home. So it was kind of refreshing seeing his older sister. He let out a smile, "I must say the same to you, sister." a grin came across his face. Drustan took another around the pub and turned to his sister. "No, I don't have plans. Most of my friends decided to have a boring winter break than again after that Slytherin party, can't say I blame them." He knew that his house would be an embarrassment upon their return back to Hogwarts. "Do you see any available seats?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:29 am

Rhea had decided to go out for a bit and found herself sauntering into The Three Broomsticks. SHe scanned the area of the bustling pub for a seat when her eyes landed on two of her siblings. Well half siblings. She walked over and smirked "Hello brother. Hello sister." SHe said as she summoned a chair out from under someone. The patron was about to shout when Rhea looked at him with innocent eyes "Im sorry sir. Can I please have this seat." She said in an innocent voice which made the man immediately give her the seat. She smiled and turned back to her siblings after sitting down

Back to top Go down

Discordia Lestrange

Post by Discordia Lestrange Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:49 pm

"Hm. I guess that makes sense. Don't want any witch hunts going on just for using darker magic," Discordia responded. "Too bad I missed out on it due to my house. I would've been quite entertained seeing someone crucio'd." Hearing another familiar voice, she looked toward her seeing it was Rhea. "Oh, hello, sister. I guess it's just one of those days..." She raised an eyebrow as she watched her sister manage to score free seats. "Hm. I guess that works."
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Discordia Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
discordia
7th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Krystal Jung
partner pic :
sad eyes ((open)) 000000
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Pride Flag
Made 200 Posts
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:56 pm

Rhea smirked and turned to her brother "Did I hear you guys talking about the Slytherin party. Brother, is it true that a student got arrested for using an unforgivable on another student? Nothing interesting ever happens at Ravenclaw parties. All they do it talk about exams and homework and tutoring sessions. Its beyond boring. Makes me wanna just avada my self "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:33 am

"We were indeed talking about that Rhea, and how this break no one has thrown any parties. Which is understandable, because who would attend a party that is run by people who had others busted?" asked Drustan. "I did not attend the party due to me having other things to do, but it sure had some interesting things happen from word of mouth." who heard what happened. He was happy that he didn't attend the party. "Yeah well not everyone likes to party. You should be happy that you are in a house that is of those who are smart and intelligent, unlike the Slytherin bunch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:43 am

Rhea nodded "I guess you have a point there. Now brother, entertain me for a moment." She said looking over at Drustan "Are the rumors true?Youre getting quite cozy with the Gryffindor girl. WHat was her name? Mckenna?" She asked moving her hair out of her face as she looked at her brother

Back to top Go down

Discordia Lestrange

Post by Discordia Lestrange Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:21 pm

Discordia looked over at Drustan. "From what I understand, nobody there busted Azazel. The Ministry happened to detect the use of a Unforgivable... I imagine that the parties aren't being thrown to prevent any arrests. Isn't Narks in St. Mungos due to the crucio?" she replied. Raising an eyebrow, she crossed her arms. Drustan? Cuddling with a Gryffindor? Yeah, right. "Interesting... Is that true, brother?"
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Discordia Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
discordia
7th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Krystal Jung
partner pic :
sad eyes ((open)) 000000
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Pride Flag
Made 200 Posts
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Wealthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:25 am

His love life was not something he cared to share with his siblings, but sometimes it wasn't easy. "I am not getting cozy with anyone Rhea, the only thing I was doing had been sitting with them," smirked Drustan, not going to let his sister find out that he had actually thought she was cute. "I believe so, but as I said I did not go. I am actually thankful for the fact that it was detected, and quite personally I do not see any parties being done soon because of that."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down