Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Emptydinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Emptydinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Emptydinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Emptydinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

dinner is served (riddles & invite)

+3
Mackenzie Riddle
Medea Riddle
Tiernan McLaggen
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tiernan McLaggen

dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Empty dinner is served (riddles & invite)

Post by Tiernan McLaggen Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:54 am

First topic message reminder :

He must have been out of his damn mind.

Standing outside this Manor that definitely looked like the walls would eat him alive, about to meet up with Mackenzie Riddle the daughter of Professor Riddle - now Headmaster - and he was wearing grey dress trousers and a starched collar shirt? This house was probably close to the one his Mum grew up in. The Riddles may not have been purebloods, but they were closely entwined with that community.

He wanted to run, but then he remembered who he was and that he definitely didn't run from anything.

Even this.

So he knocked on the door and used the glass pane inside of it to check over his hair.

@Katherine Riddle @Matilda Riddle @Mackenzie Riddle @Medea Riddle @Gabriella Riddle @Ethan Layton @Lochlan Riddle @Mason Riddle
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Tiernan McLaggen
Mini Ava :
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Ezgif_com_crop_1_
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Terry
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Finn Cole
partner pic :
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Mackgif01
Gryffindor
British
Leo
Quidditch Player
Has Freckles
Dating

Back to top Go down

Matilda Riddle

dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: dinner is served (riddles & invite)

Post by Matilda Riddle Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:01 am

"Instructions are instructions..." she leered, dragging her finger from one shoulder to the next as she crossed over him. "You know I was going to let my sister have you all to herself but..."

She gave a long sigh.

"Here you are, with all those muscles packed into that shirt. Alone. With little old me for company."

She slid her hand down his arm.

"Oooh McLaggen... so strong you are..."
Adult
Matilda Riddle
Mini Ava :
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Matsgif3
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Mats
Erotic Dancer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Emily Browning
Graduated
Erotic Dancer / Worker
Pisces
British
Death Eater / Supporter
Parselmouth
Slytherin
Favorite Subject: Divination
Apparition
Pride Flag
Of Age
Studies Dark Magic
Enjoys Fortune Telling
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Medea Riddle

dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: dinner is served (riddles & invite)

Post by Medea Riddle Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:10 am

After she finally decided on a shirt to wear, Medea ran through the manor trying to find one of the family photo albums when she heard Mats and McLaggen. Giggling, Medea ran down to join them and immediately glided over to be on his other side.

"Awww, you got the strongest muscles I've ever seen~!"

She brushed her pinky finger down his cheek.

"How long did you practice today?"

@Tiernan McLaggen
Club Worker
Medea Riddle
Mini Ava :
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Eeb0d3fcaae9d218058b13d7dc830f2bb277db3b
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
Dea
bartender
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Marie-Pierre Castel
partner pic :
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Tumblr_py7r3fd2N81sqf5tdo1_1280
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Apparition
Graduated
Bar Worker / Owner
Pride Flag
Death Eater / Supporter
Pisces
Loves Nightime
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:21 pm

Mackenzie stomped her foot like a child throwing a tantrum, "But daddy!" It was then that her mother came in and she sniffled some kore, "Tiernan has done nothing wrong. But daddy is acting quite rude. He doesn't like Tiernan when he barely knows him." She then hahad something click in her mind, "Mother, please tell me you didn't leave him alone with Medea or Matilda." She didnt trust her sisters not to try to dig their claws in him. 

Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Tiernan McLaggen

Post by Tiernan McLaggen Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:27 pm

Shit - yes.

How did anyone get anything done in this place, really? Professor Riddle had a sexy wife and gorgeous daughters. Every male visitor probably came here with the best intentions, only to sell away their souls with all the blondes bobbing about on clacky heels.

"She won't mind for a bit," he said, tensing his arms and shoulders or wherever she touched. "Well I do training almost daily," he said haughtily, as the other twin came and started touching him as well. (He was fine with that - just standing there and being admired suited him well). "Today I probably would've done more, but Mackenzie invited me. I'll have to make up for it tomorrow. Why? Did you want to look in on one of my sessions?"

Matilda was giggling, at least.

@Medea Riddle
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Tiernan McLaggen
Mini Ava :
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Ezgif_com_crop_1_
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Terry
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Finn Cole
partner pic :
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Mackgif01
Gryffindor
British
Leo
Quidditch Player
Has Freckles
Dating

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Riddle

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:28 pm

Mackenzie had a look of worry and rushed inside. She didn't trust medea or Matilda around Tiernan. Not the slightest bit. When she reached the room they were in, she frowned and crossed her arms over her chest, "I see my sisters have found you." Her voice held a venom of irritation as she glared at the twins. 

@Tiernan McLaggen @Medea Riddle @Matilda Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Mackenzie Riddle
Mini Ava :
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 51a6d953b71bb5e3a0644627fbd74d56577ea321
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Kenzie
5th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Dove Cameron
partner pic :
dinner is served (riddles & invite) - Page 2 Ezgif_com_gif_maker_1_
Studies Dark Magic
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Gemini
Made 400 Posts
Wampus
Singer
Has a Tattoo
Has a Familiar
Sports Captain
Quidditch Player
Dating

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2