Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
late night tracking ((kazimir)) Emptylate night tracking ((kazimir)) Emptylate night tracking ((kazimir)) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
late night tracking ((kazimir)) Emptylate night tracking ((kazimir)) Emptylate night tracking ((kazimir)) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

late night tracking ((kazimir))

2 posters

Go down

Daphne Cavendish

late night tracking ((kazimir)) Empty late night tracking ((kazimir))

Post by Daphne Cavendish Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:33 am

Daphne had been assigned the job to use her werewolf senses to track people, and she didn't mind. The woman had her fair share of tracking people, and she had even turned a few. It was late and the woman had decided to stay in human form. She began her track as she went through the forest, and she had in many words begun to look around, and sniff.

The witch could tell she was in the middle of the woods somewhere, and had been peering between trees and various other places. Although she was soon annoyed by rustling in the tree, and it didn't take long for the werewolf to smell who it was.

She said in frustration, "I thought I made it perfectly clear, I don't need help." ready to strike, because she never liked to accept any help whatsoever, and she wouldn't mind doing whatever it took to keep people away from helping her, because she had this covered.

@Kazimir Volk
Professor
Daphne Cavendish
Mini Ava :
late night tracking ((kazimir)) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Kazimir Volk

late night tracking ((kazimir)) Empty Re: late night tracking ((kazimir))

Post by Kazimir Volk Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:30 am

Kazimir yawned as he strolled through the woods, it was late and he was having trouble sleeping, full of restless energy that he didn't get to burn off during the day. One of the biggest problems with pretending to be an invalid was it had led to him exercising less and less.

His casual stroll was interrupted, however, by stumbling across someone else in the woods.

"Miss Cavendish, was it?" He tried to give her as non-threatening a smile as possible. "Fancy meeting you here at this hour of the night."
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Kazimir Volk
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Daphne Cavendish

Post by Daphne Cavendish Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:53 am

She didn’t have the patience to deal with people getting involved with her business. And right now Kazimir Volk was doing that and she rolled her eyes at his mention of her name. “I see you can get something right, and Miss Cavendish would like you to go back from where you came from. Our bosses gave us a job that I intend on doing alone.” she said in a low growl.

“Is that so?” she said in frustration to him fancy seeing her out here. “As you can see I’m quite busy, I can’t say the same for you being out here.” she said in a groan. The werewolf believed he was stalking and she wasn’t about to have it so she had begun going down her track hoping he wouldn’t follow.

@“Kazimir Volk”
Professor
Daphne Cavendish
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Kazimir Volk

Post by Kazimir Volk Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:12 pm

"Look," he smiled and held up his hands up, being as non-threatening as possible. "I'm not here to bother you or get in your way. But it's dangerous out here, you shouldn't go hunting in these woods-no matter what you're hunting."

"Consider me your backup," he grinned and the starlight glinted off his teeth. He didn't want Daphne getting into trouble and starting a witch-hunt for werewolves. "Don't get so focused with your nose in the dirt that you lose sight of what's on your tail."

@Daphne Cavendish
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Kazimir Volk
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Daphne Cavendish

Post by Daphne Cavendish Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:56 am

She didn't like people helping her and she looked at Kazimir. "Yeah we are bothering me, I am not one for help. Because I promise you I'd leave you behind. I don't trust other wolves, and am doing my job for the Death Eaters." she said in a dark tone. "If you are my back up, you shut up." she glared.

Rolling her eyes about starting a witch-hunt for wolves, "I'm not sloppy unlike some people. I have dealt with enough wolves, not to trust my kin." she said crossing her arms. "Maybe a witch hunt might just help me find a cure, I'm a purist not a wolf."

When he made his comment about her tail, "Oh so am I not capable of watching myself, I have dealt with a lot worse than you. So try me." she said annoyed.

Could he just go away and leave her to her job.

@Kazimir Volk
Professor
Daphne Cavendish
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down