Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
always on my mind (sadie) Emptyalways on my mind (sadie) Emptyalways on my mind (sadie) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
always on my mind (sadie) Emptyalways on my mind (sadie) Emptyalways on my mind (sadie) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

always on my mind (sadie)

2 posters

Go down

Leonides Belvedere

always on my mind (sadie) Empty always on my mind (sadie)

Post by Leonides Belvedere Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:40 am

Over the last few months, life had been very different. Not only had he learnt that his girlfriend was pregnant, but she had dumped him, then he got kicked out of school, and now he didn't know what to do half the time. There was also a six month pregnant Sadie in the spare bedroom at his house (well, his parents' house).

Several times he had tried buying things for the baby, but every time he came across a baby shop it was like facing a hoard of banshees. Even by owl-order it felt wrong.

Thankfully, as his Mum was a dedicated and professional seamstress; she had been making baby clothes in secret to surprise Sadie with.

He was now taking a few things his Mum had made to her room: maternity clothes. Whatever they were, he didn't know. He knocked on her door. "Comin' in..." He muttered, and opened the door.
Faculty Member
Leonides Belvedere
Mini Ava :
always on my mind (sadie) Aim9TN
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Leo
Flying Instructor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Tom Payne
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Parent
Professor
Married
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Sadie Cavendish-Belvedere

always on my mind (sadie) Empty Re: always on my mind (sadie)

Post by Sadie Cavendish-Belvedere Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:00 am

Sadie had been reluctant about moving in with Leonides on the terms things were not going to be and judging by Leo. She was nervous about having a boy, but she did think he did try. But it still was going be hard impressing her.

She had been sorting out things in her new home and it was something that still bothered her she didn’t come from the most loving home and hadn’t spoke to her family since they kicked her out. And as far she concerned the girl didn’t intend too. Daphne and Parker could stay far away from her possible. Maybe she’d talk to Parker, but she didn’t want Daphne anywhere near her or her child. The woman was corrupt.

Setting things up she heard a knock on the door and she rolled her eyes. This family was too family for her and when she heard Leo she rolled her eyes. “I can’t get any privacy, can I?” she asked annoyed.
Shopkeeper
Mini Ava :
always on my mind (sadie) GRPz
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Sadie
Apothecary Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Lehighton Meester
Slytherin
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Potions
Capricorn
British
Apparition
Married
Parent
Shop Worker / Owner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Leonides Belvedere

Post by Leonides Belvedere Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:07 am

"Ah, shut up."

He barged into the room and chucked the clothes down on her bed.

"From Mum. She made more." More or less every week there was a new batch of maternity clothes for her, it was getting a little ridiculous. He was sure that the kid wasn't growing much week-to-week. Both of Leo's parents, including that idiot Bert, were enthusiastic about having a grandchild. Bert was trying to make a cot out of some vine (or something, Leo didn't know or care) and had made several toys from wood.

Leo closed, and locked the door. Turning to her, he grinned. He snuck up behind her and put his arms around her, resting on her bump. He started trying to kiss her neck...
Faculty Member
Leonides Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Leo
Flying Instructor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Tom Payne
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Parent
Professor
Married
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Cavendish-Belvedere Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:54 am

Sadie didn’t know what to say with all that the Belvederes were providing. She was grateful and glad someone was willing to help. But she want to live on her own and much to her dismay with Leo. When he entered she rolled her eyes, “When have I ever listened to your orders?” she had asked.

Watching him carry more clothes, “Does this woman stop? I mean I’m thankful, but this whole family dynamic and willing grandparents is too weird. My parents never did this with Daphne, and sure as hell not with me.” she had said annoyed. The clothes were very pretty just not something she was used to and it worried her.

A smirk came across her face when Leo shut the door and came up behind her. Even though his touch around her made her smile, and his kisses made her happy. She was going to do this right and not have another day of sex and she said to him. “As good as your kisses feel, and how I love your touch. You know I’m doing this right, I thought I told you after the Leaky Cauldron. The sex train left.” she said turning and kissing him before pulling away.

“I also want to know how baby shopping went this week?” she asked with a look. She knew he didn’t like it and if he wanted her. Leo needed to be fully infested with parenting than she was. Because she knew after their son was born, he got all her full attention. “And I’m telling you once this baby comes, your spot as being my favorite guy is going to go to our son.” she said giving him a smirk, and if Sadie was honest she was shocked she was capable of this.

But Sadie was gonna be better than her own sister with her nephew.
Shopkeeper
Mini Ava :
always on my mind (sadie) GRPz
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Sadie
Apothecary Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Lehighton Meester
Slytherin
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Potions
Capricorn
British
Apparition
Married
Parent
Shop Worker / Owner
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Leonides Belvedere

Post by Leonides Belvedere Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:15 pm

Leo groaned.

For a mad moment, he thought that it might work. She could refuse sex from him until she was blue in the face: he wasn't going to stop trying. It's not like it would last long, anyway. As much as he hated admitting that to himself; he knew that as soon as he started he wasn't going to bother prolonging the experience for the sake of sweet, sweet release.

"Argh Sadie! Fuck sake..." He had his grumpy face on now. "And I dunno why they keep doin' stuff, why don't you ask them? Fuck..."

So. Frustrated.

Then she started with the baby talk. The look on his face was like someone who had to sit through seventeen minutes of Iron Butterfly. Bored and annoyed.

"I didn't get nothin'. Don't like goin' in there. Feels fuckin' weird."
Faculty Member
Leonides Belvedere
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Leo
Flying Instructor
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Tom Payne
Gryffindor
Graduated
Leo
British
Apparition
Parent
Professor
Married
Made 100 Posts
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum