Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
I am the dark (open)  EmptyI am the dark (open)  EmptyI am the dark (open)  Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
I am the dark (open)  EmptyI am the dark (open)  EmptyI am the dark (open)  Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

I am the dark (open)

2 posters

Go down

Ashton Harrington

I am the dark (open)  Empty I am the dark (open)

Post by Ashton Harrington Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:57 pm

Ashton stood in the dungeons, leaned against the wall, flicking his zippo on and off. He was so bored. He had decided to skip charms that afternoon and was honestly just killing time. But he was bored none the less. He heard what sounded like someone coming down the hall of the dungeons and raised an eyebrow. He wondered who else was down her, as most other students were in class at that moment.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ashton Harrington
Mini Ava :
I am the dark (open)  QLMKdd
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Ashton
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Cole Sprouse
partner pic :
I am the dark (open)  000000
Slytherin
Scorpio
Of Age
Singer
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Astrid Eriksson

I am the dark (open)  Empty Re: I am the dark (open)

Post by Astrid Eriksson Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:10 am

Astrid knew that she should be in class right then but she just hadn't felt like going. She had never had the freedom to skip classes before since things were so much more strict at Durmstrang than they were here. So, she had decided to try her luck here. It wasn't like she was going to skip all the time or anything! No, she prided herself on the fact that she got good grades and that she didn't have to flirt with someone to get them to do her homework for her in order to succeed like some of the girls back home tended to do. She wanted to succeed on her own merit. She also wanted to experience things as well! That included skipping class. Though, where did one go when they skipped class? She decided that maybe she could explore the dungeons a bit... She walked down the stairs that took her down to the lowest level of the castle only to find that she wasn't alone. She recognized the guy as one of her housemates but she didn't know him or even his name since this was the first year she had attended Hogwarts so she just gave a small nod in greeting as she glanced around the dungeon.

@Ashton Harrington
Slytherin Sixth Year
Astrid Eriksson
Mini Ava :
I am the dark (open)  Tumblr_nzkr81MlqW1uceks3o6_400
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Astrid
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Rosie Tupper
partner pic :
Slytherin
Pisces
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Ashton Harrington

Post by Ashton Harrington Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:05 am

Ashton watched the girl and wondered if she was lost. He smirked as she nodded at him and walked over to her, "Are you lost sweetheart?" Upon closer inspection, he recognized her as the new girl in his house. But he couldn't recall a name. He didn't think he ever asked either, "You're new here right? I'm Ashton Harrington."

@Astrid Eriksson
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ashton Harrington
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Ashton
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Cole Sprouse
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Of Age
Singer
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Astrid Eriksson

Post by Astrid Eriksson Sun May 01, 2022 12:28 pm

Astrid didn't really expect to run into anyone. It seemed that everyone else was in class where she was supposed to be. Then there was the boy standing down in the dungeon. She almost expected him to ignore her but then he didn't. She put on her most charming smile, he was a boy from her own house so it wouldn't hurt to charm him a little... "Oh, no. I was just exploring a bit." She said as she tucked a few strands behind her ear. "Yes, I just transferred from Durmstrang. I'm Astrid Eriksson." She introduced herself.

@Ashton Harrington
Slytherin Sixth Year
Astrid Eriksson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Astrid
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Rosie Tupper
partner pic :
Slytherin
Pisces
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Ashton Harrington

Post by Ashton Harrington Sun May 01, 2022 12:58 pm

"You gotta be careful around here. You could get here, Doll." He nodded when she gave her name, "Well Astrid, maybe I could show you around? Safer to be with someone else. These people in our house don't know you. So they won't trust you. But no one will fuck with you if I'm around." He said, offering his services to her.

@Astrid Eriksson
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ashton Harrington
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Ashton
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Cole Sprouse
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Of Age
Singer
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Astrid Eriksson

Post by Astrid Eriksson Sun May 15, 2022 10:56 am

Astrid really wasn't worried about being hurt. Hogwarts seemed very tame in comparison to the halls of Durmstrang where they taught the dark arts as part of the curriculum! But she didn't say as much. She just let him think she was some sort of little wilting flower who needed a big strong man to keep her safe. It was what he wanted after all, right? She smiled a bit as she looked at him through her thick lashes. "Thank you, I would love it if you would show me around a bit. As long as it's not an inconvenience?" She didn't want him to think it was a necessity that he show her around but she would enjoy getting to know her housemates a little more so that she and her twin weren't quite the outsiders they had been since coming here this year.

@Ashton Harrington
Slytherin Sixth Year
Astrid Eriksson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Astrid
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Rosie Tupper
partner pic :
Slytherin
Pisces
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Ashton Harrington

Post by Ashton Harrington Sun May 15, 2022 11:36 am

"I don't think you're capable of being an inconvenience with that smile." He said, giving her a smile of his own. She really was beautiful, in a soft and gentle way. Her face was quiet angelic, he kept expecting to see a halo and a pair of wings. He linked his arm with hers and began walking down the hall, "So why'd you transfer schools?"

@Astrid Eriksson
Slytherin Sixth Year
Ashton Harrington
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Ashton
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Cole Sprouse
partner pic :
Slytherin
Scorpio
Of Age
Singer
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Astrid Eriksson

Post by Astrid Eriksson Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:00 pm

Oh, he was quite the charmer, wasn't he? Astrid did always love a good compliment. "You do have a way with words, don't you?" She said with a smile as she allowed herself to link arms with him so that he could show her around. She walked with him easily and when he asked about why she had transferred, she shrugged her slender shoulders. "My father is a businessman, his businesses were doing so well back home that he decided to branch out. So, here we are." She explained as simply as possible.

@Ashton Harrington
Slytherin Sixth Year
Astrid Eriksson
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Astrid
Student
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Rosie Tupper
partner pic :
Slytherin
Pisces
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down