Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters) EmptyLazy Day (Riddle Sisters) EmptyLazy Day (Riddle Sisters) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters) EmptyLazy Day (Riddle Sisters) EmptyLazy Day (Riddle Sisters) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters)

5 posters

Go down

Gabriella Riddle

Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters) Empty Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters)

Post by Gabriella Riddle Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:09 pm

Gabby had finally ventured out of her room. She had spent much of the morning just lounging around her room but she was quickly growing bored of the four walls as break had gone on. So, she made her way down the stairs of the Riddle manor and into the sitting room, still wearing her pajamas because really, why get dressed when she had no plans of going anywhere or seeing anyone? She thought that she was entitled to a lazy day where she could just lounge around in her pajamas every once in a while. She sat on one of the couches, pulling her feet up under her as she picked up a book from the side table and began to leaf through it. She wasn't sure who had left the book but she needed something to occupy her time aside from just staring into space...

@Medea Riddle @Matilda Riddle @Meredith Riddle @Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Seventh Year
Gabriella Riddle
Mini Ava :
Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters) Tumblr_pgkozq4wkg1spfcxeo1_400
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Gabby
7th year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Katie Cassidy
Capricorn
Slytherin
British
Studies Dark Magic
Parselmouth
Of Age
Singer
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Matilda Riddle

Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters) Empty Re: Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters)

Post by Matilda Riddle Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:05 pm

"My, my - I didn't know you were into erotic fiction, Gabriella!"

Managing to sneak in and creep behind the couch, Matilda announced her arrival by pretending she'd read some of what her sister was reading. It was so fun - and so easy - to tease her.

"It's even making me blush!"

Giggling, she went ahead and tried to part Gabby's hair into pigtails using her hands. She was dangling off the back side of the couch wearing a very sheer night dress.

@Gabriella Riddle
Adult
Matilda Riddle
Mini Ava :
Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters) Matsgif3
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Mats
Erotic Dancer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Emily Browning
Graduated
Erotic Dancer / Worker
Pisces
British
Death Eater / Supporter
Parselmouth
Slytherin
Favorite Subject: Divination
Apparition
Pride Flag
Of Age
Studies Dark Magic
Enjoys Fortune Telling
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Medea Riddle

Post by Medea Riddle Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:47 pm

Medea had been parading around one of the bathroom mirrors, trying to figure out which miniskirt she was going to wear today. For once, she had nowhere to go, but she still wanted to look cute. But now that Mackenzie was back from America for the summer, she'd have to keep much, much better track of her wardrobe. No way Kenzie was going to put her hands on her clothes without asking first!

Finally heading downstairs in just her underwear and a tank top, Medea joined her sisters in the living room by sitting on one of the loveseats and wrapping herself around one of the decorative pillows.

"Mats, our Gabby is reading smut?" she questioned, giggling at the thought of it. "She's finally growing up!"

@Gabriella Riddle @Matilda Riddle
Club Worker
Medea Riddle
Mini Ava :
Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters) Eeb0d3fcaae9d218058b13d7dc830f2bb277db3b
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
Dea
bartender
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Marie-Pierre Castel
partner pic :
Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters) Tumblr_py7r3fd2N81sqf5tdo1_1280
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Apparition
Graduated
Bar Worker / Owner
Pride Flag
Death Eater / Supporter
Pisces
Loves Nightime
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Meredith Riddle

Post by Meredith Riddle Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:23 am

Meredith walked down the stairs in a tank top and very small shorts. She didn't have plans till later tthat evening so she decided to spend some time with her sisters. Overhearing her sisters comments, she giggled, "Probably trying to learn some tricks for that boyfriend of hers. How is Layton these days? Will we see him around the house?" She asked shshe lied across one of the couches, "I need a coffee."

@Medea Riddle  @Medea Riddle @Gabriella Riddle
Auror
Meredith Riddle
Mini Ava :
Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters) DizzySelfassuredBrant-size_restricted
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Taylor Momsen
Ravenclaw
Aries
British
Apparition
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Graduated
Has a Tattoo

Back to top Go down

Gabriella Riddle

Post by Gabriella Riddle Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:43 am

Gabby wasn't really paying all that much attention to the book she had picked up from the side table. She was more or less just leafing through it in order to keep her busy. That is, until she heard the sound of Matilda's voice right behind her. She jumped a bit, startled by the sudden closeness of her sister's voice when she had thought she was alone. She slammed the book closed on instinct and then it dawned on her what Matilda was saying. She thought maybe she was just teasing her but when she turned the book over and actually looked at the title her cheeks began to burn. Who had left a book like this just sit around?!? What if their father had ended up picking it up instead of her? Then true to the norm, Medea was there too and she was teasing her as well. She blushed even more but just sat the book back where she had found it as Matilda tried to do something with her hair. "I had just picked it up! I wasn't reading it, I don't even know who would leave something like that just sit here!" She said with a humph as Meredith joined in on the teasing. "I wasn't trying to learn anything!" She took a deep breath, trying to not literally melt from embarrassment right on the spot. "I don't know, I'm sure he'll stop by sometime over break?" She said, not really sure whether he would or not. She was still a little hesitant having him around her sisters since she knew they were all lightyears ahead of her when it came to being sexy and actually making guys look at them. She didn't want them to try to take Ethan from her.

@Matilda Riddle @Medea Riddle @Meredith Riddle
Slytherin Seventh Year
Gabriella Riddle
Mini Ava :
Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters) Tumblr_pgkozq4wkg1spfcxeo1_400
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Gabby
7th year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Katie Cassidy
Capricorn
Slytherin
British
Studies Dark Magic
Parselmouth
Of Age
Singer
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:56 am

Mackenzie walked down the stairs with Magnus around her shoulders. She was happy to be home. She had genuinely missed her family, even her sister's. And now one of her best friends was getting married. She pushed Meredith's legs off the couch, much to her objection, and sat down, "I'm sure he will. He writes to his friends in America about you. 'Her name is Gabby. She's like a goddess walking the earth. How do I not fuck this up?'" she said, mocking the note shshe had seen on Jonathan Matthews desk back at illvermony. "He's obsessed with you. Trust me." 
. @Gabriella Riddle @Medea Riddle @Matilda Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters) 51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
Lazy Day (Riddle Sisters) Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum