Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) EmptyMy Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) EmptyMy Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) EmptyMy Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) EmptyMy Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF)

+9
Lilith Lestrange
Fred Weasley II
Roxann.e Weasley
Oleander Parkinson
Eloisa Morais
Serena Snape
Paloma Delgado
Albus Potter
Ingrid Grindelwald
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ingrid Grindelwald

My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Empty My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF)

Post by Ingrid Grindelwald Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:55 pm

Ingrid didn't get an invite to the party that Alayna Nott was throwing, and she personally didn't care since she knew Alayna didn't like her in the slightest. It's why she decided to a bonfire where she was going to have a lot of rock music, and she had hoped Darius Weasley would be willing to perform. She knew the Forbidden Forest was a better place for this party, and she had used her charms to make a huge bonfire.

She had bought some beers and all the fun things. She liked to throw rival parties to Alayna since she felt that little crew needed to have life hit in the ass. She knew what Gellert Grindelwald and it's something that Ingrid hated, and she had been a cheerleader to clear her name. Tonight she planned on throwing a rager bonfire to really suck it to Alayna, and her little establishment.

Hopefully, no one can ruin this for her. She liked to think she knew how to party.

Slytherin Fifth Year
Ingrid Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) AY8Wgx
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ingrid
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Danielle Rose Russell
Slytherin
Cheerleader
Cancer
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Empty Re: My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF)

Post by Albus Potter Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:59 pm

Albus didn't feel like going to Alayna's little party and found Ingrid's offer to a party so much more appealing. He didn't want to be by James since he liked to piss him off a lot. The male had made his way to the forest where he had seen Ingrid, and a smile escaped his face. "Hey, Ingrid! I decided to come and crash your little bonfire," he said as he walked over to grab some alcohol that he saw Ingrid had ready.

He didn't like going anywhere with James, to begin with.
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Nooo-xavier-baxter
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Laughing-xavier-baxter
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Paloma Delgado

My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Empty Re: My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF)

Post by Paloma Delgado Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:03 pm

Pally didn't like going to parties, so getting the invite to the Bonfire sounded a lot more fun to Pally. She liked to sit by and watch the flames, and think about everyone who she fucking hated being burned to ashes. She had been friends with Pally or at least found her interesting to talk to.

She was related to Grindelwald after all, and Pally loved Grindelwald

The female had walked over to the host, "I have to admit your little get-together sounded so appealing, and I'll do anything to say suck it to Alayna Nott." she said with a chuckle. She spotted Albus, and let out a chuckle. "Is that Potter, I see over there, I'm shocked you're not with the elites." she laughed. Isn't that the crowd Albus Potter liked to go with?

@Albus Potter
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Paloma Delgado
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) ADHhSj
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pally
4th Year
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kaylee Bryant
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Spanish
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Serena Snape

Post by Serena Snape Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:05 pm

Serena wasn't the type to hang out with Alaynas crew, even though her and Carina were close. She didn't want to really go all out that night, but she was also bored in the common room. So she made her way to a bonfire she had heard about. She pulled her sweater a bit tighter around her shoulders and stood by the flames.
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Serena Snape
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) 000000
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
student
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Prefect
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Scorpio
British
Favorite Subject: Potions

Back to top Go down

Eloisa Morais

Post by Eloisa Morais Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:06 pm

Being very new to the school, Eloisa's only option for the night, other than doing the everyday routine, was to attend the bonfire. At least there was fresh air? She was concerned about how the burn could impact wildlife in the area due to not being sanctioned by Hogwarts. She glanced around the forest as she sat on one of the logs. "Hi..."
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Eloisa Morais
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Tumblr_oj2vi7MbRW1tadmj4o5_400
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
El
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
AJ Langer
partner pic :
Ravenclaw
Brazilian

Back to top Go down

Paloma Delgado

Post by Paloma Delgado Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:09 pm

Pally liked to see people showing up and when she spotted a couple of her housemates. A smirk came across her face, "Oh my gosh, Hey Serena and Eloisa." she spoke with excitement. Which was rare for Pally, but she felt like having fun right now, and let loose for a night. "I decided to ditch the elite's party," she spoke, not even giving Albus a chance to talk.

@Serena Snape @Eloisa Morais
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Paloma Delgado
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pally
4th Year
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kaylee Bryant
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Spanish
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Ingrid Grindelwald

Post by Ingrid Grindelwald Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:12 pm

Ingrid was glad to see people showing up at her party because she knew it would kill Alayna. Or at least she liked to think that she could make Alayna mad, to say the least. "Hey I am shocked to see Snape here, but that also means I'm super excited," she said walking up to a group of girls and smiling. "How is everyone?" she spoke. Spotting Eloisa, a smirk came. "I know you are new to Hogwarts, and your brother is the fine Care for Magical Creatures Professor," she spoke with a flirty tone. She found Javier Morais one attractive man.

@Eloisa Morais @Serena Snape
Slytherin Fifth Year
Ingrid Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ingrid
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Danielle Rose Russell
Slytherin
Cheerleader
Cancer
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:17 pm

Albus sighed when Ingrid ignored him to go and talk to her friends.

He had been developing a little bit of a crush on Ingrid, and it was something that Albus didn't know how to react to. He never had liked a girl like Ingrid Grindelwald. The male looked at the group, and forget Pally spoke to him. "Oh yeah, I didn't feel like being around James and his antics," he said with a sigh. He knew his brother was probably selling drugs, and Albus didn't feel like associating with that. "I'm not a part of that little friend group." he sighed.

@Paloma Delgado
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Laughing-xavier-baxter
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Oleander Parkinson

Post by Oleander Parkinson Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:21 pm

Ollie knew he'd be getting hell for not going to Alayna's party, but he wanted to go to a calmer setting. He walked down to the Forbidden Forest and was ready to have fun. He knew Gemma was going to Alayna's party, and that only, because her best friend was going, but he hoped Gemma would come and join them.

He walked into the Forbidden Forest, and heard the voices in the distances.

Once he got closer, he saw a good amount of people already there, and a smile came across his face. "Hey guys! You cool if I come tonight, not really into the whole party scene." he sighed.

Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Oleander Parkinson
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) AH0Ufe
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ollie
7th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Jacob Elordi
Ravenclaw
Quidditch Player
Aries
British
Apparition

Back to top Go down

Eloisa Morais

Post by Eloisa Morais Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:28 pm

She felt out of her element not knowing anybody who had gathered outside of some names, some faces, and if they have classes together or not. "Yeah, my brother's good at his job." Eloisa felt queasy whenever she heard her peers talk about how fine he is. That's her brother for crying out loud!

"Are you sure this won't harm the wildlife..?"

@Ingrid Grindelwald
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Eloisa Morais
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Tumblr_oj2vi7MbRW1tadmj4o5_400
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
El
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
AJ Langer
partner pic :
Ravenclaw
Brazilian

Back to top Go down

Ingrid Grindelwald

Post by Ingrid Grindelwald Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:32 pm

Ingrid had been willing to take Eloisa under her wing. "Oh I know, and it's like damn." she teased hoping to not sound like a total bitch right now, who was googling over a professor. A chuckle came at Eloisa's comment. "No, it won't because it's magical flames, and I don't believe in using chemicals." she with a smile. She could conjure up logs and fire if she had to. "Tell me what was life like before transferring?" she asked with a huge smile.

@Eloisa Morais
Slytherin Fifth Year
Ingrid Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ingrid
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Danielle Rose Russell
Slytherin
Cheerleader
Cancer
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Roxann.e Weasley

Post by Roxann.e Weasley Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:34 pm

Roxy was sitting on one of the rocks, and drinking a bottle of jin. She had gone off what she was supposed to be drinking for a night, but she wanted to have fun. She was just glad James wasn't her to ruin her night, since she didn't feel like having it ruined due to his constant teasing. She just swayed to the music, and drank her drink.
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Roxann.e Weasley
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Ahuvom
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Roxy
Seventh Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Samantha Logan
Gryffindor
Libra
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:35 pm

There he was - sitting in his cabin, listening to music, going right down to chill mode with a big packet of crisps now the school day was over - and he saw smoke coming from the forest. He scrambled up off his chair, went for his rifle and hauled it over his shoulder. He wasn't sure who exactly he would be shooting, but it just seemed like the best thing to do when there was a bloody fire sailing over trees: reach for some protection.

When he got closer, he heard voices. Ah - it was just the kids.

"Alright kiddywinks?" he asked, raising his rifle and aiming it at Albus's head. "Git off mye land you scallywags!"

@Albus Potter
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Fredgif3
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Favorite Subject: DADA
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Albus Potter

Post by Albus Potter Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:38 pm

Albus jumped when someone started shouting at him. He turned to see it was Fred pointing a gun at his head. "What the hell, Fred?" he asked with a huge sigh. "Can you put the gun down, we aren't harming anything." sighed Albus, because he'd do anything to have to go to Alayna's party. "You know there's a party going on in the Room of Requirement?" he spoke with a bit of a raised eyebrow. "We are just chilling."

@Fred Weasley II
Slytherin Fifth Year
Albus Potter
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Al
Prefect and Keeper
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
Face Claimpp :
Spencer MacPherson
partner pic :
Slytherin
Quidditch Player
Leo
British
Horned Serpent
Wealthy
Made 100 Posts
Prefect

Back to top Go down

Eloisa Morais

Post by Eloisa Morais Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:39 pm

"Uh, well, we lived in a rainforest. The ecosystem was nice..."

Eloisa still felt extremely awkward, and she wasn't particularly used to everyone wants to know her business. She hunched down upon seeing a shadow of a huge man and a rifle.

"Who-who is he..?"
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Eloisa Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
El
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
AJ Langer
partner pic :
Ravenclaw
Brazilian

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:44 pm

"Yeah, but ya shouldn' really be out 'ere, should ya?"

He lowered his gun, then scratched his cheek with it.

"Startin' fires an' stuff. Playin' ya rock music and drinkin' ya cans. You darn kids!" He waved his rifle around like an old man cane. "But really. Why ain't you at the party?"

He saw his sister, and aimed for her.

"Put the bottle down and step away, missy!"

@Albus Potter @Roxanne Weasley
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Lilith Lestrange

Post by Lilith Lestrange Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:46 pm

Lilith walked towards the bon fire and noticed the groundskeeper had a gun, "He's the groundskeeper here. And he's pointing a gun at a bunch of kids. Not a good impression."

@Eloisa Morais
Ravenclaw Seventh Year
Lilith Lestrange
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Giphy
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Text
7th year
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Olivia Rodrigo
Studies Dark Magic
Ravenclaw
Leo
Quidditch Player
Wealthy
Of Age

Back to top Go down

Siobhan Finnigan

Post by Siobhan Finnigan Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:47 pm

Siobhan had heard of a bon fire and ditched Alaynas party. She couldn't blame her. It was a giant fire! That was right up Siobhan's alley. She saw the light before she arrived and smiled widely when she did, "Oh hell yes." She loved it.
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Siobhan Finnigan
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) 78a1e49b24d2d54b3116be4a8e6a2fb824f5a248
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
finn
student
sexual orientation :
heterosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Jordyn Jones
Likes Explosives
Gryffindor
Gemini
Irish
Wampus
Has a Scar
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Ethan Layton

Post by Ethan Layton Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:51 pm

Ethan knew she would hear it from Alayna for not making an appearance at the party. But he didn't care that much. He didn't wanna deal with all the drinking and loud music. He just wanted to enjoy the company of others around a fire. He sat near the flames and just stared into the fire.
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Ethan Layton
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Shawn-mendes
Alias :
Sydney
Nickname :
Jersey
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Shawn Mendes
partner pic :
Gryffindor
Favorite Subject: Music
Taurus
American
Made 100 Posts
Singer
Plays Guitar
Transfer Student

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:03 pm

"Nah, s'alright. That's just my sister. She needs the motivation. Trust me."

Heh heh heh.

@Lilith Lestrange

Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Ingrid Grindelwald

Post by Ingrid Grindelwald Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:05 pm

Ingrid didn't like Fred crashing her party right now, and looked at him when everyone brought attention to him. "I didn't invite a hunter to this party, and Mr. Weasley, we aren't doing any harm," she said once more people started coming to the party, and she crossed her arms "We didn't go to the party, because I don't feel like dealing Alayna Nott right now," she said with a lot of annoyance. "Why go to a party you aren't invited to. At least I'm accepting people here," she said crossing her arms. Then she spotted Sibby with a smile. "Sibby, you've come to join me," she said giving her best friend a smile.

She turned to Eloisa, "That's our wonderful gamekeeper, and you know before moving here I lived in Germany."

@Siobhan Finnigan @Fred Weasley II @Eloisa Morais
Slytherin Fifth Year
Ingrid Grindelwald
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ingrid
5th Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Danielle Rose Russell
Slytherin
Cheerleader
Cancer
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Roxann.e Weasley

Post by Roxann.e Weasley Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:08 pm

Roxy loved how Fred and James liked to point her shit out when they were the worst at causing shit. She eyed Fred when he came out like a madman with a gun. She was just sitting here drinking, and when Fred pointed out her shit. "Do you really want to start shit with me now? I am not the one holding a gun like a madman," she asked. Roxy wondered if he had the magic beans everyone seemed to be drinking now.

@Fred Weasley II
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Roxann.e Weasley
Mini Ava :
My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark ((Open, Bonfire RF) Ahuvom
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Roxy
Seventh Year
sexual orientation :
Pansexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Samantha Logan
Gryffindor
Libra
British
Pride Flag

Back to top Go down

Paloma Delgado

Post by Paloma Delgado Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:12 pm

Pally didn't like Fred Weasley II in the slightest, and if she didn't feel like ruining someone's life, she'd almost go about calling him a pervert who should have gone into Azkaban. "Are you going to kill us, and ring us up like we are common bait, or do us like the muggle serial killers like to do things," she spoke with her arms crossed. She was quite curious to see what they would try to attempt right now. "Why not go and bother people your own age," she shouted.

@Fred Weasley II
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Paloma Delgado
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Pally
4th Year
sexual orientation :
Not Sure
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Kaylee Bryant
Ravenclaw
Scorpio
Spanish
Studies Dark Magic

Back to top Go down

Fred Weasley II

Post by Fred Weasley II Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:14 pm

"'Ere y'are mate," he chucked his gun at Albus. "It ain't loaded. Have a play around with that."

He was so good with his younger cousins. Such a fine example.

He sat next to the fire.

"In all seriousness though, whatever ya doin' 'ere, ya need to bugger off around ten. That slimy git Riddle likes to come out 'ere at night some time, and I ain't coverin' for ya. No offence. Ya seem nice. But I still want my job."

He waved off his sister and some other girl shouting at him.

@Ingrid Grindelwald
Faculty Member
Fred Weasley II
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Violet
Nickname :
Freddy
Groundskeeper
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-Blood
Face Claimpp :
Craig Charles
Gryffindor
Dropped Out
Gemini
British
OOTP Member / Supporter
Duck!
Of Age
Likes Explosives
Made 400 Posts

Back to top Go down

Eloisa Morais

Post by Eloisa Morais Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:15 pm

Were guns a regular sight around here? No matter what, it couldn't have been good for some of the more vulnerable species out in these parts.

"Is it legal to carry around that..?"

@Fred Weasley II
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Eloisa Morais
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
El
Student
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
AJ Langer
partner pic :
Ravenclaw
Brazilian

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next