Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
stopping by ((Comarth)) Emptystopping by ((Comarth)) Emptystopping by ((Comarth)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
stopping by ((Comarth)) Emptystopping by ((Comarth)) Emptystopping by ((Comarth)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

stopping by ((Comarth))

2 posters

Go down

Emerald Cartwright

stopping by ((Comarth)) Empty stopping by ((Comarth))

Post by Emerald Cartwright Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:13 pm

Emery had been some cleaning up while Connor was up in his room. She had been trying to keep him on a schedule of taking daily naps, which allowed for her to have time to breath. She couldn’t wait till she was seventeen and allowed to use her wand to clean the house up. She had invited one of her friends over to see her.

She had been making friends with one of the Selwyn boys. This made her glad since she liked to make a lot of friends. She was glad that this year would be different since the people will be gone. It didn’t take long for a pop to be heard and Emery let out a strong smile. “I’m in here.”

@Comarth Selwyn

Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
stopping by ((Comarth)) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

stopping by ((Comarth)) Empty Re: stopping by ((Comarth))

Post by Comarth Selwyn Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:36 pm

After announcing the address Emerald had given him to the floo, in a swirl of green flames he was shooting off and arrived in her fireplace shortly afterwards. Stepping out gingerly, he glanced around the place. So this was where Emerald was living now. Not that he'd ever been to the Cartwright manor before, but this house seemed a suitable accommodation for a young woman and her infant.

Following the sound of her voice, he dusted off his robe before finding where she was.

"I can't believe you're sixteen years old and already have a place of your own. My parents certainly wouldn't allow anything of the sort until I'd left Hogwarts, at least." He smiled slightly at her. "Is the Nanny taking care of your child at the moment?"

@Emerald Cartwright
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
stopping by ((Comarth)) Coarth10
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
stopping by ((Comarth)) Comart14
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Autumn
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Emerald Cartwright

Post by Emerald Cartwright Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:17 am

Emery let out a smile once Comarth came through the doorway. “My parents would rather me be on the streets I'm just fortunate to have a grandmother who loves me. She believed it was time for me to have my own place, and I need a place for Connor to be able to stay,” she said with a smile.

“Yes and the thought is something I'm not too crazy about.” she commented. Connor was her son, but she knew that she needed to one day go to school. “It will kill me to leave him.”

@Comarth Selwyn
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Emerald Cartwright
Mini Ava :
stopping by ((Comarth)) AhafOn
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Emery
6th Year and Qudditch Captain
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Dixie D'Amelio
Gryffindor
Quidditch Player
Libra
American
Pride Flag
Sports Captain
Wampus
Singer
Plays Guitar
Wealthy
Parent
Has Freckles
Made 300 Posts

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:03 am

Comarth didn't have much to say in regards in children. There had been times where younger generations of his extended family had babies and he was invited to see them, but most of the time he was thinking how noisy it was and was relieved every time it was subdued. He still couldn't quite believe that Emerald, his classmate, had given birth to a child.

"Perhaps you and Evelyn Grayson will bond over those worries you have in common."

At that point he was plucking something out the air to say in respond to that.

"At least you'll have Quidditch," he reasoned, "Although I don't pay much attention to it. I always imagine how much more exciting the sport would be if it was played whilst riding dragons: that would be fantastic, don't you think? If only you could domesticate dragons, then we'd have an easier time getting them to do what we want them to do. Don't get me wrong though: part of the fascination with them is that they will always be the most powerful, most unpredictable, and most indepenent beasts in the world! Even I struggle myself with the ethical dilemma of domesticating something that powerful--"

He appeared to be going on one of his rants about dragons again, and didn't show any signs of stopping.

@Emerald Cartwright
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
stopping by ((Comarth)) Coarth10
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
stopping by ((Comarth)) Comart14
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Autumn
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum