Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyOrder of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyOrder of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyOrder of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyOrder of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS)

+17
Mildred Gilligan
Min-ji Baek
Rasputin Delgado
Autumn Shaw
Evelyn Grayson
Ebba Balewa
Gaia Katrakis
Pasithea Jetson
Tessa Shaw
Apollo Largo
James Potter
Hugo Granger-Weasley
Reuben McDonald
Al.bus Potter
Seul-ki Moon
Camille Voclain
Harrison Jetson
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 Empty Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

David had been able to convince Harry that he could lead the Order in his absence, and organise them to make sure that not only could they prove Harry's innocence, but also out the death eaters and save the ministry. David had a plan.. or more like part of a plan. He could formulate a full one until he knew all the players on the field. That was the purpose of this meeting. To know his team.. to know their strengths, and weakness's, and positions of power so he could use them to the best of his ability.

Harry had told him not only of the Order's secret location of their secret base, but of the location of the list of members, which allowed David to send the invite out to all the members which invited them to this meeting. He expected them to show, but also to have a few wands pulled on him, a lot of hostility, and possibly a few death threats uttered. No one knew him. He was an unknown.. and unknowns were a threat. David was prepared and remained calm.. or as calm as he could be. The fact he was fiddling with his Gryffindor ring gave away his slight nervousness.

Last edited by David Shuter on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Yulia Zharkova

Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS)

Post by Yulia Zharkova Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:41 pm

Yulia had arranged for the order meeting to be a field trip for her students who supported the Order. Because she knew it would be hard to keep track of them if it wasn't. Being the good person that she had been, Yulia had decided that she would let students go ahead once they had arrived at the location. And before she could do anything, she found herself walking through the forest with a group of students behind her. Giving the students a small smile, "Those who have to choose to go at my pace, I am warning you all to be extremely careful. You don't know what roams these woods." she said giving them a small smile.

Entering the Abandoned Cabin, as she was followed by the students who have decided to come. The lady let out a small smile, as she looked around giving the people a small smile. She gave her students the eyes that they were able to find their seats. And she decided that she would take a seat. As she kept an eye on her students, that came along.
Unsorted
Yulia Zharkova
Mini Ava :
Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Iskra Shastina

Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS)

Post by Iskra Shastina Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Iskra had been extremely excited to attend the Order Meeting, and that the headmistress would be willing to provide them transportation. She wanted to be like her father who supported the Order, but his belief had caused him to disappear. She looked around the forest which had creeped her out. Since she was not someone who was really into all those things, and she entered the cabin with the students. Looking around the room which was filled with a lot of people. Walking over to a wall, as she decided that it would be good to go unnoticed. Since she didn't know half the people.
Unsorted
Iskra Shastina
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:50 pm

Logan had managed to get special passage from Professor Zaleski to let him attend the meeting, and he wasn't the only among the students who attended Durmstrang. He knew that it would only get him into a torturous detention, and the kid was not going to risk that even if it killed him. He had entered the cabin, and he knew that he would be one of the few Durmstrang students who would end up showing up to the meeting because most of Durmstrang were either Neutral or Death Eaters. He had then noticed someone being held at wand point and it caused Logan to look confused.

Last edited by Logan Speace on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:56 pm

David looked at the man, sizing up the threat he posed. David concluded it was minimal, to him anyways. To the death eaters on the other hand.. this man was useful and David could not afford to lose him. So David said "Oh I assure you, I am a threat.. but not to you, or this Order. All will be revealed in time, I promise you that." He then added a small smirk to show he wasn't made of stone "No amount of auror resources could catch me anyways"

His head then snapped over to Apollo who had his wand raised pointed at Azazel. David did not draw his wand, or run into the fray, instead he said "Enough! Azazel is here at my request. If there is any information said here that I do not feel is safe with him. I will compel him to forget it."

He then spoke up as he deemed enough people had arrived "As some of you have guessed, I was the one who called this meeting. A lot of you may think I am a threat, a spy. I know trust is earned, and I strive to earn that. But I hope my openness will help with that" He gestured to his gryffindor ring and continued "This ring was once worn by Godric Gryffindor himself.. and was passed down through the generations.. until it made its way to me. If there are any history buffs in the room, you would know that the gryffindor line, or at least the known line, ending with the deaths of the Shuter family in 1622. Ernest, Nancy and their son, David. However the son's body was never found." He paused and held his arms open "Well.. you are looking at it. Yes, I am a vampire. I have watched dark lords rise and fall, kings and queens live and die. and I have done NOTHING. Well now.. I am doing something. When I was... human.. I dreamed of continuing my bloodlines work of keeping the peace, destroying dark wizards, and yes, starting drama with the Slytherin bloodline. Well after centuries of self loathing, and blood lust, I am finally doing just that."

He then continued "Now that I have been honest about me, which leaves me wide open to the an episode of 'stake the vampire' This brings me to my plan. I have already spoken to Harry.. its actually quite easy to break into Azkaban when you don't technically have a soul for the Dementors to sense. As you all know, he is more than the leader of this order, he a symbol of hope.. a symbol to rally behind. Well the Death Eaters know this too, which is why they ran his name through the mud. My plan, which he has backed by giving me leadership of this order.. is to clear his name.. break him out of Azkaban the right way, and have him lead the revolt against the Ministry and the Death Eaters. We are stronger than them when we have the wizarding population at our backs."

He paused and looked at everyone in the room, his eyes lingering momentarily on Azazel. "And I need all your help to do this. So any thoughts?"

Back to top Go down

Harrison Jetson

Post by Harrison Jetson Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:36 pm

He proceeded to just nod at David's response before turning to his wife. "You know how I am regarding punctuality, honeybunches," Harrison replied to her as he began to hold her hand waiting for David to start the meeting. He found himself rather confused at David's statement regarding Azazel, but it did feel quite nice to not be forced to deal with the burden that would have to come for literally taking a known Death Eater to the cabin. Quietly, he closed his eyes and counted to himself to take his mind off of all the hypothetical situations that could involve having to explain such stuff.

Harrison had to prevent himself from getting too ticked off at the rather lengthy monologue he had found himself forced to listen to. At the most, he wanted a background check on David, not his entire life story. Guess he would need to try to smoke with Azazel later if it was possible... Once he heard the end of the plan the temporary leader had come up with, Harrison decided he would have to give his two cents. "Unfortunately, it won't be that easy. Ever read the Daily Prophet recently? I suspect the owners are being paid off to write and publish articles that could very well be propaganda." He summoned a briefcase he had kept in the cabin over the years for when he felt as if he needed to do his own research outside of work. Picking up the briefcase, he placed it on the table and opened it before pulling out a newspaper. "Exhibit A: December 26, 2020, the day following Harry's arrest, an article was published highlighting the now-Minister's plans to help reform the Ministry to be what the people want it to be. Isn't it a funny coincidence how those two articles were published around the same time? It's hard to tell how long Death Eater propaganda had been in the Daily Prophet, but I'd say this would be the first serious example had I elected to accept the reality sooner than I did..."

Sighing, he placed the newspaper on the table for the others to try to look at with the various annotations he had made regarding the use of various propaganda techniques. "Unless we attempt to have our own underground source of news such as the radio station back in the Second Wizarding World, it'd be quite difficult to undo whatever brainwashing regular citizens might've encountered... It'll probably also be difficult to take the Ministry back. If they had managed to take over it from under our noses, it's hard to determine what else might under be their control at this point."
Auror
Harrison Jetson
Mini Ava :
Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 3b61f34e47d87a3df8ea1e2ad056e4e9ca96238f
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
harrison
auror
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Brandon Lee
partner pic :
married to pasithea
Nostalgic
Made 500 Posts
Gryffindor
Part-Vampire
Auror
Apparition
Non-Verbal Master
Parent
Graduated
OOTP Member / Supporter
Occlumens
Legilimens
Pride Flag
Gemini
Married
British
Homeowner
Loves Nightime
Of Age
Wealthy
Favorite Season: Winter
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Ginny Potter1

Post by Ginny Potter1 Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:15 pm

Ginny knew that she had been running late because Edith had been keeping her. She disliked that woman with a passion because it seemed the only thing on her mind was money. Sure it didn't seem bad that she was working late because it helped her not think about her husband and children. She didn't have anyone to come home to at the moment, so working late seemed ideal, but tonight she had a meeting that she knew she was supposed to attend. Even though she knew that there wasn't much she could do, because of the founding of the current order, her brother and husband had a part in it.

She had quickly made her way to the cabin and entered it. Hoping that she wouldn't be faced with the accusation of not caring about what her husband had been doing. Even though she probably cared more than most, and she looked around to see if any of her children had managed to make it. Letting out a small sigh, she saw her two sons and she let out a sigh. Knowing that she would come into sight, but it didn't bother her.

Walking up to her two children, "Have I missed much, boys?" she asked in a low tone. Then and noticed that her daughter hadn't been there and it had made her happy since she didn't want her daughter there. "Thank god that Lily isn't here," she said even though from looking around, she noticed Hugo had managed to come.
Adult
Ginny Potter1
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Rasputin Delgado

Post by Rasputin Delgado Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:44 pm

Ezra had been watching all the other people enter and it started to get boring. Since the boy wasn't the type who liked to be planted in one location for too long. He knew that it had been the right thing to come because it had been the start of being a good person and despite being a rich pureblood. But he certainly wasn't a purist, the only one who closest to a purist had been their mother who he swore had been a supporter of the DE. After the guy who was supposed to be in charge of this meeting began talking it instantly left Ezra bored who disliked long speeches.

He exchanged glances with his older sister, and the fourth year, could not help, but be confused. Ezra didn't have any ties, once the guy got into how he was wearing a ring worn by Godric Gryffindor himself, but it didn't phase Ezra. The guy was in Hufflepuff and was probably one of the saddest Hufflepuffs around. The Hufflepuff didn't think that founders still existed, because from what he knew the last heir died with Tom Riddle. But he had a feeling that was wrong.

"Vampires exist in this part of the world?" he asked himself, knowing he should have known that. But as the guy continued talking, Ezra had easily lost focus. Since it didn't seem to pertain to him, and if anything the adults here were the only ones who could actually do something and he gave his sister a smug look. "Why are we even here? Since clearly none of us have a clue, and it's not like I am in Gryffindor," he said knowing that some people could probably hear him. "I really hope that Tessa doesn't intend to ask us questions about this."
Shop Owner
Rasputin Delgado
Mini Ava :
Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 A6QZfp
Alias :
Marni
Nickname :
Ras
Shop Owner
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Miguel Bernardeau
partner pic :
Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 A6QtVs
Graduated
Aries
Spanish
Apparition
Gryffindor
Shop Worker / Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:39 pm

Azazel shifted nervously he really did not want to be called out by anyone. However David was not the only reason that he showed up to the meeting Harrison had secretly invited him. However he did not know what David had planned on him doing there. When Harrison spoke he listened to him there was certain points that he made that he knew were true though the others did not know how much of it was true.

Azazel walked over to the table and sat down he placed his want on the table so that everyone at the meeting could see it and well could see if he reached for it. He really wanted to attack the guy that somehow had leverage on him he held back however as this was not the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:42 pm

Jessica was late. It wasn’t that she had a habit of being late to everything, it was simply that she tried so hard to fit so much into her life. She had a full time job at Hogwarts, where she had been at the start of the day, and she also studied by correspondence, though on the day of the meeting she had needed to sit an exam on campus. And while she valued the Order and everything it was doing, she was so close to finishing her degree, and she would be more useful to them when it was done.

When the exam was over, Jessica didn’t even bother changing out of her trainee healer robes because she knew how late she was. Instead, she apparated straight to the location on the invite and walked into the room. She didn’t say anything, though her gaze swept the room, taking in a large percentage of students and she wondered why they were attending such a meeting. Then she realised that the person who seemed to be leading, wasn’t Mr Potter. Her eyes showed her confusion and lack of trust, but she slipped into the back of the room without sharing it, because she was already late and if those who were already present hadn’t acted out then surely all was okay.. for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:58 pm

David remained unchanged in his facial expressions. "If it was going to be easy, I could do it myself" He then stopped and let Harrison talk on, giving his evidence. David nodded at when the man presented about the daily prophet and the propaganda. He did present a problem, but one thing being a vampire taught David, was that the problem could sometimes become the solution. So he said "It sounds like you are an Auror. Dark wizard hunter. So it seems a dark wizard is bribing the Prophet, or is somehow leading the Prophet. So I have your mission, which you can bring anyone else you like into it. Find the connection between the Death Eaters and the Prophet, sever it, then we can begin giving our own propaganda, one that proves Harry's innocence."

That is when he turned his attention to the children in the room. "I know you are wondering why you are here, even if you are not Gryffindor. So I will make the answer simple. In dark times, the need of Correlation between houses is strong. It shows the dark wizards that we will not be so easily controlled.. and more importantly right now it shows other students whom may think the deaths eaters are the best option that they may not be." He paused to think a few moments before continuing "I am not sure if it is still there, as it has been many years since I have set foot in hogwarts. But there used to be a secret room, on the 7th floor. It only appears when you need it. If you need a place where you can secretly meet, that would be my recomendation. But of course, that is your Headmistresses department, what she says go's"

He then turned his attention back to the room as a whole "The rest of you, does anyone else have any leads on how we can free Harry and defeat the Death Eaters? Or how you may be able to help?" He of course left out what he was going to do, what HIS plan was. It was a dangerous one of course, and one he would rather not explain. The last thing he needed in gaining the Order's trust was having to explain how he planned to join the council that was helping the Death Eaters.

He then addressed any new entries, including the woman who just walked in "To the new rivals, I am sure you are confused. I gave everyone else here a long tale but I will give you a much shortened version. I'm David Shuter, Heir of Gryffindor, vampire. I am here at Harry Potter's request, and my mission is to prove his innocence and turn the wizarding world against the death eaters and the ministry."

Back to top Go down

Hugo Granger-Weasley

Post by Hugo Granger-Weasley Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:14 pm

"I went into James' dorm and saw the invitation, so I came!" Hugo replied to Molly smiling as he crossed his arms. "I wanna be cool just like our family!" He found himself quickly bored out by the scary weird guy's interaction that he ended up yawning and was slowly falling asleep. Where's the fun in just hearing boring adults speak? "Are we going to beat up the bad guys or are we gonna do nothing fun?"
Gryffindor Second Year
Hugo Granger-Weasley
Mini Ava :
Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 Tumblr_nj8enuvEkr1tnr350o1_400
Alias :
Xaria
Nickname :
Hugo
student
sexual orientation :
he baby
blood purity :
half-blood
partner pic :
Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 D7afeddd670aa002a6704ddfe7c6d4a6
Made 200 Posts

Back to top Go down

Camille Voclain

Post by Camille Voclain Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Camille waved at all of her co. workers and whatever familiar students she had spotted at the meeting; she was quite glad that so many people had decided to band together to help rid the world of such horrifying darkness again. Rather than attempt to partake in some small talk that could get interrupted, Camille opted to wait until the mysterious man had started the meeting. She hoped that he wasn't here to take advantage of Harry's unfortunate absence as she had no idea who he even was.

She listened as attentively as she could and felt rather embarrassed for getting lost within David's long speeches, but she wasn't going to let people know that sometimes she's not the best at keeping track of information. Camille silently tapped her foot waiting for the long speeches by both David and Harrison had ended before she decided to speak up regarding the Room of Requirement. "It is to my understanding that the student body has known of that room for a long time now. They mainly use it for parties and who knows what else..."
Headmaster/Principal
Camille Voclain
Mini Ava :
Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 Tumblr_ner0l6OEQl1t0jev2o8_250
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
cami
headmistress
sexual orientation :
homosexual
blood purity :
half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Britney Spears
Graduated
Favorite Subject: Transfiguration
Pride Flag
French
Head / Dpt. Head
Made 100 Posts
Part-Veela
Studies Light Magic
Of Age
Favorite Season: Spring

Back to top Go down

Mildred Gilligan

Post by Mildred Gilligan Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:47 am

She crossed her arms hearing David talk about how he invited Azazel to the meeting. Who would invite someone known to be a Death Eater to the meeting? Shouldn't he have known he caused a son of two of the Order members to be hospitalized for the past few months? Mildred found herself rather upset that this so-called temporary leader a more focused on letting people know of his life story than getting straight to the point. Why couldn't he be like Harry with the focus on the objective at hand? "Mr. Shuter, I apologize, but I must say what is probably on everyone's mind. Nobody cares that you're the heir of Gryffindor. Nobody cares that you're a vampire or that you've seen many kings, queens, and whatever over the centuries. We just want to know your plans to get Harry out and take down the Death Eaters. As Harrison has said, it won't be that simple. It won't be any simpler if you're more focused on people knowing your identity which could very well get you killed if it falls in the wrong hands." She glanced back at Azazel crossing her arms. "Ms. Voclain, I'm sure it must be stressful being Headmistress, especially if the secret room isn't so secret. How large is the Death Eater population at Hogwarts? We simply can not risk our plans being obstructed because one person on the other side happened to be trying to listen in."
Hospital Staff Member
Mildred Gilligan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Al.bus Potter

Post by Al.bus Potter Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:07 am

Albus was growing bored with all these speeches and well he grabbed a small paintball gun and loaded it before shooting his first one at his brother's forehead. He then shot several at others that were at the meeting and he watched as one headed toward the supposed leader before quickly putting the gun away and hoped that no one saw the gun. He however played with one paintball on the table.
Slytherin Fifth Year
Al.bus Potter
Mini Ava :
Order of the Phoenix Meeting (OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS) - Page 2 Daniel-radcliffe-gif-7
Alias :
Jules
Nickname :
Al
Text
sexual orientation :
Bisexual
blood purity :
Halfblood
partner pic :
Made 100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2