Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 EmptyMy Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 EmptyMy Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 EmptyMy Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 EmptyMy Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF)

+9
Lilith Lestrange
Fred Weasley II
Roxann.e Weasley
Oleander Parkinson
Eloisa Morais
Serena Snape
Paloma Delgado
Albus Potter
Ingrid Grindelwald
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ingrid Grindelwald

My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 Empty My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF)

Post by Ingrid Grindelwald Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ingrid didn't get an invite to the party that Alayna Nott was throwing, and she personally didn't care since she knew Alayna didn't like her in the slightest. It's why she decided to a bonfire where she was going to have a lot of rock music, and she had hoped Darius Weasley would be willing to perform. She knew the Forbidden Forest was a better place for this party, and she had used her charms to make a huge bonfire.

She had bought some beers and all the fun things. She liked to throw rival parties to Alayna since she felt that little crew needed to have life hit in the ass. She knew what Gellert Grindelwald and it's something that Ingrid hated, and she had been a cheerleader to clear her name. Tonight she planned on throwing a rager bonfire to really suck it to Alayna, and her little establishment.

Hopefully, no one can ruin this for her. She liked to think she knew how to party.

Slytherin Fifth Year
Ingrid Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 AY8Wgx
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ingrid
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Danielle Rose Russell
Slytherin
Cheerleader
Cancer
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Siobhan Finnigan

My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF)

Post by Siobhan Finnigan Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:16 pm

Siobhan smiled and hugged Ingrid, "Of course I did. Giant fire. It's my love language, baby. You know that." She said, bumping her hips to hers. She waved at Pally and whistled, "What's up, foxy!?" She winked and laughed, "I may have had a few drinks at Alaynas party. Don't be mad." She said, leaning against Ingrid.

@Ingrid Grindelwald @Paloma Delgado
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Siobhan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 78a1e49b24d2d54b3116be4a8e6a2fb824f5a248
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
finn
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Jordyn Jones
Likes Explosives
Gryffindor
Gemini
Irish
Wampus
Has a Scar
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF)

Post by Fred Weasley II Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:17 pm

"Sure it is. I think." He was enjoying teasing them all. "Do you wanna look and all?" he asked the girl, nodding his head over to Albus where he'd left it.

@Eloisa Morais
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 Fredgif3
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Favorite Subject: DADA
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Doran Riddle

Post by Doran Riddle Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:19 pm

Doran was sitting by the fire and trying to enjoy the peace and quiet. He was glad Ingrid invited him and told him since he was still a kid he wasn't allowed to drink. He sat and watched the fire, and didn't pay attention to the hostility. He did when his father was brought up and it caused him to look. "My dad won't come down here, and I'm here. I doubt any of us will get in trouble because I don't think he's like that." sighed Doran. His dad didn't seem like that type.

@Fred Weasley II
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Doran Riddle
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 322559118315201
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Doran
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Jace Norman
partner pic :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 Open-mouth-jace-norman
Gryffindor
Cancer
British

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:24 pm

"Well he ain't comin' out 'ere to have a wank. He's up to somethin' dodgy. As usual."

He gave Riddle Junior a look of distrust. He was probably going to report this to his Daddy.

Buggering Riddles. Fred gave a long sigh.

@Doran Riddle
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Doran Riddle

Post by Doran Riddle Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:34 pm

Doran sighed when Fred gave him a distrustful look, "I don't even know where my father is, and I'm here trying to have fun like everyone else." he spoke with a sigh.

He hated being a Riddle, and Layla was one of the few people who saw that.

@Fred Weasley II

Gryffindor Fourth Year
Doran Riddle
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 322559118315201
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Doran
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Jace Norman
partner pic :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 Open-mouth-jace-norman
Gryffindor
Cancer
British

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:42 pm

The trouble was... he sounded like a nice kid.

Argh! Don't be sucked in!

He decided to try and steal his sister's liquor bottle out of her hands instead.

@Roxanne Weasley
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Discordia Lestrange

Post by Discordia Lestrange Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:53 pm

To nobody's surprise, Discordia wasn't extended an invite to Alayna's party; who'd want a lobotomy-obsessed freak around anyway? It'd just be the perfect opportunity to poke the eye out of some unlucky drunk who just wanted to have a bit of fun. And that was how she ended up being stuck in front a bonfire hearing it crackle and pop. The other students there was an interesting array. There was a Potter, a Riddle, (one of) her sister(s), and others. It was nice to be around so many ladies...

She waited for the marshmallow on the stick to turn almost charcoal from the fire. It was most delectable that way.
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Discordia Lestrange
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 Tumblr_pt27c49OJn1w3mpkdo5_400
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
discordia
7th year
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Krystal Jung
partner pic :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 000000
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Pride Flag
Made 200 Posts
Studies Dark Magic
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Winter

Back to top Go down

Lilith Lestrange

Post by Lilith Lestrange Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:40 pm

Lilith was pleased when her sister arrived. She liked having discordias in eye sight, that way she knew she wasn't behind her ready to try and drill another hole in her head. She was a bit surprised to see a Riddle there, but she wasn't one to judge or complain. She wanted a drink. She took a cup of some clear liquid and sipped from it.
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Lilith Lestrange
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 Giphy
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
7th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Olivia Rodrigo
Studies Dark Magic
Ravenclaw
Leo
Quidditch Player
Wealthy
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Eloisa Morais

Post by Eloisa Morais Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:54 am

"I can't believe they let you carry that around no big deal! Do you carry it inside the castle with you?!"

The idea of having such weaponry on campus was disturbing. Whatever happened to love and peace?

@Fred Weasley II
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Eloisa Morais
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 Tumblr_oj2vi7MbRW1tadmj4o5_400
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
El
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
AJ Langer
partner pic :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 000000
Ravenclaw
Brazilian

Back to top Go down

Siobhan Finnigan

Post by Siobhan Finnigan Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:34 pm

Siobhan was intrigued by the gun. She watched as it was passed around then went back to Fred. She watched him for a moment. She knew what a gun was. She admired them. The loud bang, the small explosion as the bullet left the chamber and exited the shaft. It was all like a beautiful art to her, "Can I see it?" She asked, as simply as if she had asked what time it was.

@Fred Weasley II
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Siobhan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) - Page 2 78a1e49b24d2d54b3116be4a8e6a2fb824f5a248
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
finn
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Jordyn Jones
Likes Explosives
Gryffindor
Gemini
Irish
Wampus
Has a Scar
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:19 pm

A girl with very stoned-looking eyes asked casually if she could see the gun.

"Uh... yeah, sure."

He plucked it from Albus, then gave it to her. Then he turned to the Ravenclaw girl.

"To be honest, I'm surprised everyone 'ere knows what it is," He took off his hat and scratched around the band that gripped his dreads together. "You all carry a wand 'round the castle like it's nothin' too. That has potential to do damage too, right? It's just a matter of perspective, ain't it."

He sat down on a log and starting chucking stuff in his pockets into the fire.

@Siobhan Finnigan @Eloisa Morais
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Siobhan Finnigan

Post by Siobhan Finnigan Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:45 pm

Siobhan held the gun and smiled. It felt powerful. That was for sure. She opened the chamber and soun the barrel around as she watched the bullets spin with it. "I want one of these one day." She said hanging it back to him

@Fred Weasley II
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Siobhan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
finn
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Jordyn Jones
Likes Explosives
Gryffindor
Gemini
Irish
Wampus
Has a Scar
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2