Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 EmptyThe Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 EmptyThe Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 EmptyThe Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 EmptyThe Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish))

+66
Gemma Parkinson
Evelyn Grayson
Athena Lestrange
Astrid Eriksson
Faolan Finnigan
Lochlan Riddle
Maverick Cartwright
Lilith Lestrange
Cousin Skeeter
Mei Chang
Rose Granger-Weasley
Hermione Granger
Gabriella Riddle
Lakelyn Munroe
Amara Jordan
Dartagnan Lestoat
Lien Chang
Ingrid Grindelwald
Roxann.e Weasley
Molly Weasley II
Albus Potter
Hazel Cartwright
Niamh Goldstein
Eleanor Huxley
Charlotte Huxley
Emerald Cartwright
Park Seok-jin
Blake Tyler
Carter Mason
Ethan Layton
Serena Snape
Lily Potter
Abeline Steele
Cassandra Sinclair
Pandora Carrow
Ashton Harrington
Aramis Lestoat
Savannah Harrington
Carina Malfoy
Ptolemy Rowle
Chase Campbell
Lukas Parkinson
Reed Jackson
Mackenzie Riddle
Andrea Ross
Siobhan Finnigan
Cernunnos Largo
Alayna Rowle
Discordia Lestrange
Gawain Ripley
Cherry Darling
Jerome Estrada
Eloisa Morais
Thalia Tremlett-Chang
James Potter
Narkissos Jetson
Atticus Nott
Aquila Malfoy
Faye Phiera
Wade MacKenna
Hyacinth Macmillan
Louis Weasley
Deryn Thistlethwaite
Marilyn Grayson
Lazar Tremlett
Camille Voclain
70 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Camille Voclain

The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Empty The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish))

Post by Camille Voclain Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

((Being RFish, posts are allowed, and encouraged, to be short and sweet! This post is just on the longer side for exposition purposes c:))

Camille was still against Lochlan's proposal to introduce a dueling system, so she decided to throw one big, supervised sleepover in the gym! Since Discordia had to be patted down, everyone would be patted down as they entered. Any drugs, wands, anything potentially dangerous would be confiscated until the end of the lock-in. As it was near the end of the week, students were told to grab their pajamas and anything they needed for sleep before coming to the gym following their last class. There'd be no regular dinner due to the nature of the event, so pizzas were being prepared in the kitchens. The gym was under a spell to magically expand to accommodate all of the safe, clean fun that would be in the gym from now to the morning hours! She thought this would be an excellent opportunity for all of the students at Hogwarts to find out how much they have in common with their fellow classmates; she wanted them to get along instead of fighting!

In the gym was a table full of light snacks and treats along with various non-alcoholic beverages that were warded against any spiking attempts. Various activities were set up throughout the gym such as wizard's chess, gobstones, skittles, ice breaker activities, and so much more! The gym was adorned in star-and-moon decorations and various soothing, colorful lights. This was going to be so fun! For the actual sleeping part, students would be divided by gender, so they'd sleep on the side of the gym that led to their appropriate changing room. Otherwise, house boundaries were virtually non-existent for this event to promote harmony and togetherness.

Stepping to her podium in cute, casual loungewear, Camille waved at the students and exclaimed, "I hope you're all excited for a whole entire night of safe, clean fun! Now that you're all in here, you are unable to go out until tomorrow morning. I hope we all use this chance to get to know each other and get along! Have fun!"
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Tumblr_ner0l6OEQl1t0jev2o8_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Huxley

The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish))

Post by Charlotte Huxley Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:07 am

Charli had been mad about spending this entire day sober. She didn’t like most of her classmates, and especially didn’t care for Alayna and her incestous relationship with Ptolemy, or even cared for James. She had eyed Ashton who seemed to pre occupied with Amara, so Charli was going to scope out someone to make trouble. Or at least plot later on.

Gryffindor Sixth Year
Charlotte Huxley
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 E6b4264986bda700b9f27d94d49dcdf2
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Charli
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Mads Lewis
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Pride Flag
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Huxley

The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish))

Post by Eleanor Huxley Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:11 am

Ellie actually liked this event a lot since it meant people had to get along with each other in this event, and no fighting could be taking place right now. She didn’t like being patted down, but she supposed it was nessacary for this event. She looked around for Jerome, and smiled when she spotted him, but she spotted Charli, and felt she should spend this with Charli. “Hey you mind if I join you?” she said as she took a seat by her sister.
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Eleanor Huxley
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Ahij4c
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ellie
5th Year Prefect
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Maddie Ziegler
Hufflepuff
Prefect
Cancer
British
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Niamh Goldstein

Post by Niamh Goldstein Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:21 am

Niamh hated this and when she had no wand to defend herself. She was not happy in the slightest right now. The school was cruel and all she could think about was dueling Alayna and Carina, and that entire group being hexed to oblivion. But she wasn’t going to be stupid, she just wished someone would make them pay, and people hating Alayna wasn’t enough. She despised her ever since they roomed together while they were still in the same house: she then thought about Anthony for a bit. Her brother wondering where he was, but settled sitting looking around plotting new dueling tactics for her to win.
Adult
Niamh Goldstein
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Ov7pPP
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Nia
Professional Duelist
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Madelyn Cline
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Hazel Cartwright

Post by Hazel Cartwright Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:26 am

Hazel still not happy knowing Emery was pregnant, but she wasn’t going to let anything happen to her. She walked in and saw her talking to Ethan, and looked, and spotted Louis and Cherry. She wondered if maybe she would go and spend time away from others, or should she go to talk to Louis, she changed her mind, and walked over to Louis. “Hey Louis! What are you thoughts about this?” she spoke with a huge smile, sitting by him, and hoping to spend this with him. She still watched Emery from a distance, and looked at Cherry, who she felt knew about this. Although her attention went back to Louis, “I am sorry for being awful recently, it’s occurring to me I need to really change.” she said kissing Louis.

@Louis Weasley
University Student
Hazel Cartwright
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Hazel_gif_1
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Hazel
Magical Law Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kendall Jenner
partner pic :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 9b76a1d9-ryker_gif_2
Hufflepuff
Prefect
American
Aquarius
Apparition
Made 200 Posts
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Wealthy
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:30 am

Albus wanted to be there for James in the best possible way, but he still felt anger at him, but Albus also shouldn’t have put his wand to his brother. He sighed, as he looked around the gym, and went over to James and Lily. “This is horrible, why do we have to sit and sing kumbaya?” he said with a sigh looking at James. “I’m sorry for being a terrible brother.” he sighed, hoping to make up if that’s the point of this event.

@James Potter @Lily Potter
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Nooo-xavier-baxter
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Laughing-xavier-baxter
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Molly Weasley II

Post by Molly Weasley II Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:33 am

Molly liked this event a lot, because quite personally it’s what Hogwarts needed for people to stop being dicks. She stood and watched in amusement. Roxanne had come and joined her, “This is exactly what Hogwarts needs if you ask me.” she spoke giving a smile. Molly liked this a lot, but knew Roxanne wouldn’t care much for it, but maybe someone would agree.

@Roxanne Weasley
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Molly Weasley II
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 ErVc1G
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Molly
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Abigail Cowen
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Pride Flag
Favorite Subject: Herbology

Back to top Go down

Roxann.e Weasley

Post by Roxann.e Weasley Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:36 am

Roxy slumped against the wall by Molly giving her a look. “Yeah, and I’m not about here to hear people bitch, because I decided to run my mouth.” she said crossing her arms. She hated people for that, since Roxy actually cared about people. “I bet you that someone ends up getting hurt while we are here.” she said because it felt like it was bound to happen. These events never turned out as planned in Roxy’s mind.

@Molly Weasley II
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Roxann.e Weasley
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Ahuvom
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Roxy
Seventh Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Samantha Logan
Gryffindor
Libra
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:17 am

"I'm surprised that you actually want to apologize, Al."

This family had issues with pride, and none of his generation were an exception but Louis. Louis was just plain weird. Running his hand through his hair, James sighed. "Bloody hope I don't have to fucking fistfight the rat and his bitch."

@Albus Potter @Lily Potter
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:01 am

Albus knew James thought of him to be as bad the rest of them. He loved James, and didn’t believe in being a dick. No one could get mad at him for hating that James never been a good big brother. “I’m not a dick, James.” he sighed. Being one of the only Potters to be sorted into Slytherin didn’t make matters easier. “I love you a lot, James.” he spoke with a sigh. Sure he shouldn’t have pulled his wand out on his brother, “We need to stand united, because the Rat and Nott would have our heads, and Marilyn thinks we are horrible people.” he said annoyed. They needed to start acting like they cared about each other. “I do care about you James.” he sighed.

@James Potter
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Lily Potter

Post by Lily Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:10 am

Lily was about to say something to James when Albus approached them. She looked at him like he had grown two heads. Albus was apologizing? She bit her inner cheek, a bit skeptical of such an out of nowhere apology. "You have a really funny way of showing you care about people, Albus." She didn't know what else to say to him. She looked to James, as if for guidance.

@Albus Potter @James Potter
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Lily Potter
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Tumblr_pl4x3yVLbW1xof3upo1_640
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
lil
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
katherine mcnamara
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Singer
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Molly Weasley II

Post by Molly Weasley II Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:11 am

Molly didn’t want to bet on anyone getting hurt while they were here. She wanted everyone to start liking others and getting along for once. “I’m not betting anything with you. We need to be nice, and not dicks,” she spoke with a shrug. Roxanne was definitely a hot head. “I think Voclain was doing the right thing.” she spoke with a proud smile on her face.

@Roxanne Weasley
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Molly Weasley II
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 ErVc1G
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Molly
6th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Abigail Cowen
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Pride Flag
Favorite Subject: Herbology

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:17 am

Albus looked at Lily with a little bit distaste, and letting a stupid mistake define him, and felt like walking away. “People make mistakes Lily, and I’m here to apologize to James, and if James can get away with getting forgiveness for drugs, I can get forgiveness for pulling my wand out.” he said with a sigh. He didn’t plan on hurting anyone and he just shook his head at both of them. “I am sorry, but I’ll leave you two to play kumbaya, and I’ll go hang out with the Slytherins, since according to Lily I’m as bad as the rest of them.” he said as she turned to walk away. “I really am sorry, James.” he said before walking away.

He wasn’t going to be told by his sister that he sucked at caring about people. He didn’t even care for the rest of the lot who liked to bully people.

Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:17 am

James grimaced and shrugged at Lily showing he had of much as a clue as she did on how to reply. Not a dick? Heh.

"Fuck sake, Al, nobody thinks you're horrible. Do ya see anyone caring 'bout you being a Slytherin anymore? Nah!" If they did care, the novelty of it wore off by now. "Those bastards don't give a bloody shit 'bout you. They only gave a shit 'bout Lils 'cause she could've broken cunt's face if she was determined enough!"

Was Al trying to make it about him now? Urgh.

@Albus Potter @Lily Potter
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:25 am

Albus turned to James and looked at him with a look. Lily literally made him feel like a dick for a apologizing. How was he was supposed to respond? James did far more wrong than Albus did.

“Are you sure, because Lily clearly doesn’t want me here.” he said looking at his brother with a look. “I shouldn’t have pulled my wand on you, your right. But I was scared, and if you were me you would have done the same thing.” he said. All he ever wanted was James to actually be a big brother.

No they didn’t, but they seemed to find joy in hurting people. “They may not, but I’m tired of them bullying people, and look what they did to you. Made you hide for a good month, and I just want this school to be a safe place for people.” he said with frustration. He loved James and Lily, and the rest of his family.

“If we keep bickering with each other they are going to win.” he said. This wasn’t about caring about certain people. Albus didn’t care about himself, but he didn’t believe in assholes winning.

Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:31 am

"You were scared of me getting a bloody snack! No, I wouldn't have done the same fucking thing!"

This was making him want to go find Lien as it wasn't as if he could smoke a cigarette to de-stress or drown out Al's yapping with some guitar playing.

Was he seriously acting as if that was the first time he did a lot of hiding? James had hit a breaking point during the dance; it was something that didn't usually occur during term.

"Al, you were never involved in this situation except for us having the same blood! Us bickering has no bloody effect on it 'cause they'll find some way to hit back at me no matter what!" he pointed out gesturing wildly; he had to move something around.

@Albus Potter
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Narkissos Jetson

Post by Narkissos Jetson Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:33 am

"Looks like the Potter brothers are having a quarrel..."

@Faye Phiera
Slytherin Seventh Year
Narkissos Jetson
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Tumblr_ntwh5azvHy1r2ibdho3_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
narks
prefect
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brian Molko
partner pic :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_p7gullqX2H1rfob1a_100
Slytherin
Prefect
Capricorn
Pride Flag
British
Made 400 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:37 am

Albus wasn’t a psychopath, and right now James was making him feel like one, and he looked at his brother. “What do you want me to do? Because you clearly want something really terrible happen to me.” he said with a lot of frustration. He wished James would stop treating everyone like fucking criminals who actually stood up.

“Yeah, but it doesn’t mean it’s worth a try.” he said with a sigh. They would find someone else to hurt. “Lily was actually smart for trying to pound Alayna face in, and I just want to see them destroyed for hurting people.” he said not caring if he wasn’t too be involved. “I shouldn’t have done what I done, but I’m not going to let anyone else get hurt.” he said.

He’d show people he been compassionate.

@James Potter
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Ingrid Grindelwald

Post by Ingrid Grindelwald Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:40 am

Ingrid was watching the Potter quarrel with a lot of fascination. She agreed with Al, with wanting to put Ptolemy down. “I think Al makes some good points.” she spoke with a smirk on her face. Not really caring he pulled a wand out on James. She liked seeing people stand up to Alayna. This school was full of a lot of pussies.
Slytherin Fifth Year
Ingrid Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 AY8Wgx
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ingrid
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Danielle Rose Russell
Slytherin
Cheerleader
Cancer
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:40 am

"...You're fucking delusional, Al. You think that 'cause I don't kiss your arse that I want harm to come your way? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

James blinked then shook his head. No way of escaping or having this evade the entire school this time.

@Albus Potter
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Niamh Goldstein

Post by Niamh Goldstein Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:42 am

The entitlement was real right now.

Niamh shook her head at the outburst of the Potter brothers. No one knew how to not start a fight. This was why she preferred a duel over a fight.
Adult
Niamh Goldstein
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Ov7pPP
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Nia
Professional Duelist
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Madelyn Cline
Graduated

Back to top Go down

Lily Potter

Post by Lily Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:46 am

Lily felt her pulse start to race as her brothers argued back and forth and she could see they were drawing the attention of other people. She stood between the boys and held her hands up, "Alright enough. Al, we love you and we don't want anything bad to happen to you. But this really doesn't involve you as much. I'm the one that started the fight with Alayna and James is the victim of all their bashing. They don't really notice you as an enemy. Take advantage of that." She then looked at James, "Why don't we go find Lien and you can calm down a bit before you have an aneurysm"

@James Potter @Albus Potter
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Lily Potter
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 Tumblr_pl4x3yVLbW1xof3upo1_640
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
lil
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
katherine mcnamara
Gryffindor
Virgo
British
Singer
Wealthy
Has Freckles

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:55 am

When Lily stepped in, Albus took a step back and glared at James. That was the problem, he didn’t want to be friends with them, but James seemed to think that he wanted to be friends. “That’s what I’m trying to explain. Just because they don’t see me as an enemy, doesn’t mean I want to be friends with them.” he said wishing James could see that he actually was trying to take his side for once.

“All I’m trying to do is let you know I am on your side.” he said with a glare. Everyone seemed to think that just because he wasn’t a victim of their bashing, or the one who started a fight. He was crazy for wanting to put a stop. “James, when will you realize that just because someone wants to stand up to them, they aren’t stupid. I don’t to take advantage of that, because they are terrible people who quite personally should be expelled from this school.” he spoke with anger. Why couldn’t James see that something had to be done.

@James Potter  @Lily Potter
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Carter Mason

Post by Carter Mason Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:21 pm

Carter saw Ingrid and walked up behind her. He slid and arm around her waist and smirked down at her, "What's got you all worked up, Fireball?" She would probably break his arm for putting it around her, but he didn't care. He liked screwing with her sometimes.

@Ingrid Grindelwald
Slytherin Sixth Year
Carter Mason
Mini Ava :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
The Kindness Lock-In ((RFish)) - Page 3 000000
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:21 pm

Albus was dumber than he thought. "...Again, Al, you're fucking delusional. You're adding thoughts that ain't there. Maybe you do want to befriend them since you seem to think not being an enemy means friendship."

James needed to find Lien; he needed his sanity and, well, everything if he was going to be stuck in this damn gymnasium all night. At least with the dance, there was the choice to leave. There were no choices this time.

"Just leave me be, Al. I don't know if you're being bloody sincere with how you've always hated me and how you had the gall to go after Lien!"

@Albus Potter
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:42 pm

Albus shook his head at James, and began walking away. “Fuck you, James!” he said looking bitterly at his brother. James was far more fucked up than Albus. “You know it’s a damn shame how you treat the rest of your family, for actually caring about people.” he said walking away James. He really pushed some buttons now. “I wish you actually saw I cared about people.” he said he needed Scorpius, or someone to go and vent too since James was horrible. “Why not go and fuck Lien, since he clearly means more than any of us.” he said walking away.

He wished James saw that Albus had a lot of compassion. Then again he really blamed James for seeing him as a terrible Slytherin, so he just went some place where hopefully no one would bother him.

@James Potter
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next