Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Jaxon Fulton EmptyJaxon Fulton EmptyJaxon Fulton Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jaxon Fulton

Go down

Jaxon Fulton Empty Jaxon Fulton

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:28 pm

Jaxon Fulton Tumblr_owngoofswI1sdv23jo2_500

Basics

Name: Jackson Fulton
Nicknames: Jax, Weasel
Titles: Pirate Lord
Date of Birth: Does it matter
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Hometown: N/A (born on a boat)
Current Home: Wandering/ Hogwarts
Nationality: British
School: Hogwarts
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Wand:8". Dragon heartstring, rune carved bloodwood

Appearance

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Hair Style: short and messy
Eye Color: blue
Body Type: muscular
Height: 6'
Other Distinguishing Features: Skull and crossbones tattoo on his left shoulder
Clothing Style: Ripped shirts and a leather vest with a black pirate hat and brown pants

Personality

Jaxon is a very ambitious as he wants to take over his father's ship and crew when he is older. He also thinks everything through before deciding on the best course of action. He is a natural born leader who tires to make others see his way. However he will listen to what others have to say before making his final decision. He can come off rather blunt and rude when you first meet him but he is really just hiding the fact that he is soft and compassionate underneath.
History

Where do I start? Guess we can start at my unusual birth place, you see I was born at sea to two sea loving pirates that did not even believe that it was necessary to go to land just to give birth. Instead they kidnapped a midlife and had her deliver me in the middle of the ocean, and that is where I lived my life until my parents were captured by the law, or whatever those who call themselves aurors are from. Myself being fifteen at the time spent some time in a version juvenile detention before it was decided that it would be best for me to attend this strange school called Hogwarts, I also later discovered that the Ministry was taken over by a powerful group of wizards, who seemed to have dark intentions, they found that my ability to weasel out of any circumstance a benefit for them so I wasn't even tested before being placed in sixth year and in the house called Slytherin.

Now I would love to admit that it was easy to fit in with the other students, but if I did I would be lying as you see I never was going to fit in my classmates had been there for six years and myself with no previous schooling was just plopped in with them, I bet you can figure out what happened next. You guessed it I ended up acting out and wanting to find away back to the sea where I belonged, as far as I could see I did not belong on land that was just not my place, I needed to be on a boat to be able to feel the sea breeze against my face, but that was not going to happen I was stuck in a stuffy school and an even stuffier living quarters. Well I guess we will see where this adventure takes me next.  

Back to top Go down

Jaxon Fulton Empty Re: Jaxon Fulton

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:29 pm

Accepted

Back to top Go down