Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Chocolate Delight (Chloe) EmptyChocolate Delight (Chloe) EmptyChocolate Delight (Chloe) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Chocolate Delight (Chloe) EmptyChocolate Delight (Chloe) EmptyChocolate Delight (Chloe) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chocolate Delight (Chloe)

2 posters

Go down

Albus Potter

Chocolate Delight (Chloe) Empty Chocolate Delight (Chloe)

Post by Albus Potter Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:01 pm

Al was doing some shopping with Scorpius for the first Hogsmeade weekend of the new year. But Albus got sidetracked after he was smelled the scent from the candy shop. The Slytherin immediately entered the shop and went right over to the Chocolate Frogs. He had grabbed some and he really wished he would have went with Scorpius. But the smell was irresistible.

With both his hands filled with Chocolate Frogs, Albus walked over to the counter. On his way there though he saw someone he knew and he shouted. "Hey Chloe!" hoping it wasn't too much. Even if him calling out in a candy store was a little much right now.

@Chloe Ramirez
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Chocolate Delight (Chloe) Nooo-xavier-baxter
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Chocolate Delight (Chloe) Laughing-xavier-baxter
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Chloe Ramirez

Chocolate Delight (Chloe) Empty Re: Chocolate Delight (Chloe)

Post by Chloe Ramirez Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:48 pm

Chloe had walked into the candy shop and was looking at what she could buy, the girl didn't have that much money for candies as the rest of the students in her school. She was looking at some candy when she heard her named to be called. She hadn't expected this. she looked to at source of the voice and saw there Albus. The guy from her own year. "Oh, hey Albus," she replied back to her, she ended up grabbing some things from shelves.

@Albus Potter
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Chloe Ramirez
Mini Ava :
Chocolate Delight (Chloe) 0194af15fcc54aeafcfcc857ef92d881
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Chlo
4th year Ravenclaw
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Anna Cathcart
partner pic :
Chocolate Delight (Chloe) E5b5bdb5617a4057c83f71a177796e28

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:46 am

She didn't get completely mad at him was definitely a good thing. He didn't like to make people mad in any kind of way, but it often happened by accident. Sure he was capable of a pretty good comeback and he had liked to believe it took skill to master that. Albus knew it was a little wrong, but he also just wanted to spend time with his friends, "What are you to up?" he asked Chloe. Maybe he could get her to spend the entire afternoon with Scorpius and him.

@Chloe Ramirez
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Chloe Ramirez

Post by Chloe Ramirez Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:03 am

Chloe looked at Albus and smiled. She barely got mad at people. She didn't like shouting and yelling but she wasn't someone who would get mad since she knew Albus did it just to get her attention and not to harm her. "Just getting some candy. Can't get that much as I'm not that rich," she said and soon after that she went to get some Chocolate Frog cards too and then walked over the counter too to pay. "What about you?" she asked from Albus back.

@Albus Potter
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Chloe Ramirez
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Chlo
4th year Ravenclaw
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Anna Cathcart
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:21 am

Being rich is something that Albus believed to be overrated. “You know it’s not all that spectacular.” he said hoping to make her feel better. Not like he was super rich, but he liked to think that they were well off and he had tried to not think about it. “I’m getting some frogs! Then meeting Scorpius!” he said with a huge smile it was obvious he spent time with Scorpius a lot.

@Chloe Ramirez
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Chloe Ramirez

Post by Chloe Ramirez Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:04 am

Chloe nodded her head. She knew that she wasn't so well off as other kids. She just had her grandma who was the same new to the wizarding world as she was. She had no clue where her mother was and how she was doing. She never wanted to contact her aunt family ever again. "Yeah I know it's not such bad thing yes. Just I can't get everything I want," she said with a small.

"Oh, right you and Scorpius are the best buds. Well, I have never much hung out with him. To be honest I don't that many friends. Mostly has been focusing on my studies more. It's hard when your muggleborn and barely know anything," she said with a small smile once again. She spent way too much time her head in the books. So it would be nice to do something else for a while. She had no clue what she would do really after she gets her candy.

@Albus Potter
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Chloe Ramirez
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Chlo
4th year Ravenclaw
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Anna Cathcart
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:59 pm

He liked to believe that muggles knew a lot due to his aunt being one of the smartest people that he never knew and was more interesting than bad. "It just means you got to work harder, but when you have friends who have money then you got it easy." he said with a smile. If he had to he would buy the frogs for his friend or whatever she wanted him to boy. "I mean studies are good, but wouldn't you know from those studies?" she asked with an raised eyebrow.

She had to have had an decent idea of magic. "What don't you know?" he asked.

@Chloe Ramirez
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Chloe Ramirez

Post by Chloe Ramirez Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:41 am

Chloe smiled and well it also had a lot to do with their memory. "Well yes I do work harder than some of the kids but I don't have a good memory but I can find things to do more creative way," she said with a small smile. She didn't really anyone buy things for her. She hated owing money or even favour to someone. "Yes, I know some stuff but everything. So many students have known about magic their whole life, awhile me only three and a half," she said with a weak smile.

She wasn't sure what she didn't know. "Well all I know potions aren't my strongest and also DADA I never get spells right," she said with a weak smile and looked at the ground.

@Albus Potter
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Chloe Ramirez
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Chlo
4th year Ravenclaw
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Anna Cathcart
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:46 am

She was creative Albus liked the idea of that and he grinned. "So you like to things the artistic way? That is pretty good you know." he said with a grin. He didn't really have the creative aspect, but he was willing to learn if it had ended up calling for him to do that. "Maybe you can teach me?" he asks.

"What does three and a half mean?" he asked a bit confused with an eyebrow raised. That was definitely that had him questioning a bit. He shrugged it off though and he was curious. "What is your strongest? I can help you with Potions if you desire." he laughs.

@Chloe Ramirez
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Chloe Ramirez

Post by Chloe Ramirez Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:53 am

Chloe smiled and yes she just was a creative person. Always have been. Maybe this is why she was sorted into Ravenclaw in the first place. "Yep, pretty much. This helps me remember things more easily," she said with a smile. "Teach you what?" she asked, she was a bit confused about this.

"Erm, it means so many things. I have no clue how to explain really. I have read about it before," she said with giggles. It was number she didn't really like that much herself. She thought a bit what was his strongest subject. "I would say Charms maybe or even Astronomy. Yes it would be helpful if you teach me potions," she said with a smile.

@Albus Potter
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Chloe Ramirez
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
Chlo
4th year Ravenclaw
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Muggleborn
Face Claimpp :
Anna Cathcart
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:00 pm

Albus gave a huge chuckle Chloe was pretty fun. He liked to think that remembering things came as an easy task to him and he wore it with a lot of pride. “Remembering things is my speciality I guess.” he said maybe wearing it with a little too much pride. “Whatever your good at.”

He gave a shrug, “Understandable as that goes over my head.” he laughed. He wasn’t the brightest when it came to certain things and he wasn’t going to lie. “Oh I am okay with those. Professor Flitwick is kind of you know hilarious.” the man was definitely old.

@Chloe Ramirez
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down