Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
after dark delights (open) Emptyafter dark delights (open) Emptyafter dark delights (open) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
after dark delights (open) Emptyafter dark delights (open) Emptyafter dark delights (open) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

after dark delights (open)

Go down

Rasputin Delgado

after dark delights (open) Empty after dark delights (open)

Post by Rasputin Delgado Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:41 am

Ezra enjoyed being back at Hogwarts from break, even though he came with baggage. Which consisted of his one sister being pregnant and the other being his Care for Magical Creatures professor. It left Ezra just wanting time to himself and tonight he decided why not spend the night in the forest to see what he might find. Knowing that he was not allowed in the forest, but he was not the type of kid who followed rules, thus one of the benefits of being the youngest. He entered the forest and took a deep breath, and ended up seeing some of his breath. The boy let out a sigh as he continued walking down to the clearing where his sister taught the Care for Magical Creatures class, which was now empty due to it being after dark. Taking a seat by one of the trees, resting his head against the tree, he decided to rest his eyes.
Shop Owner
Rasputin Delgado
Mini Ava :
after dark delights (open) A6QZfp
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ras
Shop Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Miguel Bernardeau
partner pic :
after dark delights (open) A6QtVs
Graduated
Aries
Spanish
Apparition
Gryffindor
Shop Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

after dark delights (open) Empty Re: after dark delights (open)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Amber had lived almost exclusively as a human for her entire life, but something there was a part of her deep down that needed to get out. A primal need to be in the outdoors, and of course, to be in the dark. She knew that there was seldom a good reason to leave the castle during the night, but when she grew so restless that she risked waking her dorm mates, she slipped from the dungeons and made her way through the stone corridiors. She listened at every turn, but she knew that it would be too difficult to get out of trouble if she were caught.

It wasn't long before she was in the forest, where she was unlikely to be seen. The redhead moved even more quietly than she had in the castle, knowing that there were far greater dangers than a professor catching her out after dark. Amber didn't stop wandering until she wound up in a familiar clearing, where their Care of Magical Creatures class was held. She wouldn't have stopped if she hadn't caught notice of the boy that leaned against a tree with his eyes closed. "Isn't it a little dangerous to be sleeping out here at night," she asked with a little smirk, thinking that if anything she might startle the boy awake.

Back to top Go down

Rasputin Delgado

Post by Rasputin Delgado Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:02 am

Ezra was enjoying his little nap that being taken, certainly better than being in a dormitory, filled with people talking. Even though he knew his dangers were increased by being outside. He thought about his sisters in his rest and how it seemed that they were all preoccupied expect Tessa who wanted to make sure he stayed in line. In the distance, he could hear footsteps that caused him to sink deep inside as he thought about being caught by a professor or even worse Tessa.

After a couple minutes, he soon jumped when he someone speak. It caused him to open his eyes and look up to see a fellow student. Which had relief for the young boy and he looked at and sighed at her response. "Yeah if your someone who could care less if they go hurt or not. But for me I wouldn't mind getting beaten up a bit, and plus at least out here it's quiet. A dormitory full of teenage boys becomes annoying after awhile." he said giving her a smirk.

"The name is Ezra if you care to know," he said extending his hand.
Shop Owner
Rasputin Delgado
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ras
Shop Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Miguel Bernardeau
partner pic :
Graduated
Aries
Spanish
Apparition
Gryffindor
Shop Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:29 am

Amber wasn't stupid. She could tell that the boy wasn't exactly thrilled that she was there. But she was both curious and maybe a little concerned. Honestly, people like her got a bad wrap and half the time it was because humans left themselves out in the open and ripe for the picking. If people were starter, maybe vampires wouldn't feed on them so much. It seemed simple to her.

"Amber," she responded, an eyebrow arching as she nodded, "yeah, my dormitory is probably a lot quieter than yours. I just couldn't sleep. And you should care, because if the wrong.. thing comes across you, it might end up being worse than a little beating up."

Back to top Go down

Rasputin Delgado

Post by Rasputin Delgado Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:11 am

Ezra felt that the idea of getting hurt or attacked out her didn't phase him. Because it seemed most people didn't even care about his presences and this girl clearly didn't know what his life was like. But why would someone who comes from a wealthy family where his life had mostly been felt with luxury, want to leave it?  The stress that life brought and how his mother was one of the most wicked people in the world. "Nice name, I guess." sighed Ezra biting his lip.

"I am sure it is," he said unsure of what her house had been. Ezra looked around the dark forest, listening to what Amber had to say and it caused him to sigh. "Why? It's not like anyone cares that much about me. If you knew what my life was like you could understand why I find solitude out here." said the Hufflepuff looking at the girl. Closing his eyes, "Have you ever felt like people are expecting so much from you?" he said letting out a small sigh.

The boy looked and he said. "I know it could be worse. There are creatures out here for god's sake."
Shop Owner
Rasputin Delgado
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ras
Shop Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Miguel Bernardeau
partner pic :
Graduated
Aries
Spanish
Apparition
Gryffindor
Shop Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:59 am

Amber wondered what was bothering the boy so much. He seemed fairly well dressed, so she doubted he was poor, but he did seem stressed. "I'm certain that someone would care," she said, dropping onto the ground to sit beside him, "even if only the school staff. There is always someone around who cares." Amber listened to the boy's words and sighed, shaking her head as with a small smile. "Absolutely," she replied, "all the time. But you shouldn't let anyone else's expectations bother you. Think for yourself."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down