Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Surprise Gift (Catherine) EmptySurprise Gift (Catherine) EmptySurprise Gift (Catherine) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Surprise Gift (Catherine) EmptySurprise Gift (Catherine) EmptySurprise Gift (Catherine) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Surprise Gift (Catherine)

Go down

Liliana Walsh

Surprise Gift (Catherine) Empty Surprise Gift (Catherine)

Post by Liliana Walsh Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:46 am

(secret santa)

It had taken a couple of days of scoping out for Liliana to get a bead on Catherine Garcia, the name she had pulled for secret santa. After much consideration over her findings Liliana finally came up with an appropriate gift, and being who she was Lili went about delivering the gift in the most unusual way. One of the many tricks that she learned while learning to be a vampire was that some places only ward off spells from unlocking their doors, and the lockpicks, the muggle way of solving a locked door, would work just as well on them as any other random door.

With that knowledge, Lili went out and tested her luck with the door to Catherine's place of work, Liv's bakery. With very little effort she was able to get the door open, and soon made her way towards the kitchen, trying to find the best place to set her gift, a Mandragora plant from her own personal garden. As she looks about for a good place to lay it, Lili hears the front door start to rattle like someone is opening it. Quickly setting the plant down on one of the many workstations, followed quickly by the card she made, Liliana dashed to the darkest corner she could find to avoid her recipient.

@Catherine Garcia
Creature
Liliana Walsh
Mini Ava :
Surprise Gift (Catherine) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Surprise Gift (Catherine) Empty Re: Surprise Gift (Catherine)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:49 am

It was early in the morning but yeah Catherine needed to head to the work a bit time before the open today since there was so much to still prepare before the open up. So she had walked towards her place and she was trying her best not make that much of noise since so many people did sleep at this hour still.

When she walked into the bakery she was surprised when the door wasn't locked. She was sure that she had locked it yesterday. She figured something wasn't right. When she walked into the kitchen she looked around there but didn't see anyone there. Instead, she saw the plant on her kitchen table. "Weird," she mumbled slowly. She approached the plant and could tell it was mandrake, which meant no loud voices. "Is anyone here?" she had to ask quietly and looked around here. She didn't see anyone really.

@Liliana Walsh

Back to top Go down

Liliana Walsh

Post by Liliana Walsh Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:36 am

Liliana did her best not to laugh as she watched the girl cautiously make her way through the bakery and inspect the gift that she had left behind. She did let out a giggle though as the girl whispered. Taking that as her cue to step out of the shadows, Liliana stepped away from her hiding place and state, "You don't have to whisper, nothing in here is gonna wake up."

@Catherine Garcia
Creature
Liliana Walsh
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:38 am

Catherine sighed and looked at the other girl there now. She wasn't sure why she was there even. "Well, you never know. Technically my aunt lives on the second floor of this place," she had to say there now with a small smile on her face, which was true. She had an apartment across the street, she just wanted her own place rather than living with her aunt. "Anyways why are you here?" she asked the girl now.

@Liliana Walsh

Back to top Go down

Liliana Walsh

Post by Liliana Walsh Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:01 am

Liliana ignored the girls first comment, instead stalking towards the person. Then the girl asked the question Liliana had guessed she would ask, "I am here to deliver your gift. I prefer the theatrics, so here I was setting up. I intended to be long gone before you ever arrived."

@Catherine Garcia
Creature
Liliana Walsh
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 am

Catherine just rolled her eyes there now. She had never expected any of this really. "Oh, I see. Thanks for the gift then. I guess you wanted to be secret then," she said with a small smile on her face.

@Liliana Walsh

Back to top Go down

Liliana Walsh

Post by Liliana Walsh Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:36 am

"More mysterious than directly a secret, as I mentioned, I have a flair for the dramatic," Liliana commented with a flourish. "Now then, is there anything else you wish from me?"

@Catherine Garcia
Creature
Liliana Walsh
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:47 am

Catherine smiled. "I guess you can be that," she mumbled it. "No, you may go," she said with her with a small smile now. She wasn't even sure what she will do with her gift.

@Liliana Walsh

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum