Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 EmptyThe Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 EmptyThe Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 EmptyThe Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 EmptyThe Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite)

+26
Persephone Rowle
Astrid Eriksson
Andrea Herrera
Scorpius Malfoy
Dahlia Travers
Melanthius Burke
Bellona Lestrange
Louis Weasley
Jeneva Avery
Cecelia Burke
Millicent Bulstrode Burke
Violet
Daphne Nott
Carina Malfoy
Alayna Rowle
Medea Riddle
Cousin Skeeter
Matilda Riddle
Memphis Rowle
Aquila Malfoy
Comarth Selwyn
Amaryllis Macmillan
Atticus Nott
Minnie Bulstrode
Hector Burke
Ptolemy Rowle
30 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Empty The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite)

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

On the rolling grounds of the Rowle estate, a large marquee had been assembled to contain the wedding ceremony, the wedding breakfast and the reception. While the exterior had been decorated with elaborate garlands, water features and ribbon bunting, the interior was where everything came alive: large flower displays that touched the top of the canopy, ice sculptures, reupholstered seating, centre pieces, chandeliers; it was very clear that this couple was rich and they had no modesty about it.

The guests were already arriving for the ceremony, welcomed in with a live band playing tasteful, classical music. Ptolemy greeted each and every guest as they came through, shook hands, excelled in his pleasantries, smiled so much that his cheeks hurt. In just under an hour's time, Alayna and her bridesmaids would be ready. They were all currently inside the house doing finishing touches, he assumed. Ptolemy hadn't seen her since the night before.

"So lovely to see you, Mrs Selwyn. Mr Selwyn - a pleasure..."

As he gushed and fawned over the guests, his best man stood very stiffly next to him, murmuring at best. When Mr and Mrs Selwyn had passed through and there was a gap in the arrivals, Ptolemy turned to him in annoyance: "You could at least try to be less like a board, Burke," he hissed at him, out of the corner of his mouth. "People will think they're coming to a bloody funeral."

@Melanthius Burke  @Carina Malfoy @Alayna Nott @Millicent Bulstrode Burke  @Minnie Bulstrode  @Astrid Eriksson  @Aquila Malfoy  @Orion Black  @Andrea Herrera  @Idina Herrera  @Scorpius Malfoy  @Cecelia Burke  @Mackenzie Riddle  @Persephone Rowle  @Meredith Riddle  @Pandora Carrow  @Medea Riddle  @Katherine Riddle  @Gabriella Riddle  @Doran Riddle  @Dahlia Travers  @Mason Riddle  @Jeneva Avery  @Vidar Eriksson
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Ptolemygif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Freddy Carter & Naomi Battrick
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Alaynagif
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Favorite Subject: DADA
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Season: Autumn
Married

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite)

Post by Alayna Rowle Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:46 am

alayna looked at ptolemy with tears in her eyes and chuckled softly, "Tolly, I knew from day one that you were always going to be a part of my life. i just didn't know how important to me you were going to be. From the time i poured grits all over your head until right now, you have always been there for me. youve become my best friend and i wouldnt ask for anyone else to have with me for the rest of my life. you deal with my craziness and you love me for who i am. you are going to be an amazing father and a wonderful husband. i love you." She felt a few tears and quickly wiped them away 

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 62d0a9ebfc1442d846eb85f566039f85
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 CYeM5b
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite)

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:41 am

Ptolemy smiled at his bride as she said her vows. He realised that the majority of the guests wouldn't have seen her in this way, as sensitive and sweet, but that was a large part of why he adored her. He was deeply moved, but managed to keep his emotions from leaking out of his eyes.

He wanted to say his vows clearly, after all.

"Alayna, in my heart of hearts I can say that I have always been devoted to securing your happiness. From the time when we were children, I only saw you as being the woman I would devote my life and affections to. Being by your side all these years has not only given me strength, but has given me purpose: I knew that I would always be the one to watch over you, and love you. By giving you this ring of marriage today, you can wear it knowing of my unending loyalty and feelings, and that I will strive to be a good, earnest husband for the rest of our lives. My darling, beautiful, passionate and caring Alayna - you have made me the happiest of men. I love you."

Then came the exchanging of rings where they had to repeat the lines after they were spoken-

"I, Ptolemy Marcival Rowle take you, Alayna Madison Nott to be my wife..."

And finally he had that ring on her finger-

"With this ring, I give to you a symbol of my love.."

His hair was turning golden blond as he swelled with pride and happiness. His cheeks hurt from the wide grin that was on his face for the entire duration of the ceremony.

"Will you accept this woman as your beloved wife? Will you honour and cherish her, be faithful and truthful to her, for as long as you both live?"

"I do," Ptolemy said, his blue eyes sparkling a brighter hue.

The man turned to Alayna and repeated: "And will you accept this man as your beloved husband? Will you honour and cherish him, be faithful and truthful to him, for as long as you both live?"

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Atticus Nott

Post by Atticus Nott Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:50 am

Atticus had actually stopped blubbering now to watch them, and was smiling.

This definitely is right, isn't it?

He pushed the thought away and adjusted his position, thinking more about the 'faithful' thing. He didn't want his doubts giving him away, so he copied Memphis's expression: quietly happy for them.
Adult
Atticus Nott
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 166dde225ecfb25b164f6f123600c1287f734720
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Atty
Restaurant Worker
sexual orientation :
Homosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Toby Sebastian
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Shaungif18
Graduated
Restaurant Worker
Pisces
Dating
British
Pride Flag
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Favorite Subject: Cooking
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Food
Pukwudgie
Made 300 Posts
Favorite Season: Spring
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Draco Malfoy

Post by Draco Malfoy Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:52 am

As Daphne clutched her handkerchief to her mouth, Draco took her hand and gave it a light squeeze.
Auror
Draco Malfoy
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Tumblr_np3ybo0YGC1s6wmvgo2_400
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Draco
Auror
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Paul Bettany
Gemini
British
Graduated
Parent
Widowed
Auror
Apparition
Wealthy
Homeowner
Slytherin
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:54 am

"Yes, Rowle... take that blasted ring as a symbol of being forever cursed under Alayna's thumb..." he muttered venomously, and his Mother clipped him on the leg.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Coarth10
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Comart14
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Louis Weasley

Post by Louis Weasley Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:56 am

"They're going to be very happy together," Louis whispered brightly at James, after tugging him on his sleeve lightly. They were supposed to be sitting down at this point, perhaps James was too entranced with the ceremony to notice!

@James Potter
University Student
Louis Weasley
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Louisgif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Lou
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Lucas Lynggaard
Graduated
University Student
Hufflepuff
Aries
British
Part-Veela
Favorite Subject: Charms
Apparition
OOTP Member / Supporter
Of Age
Pukwudgie
Head Boy
Made 750 Posts

Back to top Go down

Bellona Lestrange

Post by Bellona Lestrange Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:00 am

Bellona turned pink at what Melanthius has whispered to her. It may have been instinct over better judgement, or getting swept up with all the vow-making and love ramblings, but she swept over to kiss him gently on the cheek.

"Thank you..."

Although she didn't like Alayna, this was making her feel a touch emotional...

It must have just been all the love ramblings.

Yes, that was it.

@Melanthius Burke
Slytherin Fifth Year
Bellona Lestrange
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Bellonagif02
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Bel
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Mia McKenna Bruce
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Thiusgif5
Slytherin
Scorpio
British
Elemental
Wealthy
Dating
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 200 Posts
Has Freckles
Has a Familiar

Back to top Go down

Melanthius Burke

Post by Melanthius Burke Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:28 am

"Of course!"

Smiling at her, Thius instinctively moved slightly closer to her with his chair still in place. His cheeks were flushing a red, and he lightly grasped onto her hand.

Some of the vows sounded like stuff he would've written or said, which was only making his longing to be more publicly affectionate intensify.

He stroked her hand with his thumb as he briefly looked over at the almost-wedded couple. As he noticed Ptolemy's changing appearance, Thius raised an eyebrow and moved a bit closer again. If his friend couldn't control that on his own wedding day, Thius was going to take advantage of anything that might get his family to scrutinize him and his girlfriend less.

@Bellona Lestrange
Slytherin Seventh Year
Melanthius Burke
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Ba81740caa8f7fa39a99f8ed0aa714a581e912a2
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Thius
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Charlie Talbert
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 7c4d182b6a8fee23908fc80cae0e0ceb2023b8aa
Slytherin
Scorpio
Head Boy
Club President
Dating
British
Apparition
Of Age
Wealthy
Plays Card Games
Made 300 Posts
A Romantic
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:31 am

Finally sitting back down, James didn't know if either side would keep to those vows. Rowle looked at any blonde pureblood girl in a room, Nott likely still had feelings for his now-ex-boyfriend. At least it wasn't his marriage to worry about. He kept his eyes on his partner as it was the only way to get through this boring ceremony.

"I'm sure they'll be..."

@Louis Weasley
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Violet

Post by Violet Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:56 am

One of Ptolemy's younger cousins tapped the person she was sitting next to eagerly.

"Look!" she whispered to them, holding out a dolly in a white dress and a crown that she'd given a makeshift baby bump to: "Alayna is a princess!"
NPC Account
Violet
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
NPC
NPC Account
sexual orientation :
Varied Sexuality
blood purity :
Varied Blood
Face Claimpp :
Varied FCs
NPC Account

Back to top Go down

Minnie Bulstrode

Post by Minnie Bulstrode Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:02 am

Looking over at the young kid, Minnie cracked a smile and affirmed, "Yeah, Alayna is very purdy. Lookey! Their dresses match!" She pulled out her carrot wand and the pillow flowers that came off at her cousin-sister's manor and made a bouquet from them for the dolly.

@Violet
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Minnie Bulstrode
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Hatchet-face
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Minnie
Witch Watcher
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kim McGuire
Slytherin
Pisces
British
Apparition
Ministry Worker
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Cousin Skeeter

Post by Cousin Skeeter Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:12 am

In the back, a baby began to cry and the mother promptly walked away to soothe her child.
NPC Account
Cousin Skeeter
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Source
Alias :
everyone
Nickname :
everybody
everything
sexual orientation :
every
blood purity :
transcends
Face Claimpp :
Cousin Skeeter
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 52zOzn
NPC Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Millicent Bulstrode Burke Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:28 am

Millicent and Acheflow watched the proceedings giving it their full attention. They, for the moment, thought nothing of Ptolemy's changing appearance. To them, he was simply jovial and proud. Millicent handed her mother-in-law a handkerchief as she sniffled from the emotions the vows were spurring.
Hospital Staff Member
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 803e2f633e5de6aaa048eb108efd264ecd5e7c7b
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Millie
Healer
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shirley Stoler
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 912a3227effe938fd3cf062f50d89c9f1562d157
Slytherin
Graduated
Leo
Apparition
Married
Parent
Healer
Wealthy
Death Eater / Supporter
British

Back to top Go down

Jeneva Avery

Post by Jeneva Avery Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:09 am

As they made their vows, Jeneva rolled her eyes. She kept checking her nails, not wanting to see any hint of imperfection in the manicure she got.
Slytherin Fifth Year
Jeneva Avery
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 55f3da233c28795e36f97c9ba6fc193c51fc8731
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Jen
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Denise Richards
Slytherin
British
Virgo
Wealthy
Loves Fashion
Egotistical

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:10 am

Alayna didn't bother trying to stop the tears as she listened to ptolemys vows. When he put the ring on her finger, everything felt right. She smiled and reached out to stroke Ptolemys lightening hair and looked at him, "I do." She said when she was asked iif she took Ptolemy, "A milliomillion times over." When she heard the words, 'You may kiss the bride' she kissed her now husband, practically melting into him. She was now Mrs. Alayna Rowle. 

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Ptolemy Rowle

Post by Ptolemy Rowle Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:46 am

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Such an out of world experience, but ultimately one he knew would happen. He took his wife gently at her waist and embraced her to a kiss that sealed them together in front of their family and friends. He tried not to get too carried away in his passion for her, after all, it was in front of everyone of all ages.

Still, it was perfect. His hair was glowing silvery blond as he took her hand and drew back, smiling widely at her.

@Alayna Nott
University Student
Ptolemy Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Ptolemy or Perdita
Uni Student
sexual orientation :
Complicated
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
partner pic :
Graduated
University Student
British
Aries
Metamorphmagus
Slytherin
Death Eater / Supporter
Of Age
Wealthy
Made 300 Posts
Married

Back to top Go down

Hector Burke

Post by Hector Burke Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:49 am

Feeling as though he should be the first to initiate a response from the crowd, Hector encouraged everyone to stand and clap for them. He was glad the ceremony went perfectly well without the slightest hitch, and both of them were positively drowning in their own happiness.

As he clapped, he felt himself smile. He felt as though Ptolemy's head and heart were in the right place for once, even if he was blonder than Louis Weasley right now.
Shop Owner
Hector Burke
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Hectorgif01
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Hector
Borgin & Burkes Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Calam Lynch
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Hectorgif02
Graduated
Shop Worker / Owner
Slytherin
Virgo
Wealthy
British
Apparition
Of Age
Prefect
Favorite Season: Winter
Made 100 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Minnie Bulstrode

Post by Minnie Bulstrode Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:52 am

"Lookey, lookey! They're married now, awww they're so cute! When are their kids due?!"

She was one of the first to clap.

"Hectyyyyy!"

@Hector Burke
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Minnie Bulstrode
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Hatchet-face
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Minnie
Witch Watcher
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kim McGuire
Slytherin
Pisces
British
Apparition
Ministry Worker
Part-Veela

Back to top Go down

Matilda Riddle

Post by Matilda Riddle Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:03 am

"Wooooooo!" she cheered, clapping as she jumped up in her short dress, almost falling out of it at the top. "Congratulations!"
Adult
Matilda Riddle
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Matsgif3
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Mats
Erotic Dancer
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Emily Browning
Graduated
Erotic Dancer / Worker
Pisces
British
Death Eater / Supporter
Parselmouth
Slytherin
Favorite Subject: Divination
Apparition
Pride Flag
Of Age
Studies Dark Magic
Enjoys Fortune Telling
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Medea Riddle

Post by Medea Riddle Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:05 am

"Wooooo! When's the honeymoon?" Medea yelled out as she stood up and clapped. Turning to her twin, she giggled at her borderline wardrobe malfunction.
Club Worker
Medea Riddle
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Eeb0d3fcaae9d218058b13d7dc830f2bb277db3b
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
Dea
bartender
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Marie-Pierre Castel
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Tumblr_py7r3fd2N81sqf5tdo1_1280
Slytherin
Parselmouth
Apparition
Graduated
Bar Worker / Owner
Pride Flag
Death Eater / Supporter
Pisces
Loves Nightime
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Comarth Selwyn

Post by Comarth Selwyn Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:10 am

"Mother I am starving..." he complained angrily, under breath as the ceremony continued.

"Comarth - if you can't hold your tongue or stop acting like a child, stick your thumb in your mouth!" she snapped in an undertone, then realised everyone was clapping. She yanked her son to his feet and started clapping herself, trying to push back her fury into a politely pleased smile.

Comarth gave them the slow clap miserably.

Slytherin Sixth Year
Comarth Selwyn
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Coarth10
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Comarth
Student
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Earl Cave
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Comart14
Slytherin
Sagittarius
British
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Inventive
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Aquila Malfoy

Post by Aquila Malfoy Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:14 am

Jumping out of her chair, Aquila stood on top of it and held her camera out to take a photo of the happily wedded couple. "Alayna, Ptolemy, smiiile at the camera!"

@Alayna Rowle @Ptolemy Rowle
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Aquila Malfoy
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Cf40b85b52786048fee174c16ac3728c304a85f7
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Quil
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Debbie Gibson
Gryffindor
Pride Flag
Aquarius
Likes Photography
Made 100 Posts
Of Age
Wealthy
Has a Piercing

Back to top Go down

Alayna Rowle

Post by Alayna Rowle Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:22 am

Alayna smiled and giggled a bit as she heard all the cheers for them. She looked up at her husband and kissed him again, "I love you so much." She then turned to the crowd to let them get a few pictures in before whispering to Tolly, "These heels are killing me." She couldn't wait tto be out of them

@Ptolemy Rowle
Adult
Alayna Rowle
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Layna
Unemployed
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Selena Gomez
partner pic :
Pisces
British
Apparition
Of Age
Cheerleader
Likes Partying
Loves Fashion
Slytherin
Made 750 Posts
Singer
Graduated
Married

Back to top Go down

Violet

Post by Violet Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:22 am

"Bravo!" cheered Memphis from behind them, clapping alongside Atticus, who was trying to catch James's gaze.

In the front row, Daphne, Draco, Aphra and Bart were clapping for the newly-weds; Daphne's make-up having been completely smeared halfway down her face at this point. Aphra was miming at Ptolemy: Your hair darling, but she was still gazing in the deepest admiration for her favourite son.
NPC Account
Violet
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
NPC
NPC Account
sexual orientation :
Varied Sexuality
blood purity :
Varied Blood
Face Claimpp :
Varied FCs
NPC Account

Back to top Go down

James Potter

Post by James Potter Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:26 am

He was supposed to stand back up again? James gave the couple the quietest claps he could muster without coming off as a spoilsport. Hopefully, he won't have to deal with the posh gits that were surrounding him just so he could hang with Atti and Lou Lou and get a few slices of cake.
Adult
James Potter
Mini Ava :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 73a7d88e9d553d6aa704eb66e83080a11ca4d037
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
jamesy
stay at home dad
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shaun Ryder
partner pic :
The Rowle Wedding (tagged, invite) - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_o0x0h7Zhwz1t5d5ze_250
Gryffindor
Capricorn
British
Dropped Out
Parselmouth
Dating
Of Age
Pride Flag
Philosophical
Studies Dark Magic
Hedonist
Likes Partying
Favorite Subject: Music
Impulsive
A Romantic
Plays Guitar
Apparition
Made 1.5k+ Posts
Wealthy
Parent
Likes Food

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next