Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
I want to be golden (Mei) EmptyI want to be golden (Mei) EmptyI want to be golden (Mei) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
I want to be golden (Mei) EmptyI want to be golden (Mei) EmptyI want to be golden (Mei) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

I want to be golden (Mei)

2 posters

Go down

Lien Chang

I want to be golden (Mei) Empty I want to be golden (Mei)

Post by Lien Chang Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:08 pm

Lien hadn't inherited the musical talent of his Mother, but occasionally he liked to come to the empty music room and its grand piano. She had taught him a little of it when he was younger, but she often remarked at how clumsy he was with the positioning of his fingers, and that he lacked a sense of rhythm that came with those who were musically gifted. So he just played a few notes of harmony, enjoying the eeriness that filled the room with his off-key playing.

He paused a moment, looking sullen. He thought of everyone in the school that managed to be just that little bit better than he was, and they didn't really have to try. He slaved over his work. He studied every day. But still, they were singing their praises about so-and-so with their spectacular knack of wizardcraft.

It made him so mad sometimes.

Lien leant on the keys and sent a pulse of sound throughout the room. Perhaps it would be easier if he didn't care so much.

@Mei Chang
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
I want to be golden (Mei) Liengif03
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
I want to be golden (Mei) Liengif04
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mei Chang

I want to be golden (Mei) Empty Re: I want to be golden (Mei)

Post by Mei Chang Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:22 pm

Mei was trying so hard to avoid anywhere in the castle where she might come into contact with any sort of musical instrument. Any time she was near one her hands just itched to touch it, to play it. It was almost like a call that she couldn't ignore. She didn't know why she felt so drawn to all of the musical instruments when she knew that they would only bring anyone who heard her play possible harm. But she just couldn't help it! Somehow she always ended up outside of the music room.

She knew that she couldn't go inside though! If she did then she just knew bad things would happen.

Then the sound of someone nearly laying on the keys of the Grand Piano permeated the hallway through the closed door and curiosity got the better of her. If she just peeked inside to see who was in there then she could just close the door and walk away! She could be strong enough to leave the room, right? She opened the door just a crack and peeked inside. That was when she saw the familiar form bent over the keys.

She opened the door a bit more so that she could slip inside. "Lien? Are you alright?" He didn't seem alright... At the very least he seemed stressed just telling by his posture but she asked anyway in her soft, sing-song voice.

@Lien Chang
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Mei Chang
Mini Ava :
I want to be golden (Mei) Ouyang-nana
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Mei
6th year Hufflepuff
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Ouyang Nana
partner pic :
I want to be golden (Mei) 000000
Hufflepuff
Gemini
British
Prefect
Plays Piano
Has a Blood Malediction

Back to top Go down

Lien Chang

Post by Lien Chang Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:30 pm

He knew that delicate voice anywhere. When he turned to look over his shoulder, at first his expression was fairly menacing. Then, as he removed his hands from the keys he'd banged, his face relaxed a little. He turned back again with a heavy sigh.

"Yeah... I'm just great."

He tried again to play something a little more jolly this time, but it was very slow and clumsy.

"You shouldn't be anywhere near here, should you?" Of course he knew of her inherited affliction. "You're just torturing yourself. Is that really what you want to do?"

@Mei Chang
University Student
Lien Chang
Mini Ava :
I want to be golden (Mei) Liengif03
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lien
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Luo Yunxi
partner pic :
I want to be golden (Mei) Liengif04
Graduated
University Student
British
Ravenclaw
Aquarius
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Apparition
Of Age
Plays Piano
Made 500 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mei Chang

Post by Mei Chang Sun May 01, 2022 12:38 pm

The look on Lein's face when he turned to look at her over his shoulder just stopped her right in her tracks. He definitely wasn't happy to see her... Or maybe he just wasn't happy in general? She didn't know for sure but she just wanted to soothe him. The instruments seemed to be calling to her, begging her to use them to soothe her brother. It was like they were sentient beings just calling to her. She must resist though! Her brother's lie fell flat in her ears and she sighed. "You don't have to lie to me, I know there is something wrong." She said with another sigh as she moved to sit on the edge of the piano bench beside him.

She chewed at her bottom lip as she literally sat on her hands to be sure she didn't reach out and caress the smooth ivory keys as she so desired to do. "I didn't mean to come here." She explained softly, not sure he would even believe her. "I was kind of just walking and this is where I ended up. Then I heard you in here and had to check and see who was here." She explained, still sitting on her hands as she stared down at the keys instead of at her brother.

@Lien Chang
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Mei Chang
Mini Ava :
I want to be golden (Mei) Ouyang-nana
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Mei
6th year Hufflepuff
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Ouyang Nana
partner pic :
I want to be golden (Mei) 000000
Hufflepuff
Gemini
British
Prefect
Plays Piano
Has a Blood Malediction

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down