Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
surprise! (Macmillan) Emptysurprise! (Macmillan) Emptysurprise! (Macmillan) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
surprise! (Macmillan) Emptysurprise! (Macmillan) Emptysurprise! (Macmillan) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

surprise! (Macmillan)

2 posters

Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

surprise! (Macmillan) Empty surprise! (Macmillan)

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:56 pm

Lakelyn was genuinely beginning to miss her friends from school. Sure, she was happy to spend more time with her siblings since they were all in different houses and she didn't get to see them as much as she would like during the school year but that didn't mean she couldn't miss her friends as well! So, she had gotten up that morning and decided she would make a trip to Black Rock. She had stayed in touch with Macmillan and he had written her about his apartment and everything and she was just dying to go surfing so it seemed like the perfect choice! She wore her bikini underneath her clothing as she made her way to the island where she hoped she would be able to find her long-lost friend. He had written a few times about the Tiki Tiki Shack, so she decided to stop there first, glancing around to see if she might be lucky and find him there.

@Hyacinth Macmillan
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
surprise! (Macmillan) Tumblr_inline_o5xreaKDqg1szaa83_250
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Favorite Season: Summer
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

surprise! (Macmillan) Empty Re: surprise! (Macmillan)

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:05 pm

Macmillan was looking forward to seeing Lakelyn again so soon in her summer holiday; hanging out with Lien was pretty eventful, so it was going to be nice to chill back and enjoy the waves with her. The Black Lake or the pool just wasn't as good as the real deal: the beach.

He didn't know when exactly she'd arrive, so he decided to grab himself a quick bite at the Shack as he only had enough stuff in his flat to make a few of his green smoothies and eggy toast. The pinnacle of home cooking. Macmillan was sitting at the bar, being serenaded by Aloha Bill's ukulele playing.

Elsewhere within the restaurant, the Nott's half-sister was showing a group of surfers to their table.

@Lakelyn Munroe

Last edited by Hyacinth Macmillan on Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
surprise! (Macmillan) 7848d34348a08c5bf4bd4e8357f75651d630f181
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:31 am

Lakelyn would know Macmillan anywhere! Even if she was only seeing him from behind as he sat at the bar in front of some guy with a guitar, they had been friends since her first year so that didn't deter her in the least. She moved through the Shack and towards the bar and then pulled up an empty stool beside Macmillan, flopping down on it probably a little less gracefully than most girls would probably allow themselves to do. She wasn't trying to impress anyone though! She was just there to enjoy herself with one of her oldest friends she hadn't seen in weeks.

"I thought I might find you here!" She said in way of announcing herself as she had sat down. Usually, she was a hugger when it came to her friends but she resisted the urge since she knew that some people still thought she and Macmillan were sneaking around together anyway and she didn't want to give them any ideas that she had come out here to continue some sort of affair or something. The thought was just silly to her but she was finally beginning to learn how some people always thought the worst and she didn't want to cause any trouble. So, she settled for smiling brightly over at him.

@Hyacinth Macmillan
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:42 pm

When a familiar blonde bob of hair popped up beside him, Macmillan immediately cracked a wide grin, very excited to see his friend again.

"Lakelyn! I was wondering when you were going to show up! Congrats on getting Head Girl! I hope Burke doesn't give you too many issues..."

She definitely deserved being Head Girl, he didn't know who else in her year was more deserving of it. It's just too bad she couldn't graduate with him and the rest of their friends...

Looking over to Aloha Bill, he asked him, "Can ya get both of us water? It'll be on my tab."

"Coming right up, Mr. Macmillan!"

"How's your holiday going?"

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:40 am

Lakelyn was smiling from ear to ear as she sat on the stool beside Macmillan. She was still surprised that she had been chosen as head girl but it felt amazing to have everyone congratulating her for her accomplishment. "Thank you! I hope we will be able to get along and not have too many problems as well." She had high hopes that they would be able to find some common ground. They had to, right? They had no choice but to work together after all. She smiled at Aloha Bill as Macmillan ordered them each a water.

Then Hyacinth asked about her holiday and she smiled a bit wider once more. "It's going pretty well! Still dreading going back to school with all of my friends gone but I'm hoping it will go quickly!" She said, always the optimist. "Hey, do you think this place would cater? I've heard the food is really good and I'm hoping to throw a party for our birthday this month and it would be just perfect!" Who would know better than Macmillan since he seemed to be in pretty good with the owner of the Shack.

@Hyacinth Macmillan
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:25 pm

"If he walks over you, I'll hit him with my surfboard."

And now with Professor Riddle as the new headmaster, Macmillan could only hope that Hogwarts wouldn't turn into a Slytherin circlejerk. He was a decently fair professor after all...

But Macmillan didn't want to focus on those kind of things now that he had a pro surfing career to look forward to and with Lakelyn visiting him at this very moment! "Yeah, I think they would! Bill's a nice dude, haven't heard one bad thing about him, Lakelyn!"

"Here are your waters! Just call for me when you want something to eat!" Bill then went further down the bar to chat with another patron.

Grabbing his cup of water, Macmillan began to quickly gulp it down.

"Also, am I just learning about your birthday party?!"

He better be one of the first to learn about it!

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Lakelyn Munroe

Post by Lakelyn Munroe Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:33 am

Lakelyn just laughed at his statement, for some reason the idea of him just walking someone with his surfboard seemed funny to her. Not that she actually took him seriously and thought he would do it but it was a funny image in her mind anyway. Though, she also didn’t want to think too badly of Burke and the trouble he might give her just yet so she just let it go as she mentioned the catering for their party. ”Ive heard the food here is really good! And it’s not like I can just make food for the party myself, I don’t want to accidentally give everyone food poisoning! I’ll have to ask about it when he’s a little less busy.” she said as he had dropped off their waters and went to help someone else.

”Nothing is set in stone yet! We’ve just been talking about it and since we’ll be turning 17 we wanted to do something big. You’re one of the first people outside of family that I’ve even told we were thinking about it.” she assured him, not wanting him to think she had forgotten about him or had any intentions of leaving him out at all.

@Hyacinth Macmillan
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Lakelyn Munroe
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Kacie
Nickname :
Lakelyn
Head Girl/Seeker
sexual orientation :
Heterosexual
blood purity :
Half-blood
Face Claimpp :
Rachel Hilbert
Hufflepuff
Quidditch Player
Sports Captain
Cancer
Italian
Likes Surfing
Head Girl
Made 200 Posts
Engaged

Back to top Go down

Hyacinth Macmillan

Post by Hyacinth Macmillan Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:16 pm

"Why would you even think about cooking on your birthday?" Macmillan wondered with a laugh. "That's something you don't do on your birthday! Unless you're Atti..."

Macmillan had some strange experiences when it came to his friends' birthdays. He went through hell trying to convince Lien to stop studying for at least an hour on every single one of his birthdays. He wasn't able to celebrate a few of Atticus' birthdays as he was at some military school, and they were hardly able to communicate through letters. So now that they were all out of Hogwarts, he was going to make up for it. That was going to wait until next year.

"Rad! I'm one of the first! I'd shove you off the board if I wasn't!"

Of course, he wouldn't do that in the ocean. That'd be too risky. And there was zero way he'd put Lakelyn's life in danger like that. Purposely anyway.... "Is there anything you want for it?"

@Lakelyn Munroe
Adult
Hyacinth Macmillan
Mini Ava :
Alias :
xaria
Nickname :
macmillan
amateur surfer
sexual orientation :
bisexual
blood purity :
pureblood
Face Claimpp :
Ben Jelen
Pride Flag
Aries
British
Apparition
Of Age
Likes Surfing
Ravenclaw
Wealthy
Made 500 Posts
Graduated
Has a Scar

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down