Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Keelin Vettel  EmptyKeelin Vettel  EmptyKeelin Vettel  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Keelin Vettel

Go down

Keelin Vettel  Empty Keelin Vettel

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:46 pm

Keelin Vettel  E20229381de24e337793a1ac9f8b77bc

Basics

Name: Keelin Vettel
Nicknames: Ke
Titles:
Date of Birth: August 28, 2004
Blood Status: Pureblood
Hometown: London
Current Home: London
Nationality: English
School:  Hogwarts
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Wand: 8", Birch Wood, Griffin Heartstring

Appearance

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style: Short on the sides and longer on the top, spiked in the front
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 5'9
Other Distinguishing Features:
Clothing Style: Jeans and a t-shirt paired with a pair of sneakers

Freestyle

My father came home night after night drunk and with a different prostitute, I never was interested in his life, however I wished that he would have paid more attention to me other then when he wanted to make me suffer for surviving the accident that took my twin sister and my mother. After the accident I would not leave my room other than to get food for several months, and it wasn't until my brother forced himself into my room, and convinced me to leave, he had promised that he would protect me and not let our father touch me.

Little did he know he would not be able to protect me from my father as much as he wanted to, I was denied food on several occasions and was often told that I was an idiot, I knew full well that I wasn't however it was hard not to believe him especially when I was starved. There was times that he also thought that it would be fun to make me vulnerable in front of his visitors, being only eleven at the time he was smart enough not to let them touch me, but that did not stop the stares that I got if you know what I mean.

My brother was my light and I would cling to him, when he was not busy doing something for my father, it seemed that as long as I was close to him my father would not touch me or go near me. I never understood why but I figured that he had also forced my brother to do things, and my brother did them only to protect me well that was what I wanted to believe, and no one could sway me otherwise.

PERSONALITY
Keelin is the exact opposite as his brother, even considering all that he has been through, he has some how managed to remain compassionate and kind to everyone that he meets. He is also very loyal to those who he cares about and those who he sees as authority figures. He is however really troubled from the events that he witnessed in his past, and was forced to partake in.

Keelin does however have PTSD from his childhood and everything that had happened to him. He tries not to let it control his life but on occasion he will just freeze and either will have to leave the situation, which usually after he ends up on his bed in a ball shaking. His triggers are not fully known though loud noises, and dark spaces are a few major ones that he knows of.

Back to top Go down

Keelin Vettel  Empty Re: Keelin Vettel

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:04 pm

Accepted

Back to top Go down