Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
oh may, why i am here (open) Emptyoh may, why i am here (open) Emptyoh may, why i am here (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
oh may, why i am here (open) Emptyoh may, why i am here (open) Emptyoh may, why i am here (open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

oh may, why i am here (open)

2 posters

Go down

Elaisa Galloway

oh may, why i am here (open) Empty oh may, why i am here (open)

Post by Elaisa Galloway Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:03 pm

Elaisa had woken up at the hospital wing just a few minutes ago and she is still very unsure how she had even got here. The girl was so confused. She noticed many other students being in the bed but she didn't see any familiar faces at all.

They all were people with who she barely has even talked before. She wished people could come and visit her too. She would then have someone to talk to and figure out what happened to her. It all was so hazy still. She sighed and just starred at the distance. She had nothing better tondo. She couldn't yet even leave this bed.
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Elaisa Galloway
Mini Ava :
oh may, why i am here (open) Tumblr_inline_ndnb5kZDwB1szaa83
Alias :
Cathy
Nickname :
El
Fifth Year Pukwudgie
sexual orientation :
Unsure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Britt Robertson
partner pic :
oh may, why i am here (open) Tumblr_inline_ndnb6gHfQS1szaa83

Back to top Go down

Elysia Mort

oh may, why i am here (open) Empty Re: oh may, why i am here (open)

Post by Elysia Mort Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:53 am

Elysia was having a hell of a time getting off campus due to parts of the grounds being cornered off, so she decided to see how much longer she could roam inconspicuously before she could get Drogros to get her out.

Noticing that a girl was alone, she decided to pay her a visit. "How much sinning and mayhem did you get up to? It appears you just had no care for anybody. How did it feel to have no empathy?"

@Elaisa Galloway
Adult
Elysia Mort
Mini Ava :
oh may, why i am here (open) Df393b588220f68a8fa14d20a9933e021461b919
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
ely
demon hunter
sexual orientation :
homosexual