Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 EmptyThe Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 EmptyThe Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 EmptyThe Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 EmptyThe Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite)

+26
Persephone Rowle
Astrid Eriksson
Andrea Herrera
Scorpius Malfoy
Dahlia Travers
Melanthius Burke
Bellona Lestrange
Louis Weasley
Jeneva Avery
Cecelia Burke
Millicent Bulstrode Burke
Violet
Daphne Nott
Carina Malfoy
Alayna Rowle
Medea Riddle
Cousin Skeeter
Matilda Riddle
Memphis Rowle
Aquila Malfoy
Comarth Selwyn
Amaryllis Macmillan
Atticus Nott
Minnie Bulstrode
Hector Burke
Ptolemy Rowle
30 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Empty The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite)

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

On the rolling grounds of the Rowle estate, a large marquee had been assembled to contain the wedding ceremony, the wedding breakfast and the reception. While the exterior had been decorated with elaborate garlands, water features and ribbon bunting, the interior was where everything came alive: large flower displays that touched the top of the canopy, ice sculptures, reupholstered seating, centre pieces, chandeliers; it was very clear that this couple was rich and they had no modesty about it.

The guests were already arriving for the ceremony, welcomed in with a live band playing tasteful, classical music. Ptolemy greeted each and every guest as they came through, shook hands, excelled in his pleasantries, smiled so much that his cheeks hurt. In just under an hour's time, Alayna and her bridesmaids would be ready. They were all currently inside the house doing finishing touches, he assumed. Ptolemy hadn't seen her since the night before.

"So lovely to see you, Mrs Selwyn. Mr Selwyn - a pleasure..."

As he gushed and fawned over the guests, his best man stood very stiffly next to him, murmuring at best. When Mr and Mrs Selwyn had passed through and there was a gap in the arrivals, Ptolemy turned to him in annoyance: "You could at least try to be less like a board, Burke," he hissed at him, out of the corner of his mouth. "People will think they're coming to a bloody funeral."

@Melanthius Burke  @Carina Malfoy @Alayna Nott @Millicent Bulstrode Burke  @Minnie Bulstrode  @Astrid Eriksson  @Aquila Malfoy  @Orion Black  @Andrea Herrera  @Idina Herrera  @Scorpius Malfoy  @Cecelia Burke  @Mackenzie Riddle  @Persephone Rowle  @Meredith Riddle  @Pandora Carrow  @Medea Riddle  @Katherine Riddle  @Gabriella Riddle  @Doran Riddle  @Dahlia Travers  @Mason Riddle  @Jeneva Avery  @Vidar Eriksson
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Ptolemygif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Freddy Carter & Naomi Battrick
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Alaynagif
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Favorite Subject: DADA
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Season: Autumn
Married

Back to top Go down

Cecelia Burke

The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite)

Post by Cecelia Burke Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:21 pm

Cece rolled her eyes and looked her in the eye, "Of course mother." She noticed her brother and Bellona being very close, she made a mental mote to keep an eye on that. "I'm going to go stand with Hector for a bit." She then walked over to her brother and Dahlia, "Mother is suffocating me. I never did properly thank you for ruining my life." She then smiled at dahlia, "Hello Dahlia." 

@Hector Burke @Millicent Bulstrode Burke @Dahlia Travers
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Cecelia Burke
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Tumblr_nvlgilawDo1regz06o9_250
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Cece
Student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Nina Dobrev
Hufflepuff
British
Wealthy
Head Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite)

Post by Alayna Rowle Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:26 pm

Alayna smiled as her mother doted on her and spewed compliments of her groom, "He really is the best. Part of me knew it was going to be him. Ever since I smooshed grits on his head at the first year sorting feast. It's always been Tolly." She nodded in agreement at her next comment, "I'm going to be a wife. And I'm going to be a mother... I'm scared." 

@Daphne Nott
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 CYeM5b
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:57 am

"Why would you think I would be the last?"

"Because you have about as much romantic inclination as a toad," retorted Ptolemy.

Hector looked peeved, but didn't say anything else on the matter. As his brother and his voluptuously-reared girlfriend waddled past, there was more greeting to be done. He must have still had some sourness left in his expression, however, as Dahlia Travers made a point of commenting on it. His brow quavered slightly before he managed a weak smile.

"It is a happy occasion, I am aware of that," he said, but his voice broke somewhere inbetween. He cleared his throat. "So - I... very much hope you enjoy yourself. Thank you for coming."

He had just about grasped being an infallible greeter, when his sister appeared and said what she said. The smile dropped off his face. "I had no part to play in your own downfall," he uttered menacingly, from the corner of his mouth. Still he couldn't quite look at her. Every time he did, he felt a sharp stab of anger, the sickness of saddness, and the melancholy of betrayal.

@Cecelia Burke @Melanthius Burke @Dahlia Travers
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Hectorgif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Hectorgif02
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:04 am

"Wonderful of you to come, Dahlia. We are very pleased to have you here."

And Ptolemy Rowle could fix it all with many years experience of flattering and fawning...

He looked at Cecelia joining them, glanced at Hector, and sighed. Something was clearly happening here.

University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Ptolemygif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Freddy Carter & Naomi Battrick
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Alaynagif
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:11 am

"Yes, let's."

A gathering of Cecelia, Dahlia, Hector and Ptolemy wasn't one she preferred to witness, especially after everything was so raw between the Burkes. They had come here to enjoy themselves and Bellona wished to do just that, even if she did have to watch Alayna bloody Nott swaggering up the asile to her smiling prince.

"Oh look - there's Jeneva," she murmured to Thius, nodding towards her. She was talking to Louis Weasley. "I would say we should go over there and save her, but I know that look. She's not inconvenienced in the slightest." She snorted under her breath. "Imagine that - an Avery and a Weasley."

There weren't many occasions where she felt superior to Jeneva, but this was one of them. She made better choices, clearly!

@Melanthius Burke @Jeneva Avery
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Bellonagif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Thiusgif5
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:16 am

"Then you'll be a bridesmaid," he said brightly, chuckling, "That's a wonderful thing to look forward to, and some happy memories to look back on."

Seeing Bellona Lestrange and Melanthius Burke look in their direction, Louis gave them a cheery wave.

@Jeneva Avery @Melanthius Burke
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Daphne Nott

Post by Daphne Nott Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:31 am

Daphne chuckled.

"Don't be scared, sweetheart," she soothed, "As you were so certain in your match very early on in life, you have nothing to fear. Not a lot of people can say that they haven't been plagued with doubts or changes to their feelings when it comes to their chosen partner. Now you and Ptolemy get to experience your best years! All the hard part is out of the way, as now you have each other to lean on."

She wished she could have said the same about Theodore. With him, she was in a constant state of doubt: before marriage, after marriage, after children...

@Alayna Nott
NPC Account
Daphne Nott
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 90296f03b400c3775796995b63b5504002643526
Alias :
NPC
Nickname :
Daphne
Housewife
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Keegan Connor Tracy
NPC Account
Married
Parent

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:40 am

With Bellona, he swiftly made it inside. He certainly wasn't going to watch his siblings quarrel, and why would he? Why torture himself when they have an entire day to enjoy together?

The thoughts of his family's situation dispersed with ease with their first sight of the other guests.

Was Jeneva wearing white? Merlin, this was going to be a bloodbath. He and Bellona could enjoy a meal with a show following the ceremony if Nott noticed. A heavily pregnant idiot against a vain idiot. There was no way that couldn't be entertaining!

"That's because he's the only person here who'd kiss her arse," Thius muttered to her, blushing from the closeness of their faces. His Bellona never needed to resort to Avery's ways of garnering adoration; unlike Avery, he felt his girlfriend didn't just earn the right to be, but she deserved to be taken cared of as she desired, receive as many flatteries as she wanted...

"Would you like me to get you a drink, Bellona?"

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Ba81740caa8f7fa39a99f8ed0aa714a581e912a2
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 7c4d182b6a8fee23908fc80cae0e0ceb2023b8aa
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:27 am

"No," she said airily, "I'm fine. I suppose I should go over there and at least say hello..."

Once it was done, it was done. Wiggling along in her restrictive frock, Bellona made a beeline for Jeneva and Weasley, although she made sure not to make direct eye contact with him.

"Hello Jeneva," she breathed, "You look... floral. At least you haven't gone for block white, then you may have been forced to change."

@Jeneva Avery @Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Jeneva Avery

Post by Jeneva Avery Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:38 am

"And I will be the best-looking bridesmaid there!" And if someone was more gorgeous than her, which was impossible, she'd have Travers hook her up with one of her beauty-enhancing concoctions. Jeneva wouldn't stop to nothing to have the only other spotlight!

Looking over to see Bellona, Jeneva didn't do her best job at concealing a snooty snort. That color? She looked like a humongous egg. "Aww, Bel! You're wearing pastels for once! You finally took my advice!"

Twirling and posing in her dress, Jeneva smirked. "It looked pink to them when I came in! My dress is activated by sunlight, custom-made specifically for me!" In her hair was small, subtle pink flowers to lessen her chances of being kicked out.

@Louis Weasley @Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Fifth Year
Jeneva Avery
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 55f3da233c28795e36f97c9ba6fc193c51fc8731
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Jen
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Denise Richards
Slytherin
British
Virgo
Wealthy
Loves Fashion
Egotistical

Back to top Go down

Minnie Bulstrode

Post by Minnie Bulstrode Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:40 am

Minnie was wandering around the table of drinks, sneaking one of the cups into her bag as she grabbed another one to pour herself a lemonade.
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Minnie Bulstrode
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Hatchet-face
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Minnie
Witch Watcher
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kim McGuire
Slytherin
Pisces
British
Apparition
Ministry Worker
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:50 am

Nodding, Thius set off to get himself something to drink and figure out their assigned seating. If Bellona changed her mind, he'd let her have his, and he'd just get himself a new one. No big deal. He caught Minnie trying to steal one of the cups and sent a stinging hex right at her. Minnie sprayed some of the lemonade onto herself as a result.
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Ba81740caa8f7fa39a99f8ed0aa714a581e912a2
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 7c4d182b6a8fee23908fc80cae0e0ceb2023b8aa
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:56 am

"Well as it's a summer wedding, I can't wear a dark colour. I'd stick out like a sore thumb, like you."

Bellona narrowed her eyes at her friend.

"Wearing white to a wedding is stupid, even for you!"

Although she was busy snapping at Jeneva while Louis smiled his princely smile, she was distracted by someone behind Jeneva who was looking at them whilst slurping up the remainder of his drink. Bellona glowered at Selwyn.

"What do you want?" she hissed at him.

@Jeneva Avery
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Jeneva Avery

Post by Jeneva Avery Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:04 am

"It's called wanting to look refreshing, Bel! I wasn't going to wear yellow! Have you seen how that color clashes with my tan? It's so disgusting!" How could Bellona stand to look so pale? She practically looked like a vampire, and vampires are disgusting!

Turning around, Jeneva crossed her arms at weirdo Selwyn. "He's so gross, Bel! I thought he was going to puke on me a few days ago!"

@Bellona Lestrange @Comarth Selwyn
Slytherin Fifth Year
Jeneva Avery
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 55f3da233c28795e36f97c9ba6fc193c51fc8731
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Jen
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Denise Richards
Slytherin
British
Virgo
Wealthy
Loves Fashion
Egotistical

Back to top Go down

Cousin Skeeter

Post by Cousin Skeeter Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:08 am

Acheflow was chatting with other women of her standing, discussing their grandchildren, the wedding, and all of the other topics they'd normally discuss. It had been a while since she's seen some of them, so she was grateful to have this chance to socialize. Of course, she wasn't bringing up Cecelia and what she'd been up to. She wasn't going to tarnish her own family by bringing it up.
NPC Account
Cousin Skeeter
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Source
Alias :
everyone
Nickname :
everybody
everything
sexual orientation :
every
blood purity :
transcends
Face Claimpp :
Cousin Skeeter
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 52zOzn
NPC Account

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:12 am

"I was merely wondering what sort of enchantment was made in the gown, that's all. Then I wondered what enchantment is on yours, Bellona. There's no possible way that seams are responsible for holding everything in."

He uttered that very calmly and casually, returning to slurp through his straw as he gazed up thoughtfully.

@Jeneva Avery
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Coarth10
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 3 Comart14
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:14 am

Bellona turned bright, vivid red, looking scandalised.

"Comarth!" she wailed, now shrinking away self-consciously.
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Jeneva Avery

Post by Jeneva Avery Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:16 am

"Weirdo alert!"

Although she couldn't necessarily disagree. It's amusing trying to see Bellona walk around in that dress.
Slytherin Fifth Year
Jeneva Avery
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Jen
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Denise Richards
Slytherin
British
Virgo
Wealthy
Loves Fashion
Egotistical

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:19 am

Returning to Bellona after getting himself a drink, his eyes narrowed at Selwyn. Did he do something to his girlfriend? It sounded like it.

Stomping towards him, he interrogated, "What's your problem, Selwyn?" He already hexed Minnie, he wouldn't hesitate to hex Selwyn too. Nobody was going to mess with his lady!

@Comarth Selwyn
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:23 am

"Well, I hope for your sake those enchantments last. There would be nothing more peculiar than having you burst out on the dance floor like a werewolf."

He sniggered at the thought. At least that would be entertaining!

As Burke appeared from nowhere, Comarth smiled at him. "Apart from being ravenous enough to try and take food from the kitchens, I haven't any other problem."

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:28 am

Hearing that comment, the look in his eyes were full of rage.

"You do have a bloody problem, Selwyn! You're insulting my girlfriend!" Did that nimrod forget the deal they made? Was he so determined to lose his forest pass so quickly? "And I have a bloody problem with that!"

He pointed his wand at him menacingly. "Apologize to my lady this instant, Selwyn!"

@Comarth Selwyn
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:51 am

"I wasn't insulting her! I was merely praising the enchantments of her frock, that was all!"

But a wand was pointed in his face and Comarth had nothing to defend himself with. His hands went up calmly in surrender.

"Fine. I apologise, Lestrange. I didn't mean to suggest you could be a werewolf, as you are indeed nothing of the sort."

Girls were so crabby and particular about things, he thought.

"Now would you lower your wand?" he asked Thius pointedly.

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:57 am

Bellona very much wanted to kick Selwyn where it hurt and would have likely done something if Thius hadn't intervened. That was for the best, she thought. She would have ended up making an absolute scene of herself before anything started, and all the other guests would be offended by her behaviour.

Argh! That stupid boy! She looked between Jeneva and Comarth angrily.

"You are both stupid. Perhaps you deserve one another," she snarled sourly, knowing Jeneva would probably hate that sort of suggestion: Comarth Selwyn was less of her type than a frog.

Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:09 am

He squinted at Selwyn skeptically. "That certainly didn't sound like praise, Selwyn. Her dress fits her gorgeously." Thius still kept his wand up towards him as he slowly backed away to be back at his girlfriend's side.

Wrapping his arm around her waist, his wand remained out to signal to others to not even think about trashing Bellona. "Was that even an actual apology, Selwyn? Perhaps you and Avery did get etiquette lessons from the same tutor. A match made in heaven, indeed."

@Bellona Lestrange @Comarth Selwyn
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Jeneva Avery

Post by Jeneva Avery Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:13 am

"Me with weirdo Selwyn? Bel, are you nuts?"

She had to be to be dating Burke out of all the boys around their age.

Jeneva visibly gagged at the thought.

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Fifth Year
Jeneva Avery
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Jen
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Denise Richards
Slytherin
British
Virgo
Wealthy
Loves Fashion
Egotistical

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next