Running Up That Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Rating 3 2 3 Top RP Sites

I forgot my password

current time
October 2021
welcome
Back to school time! Professor Riddle is now Headmaster, and plenty of changes await Hogwarts students new and returning.
updates
latest posts
Lakeesha Miller
Cernunnos Largo / Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:26 pm
British Face Claim
Marisol Herrera / Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Birthday Masterlist
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:53 am
Claim a Badge!
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am
Dorm List
Aubrey Cartwright / Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:47 am
Aubrey Cartwright
Hyacinth Macmillan / Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:16 pm
Sofia Tyler
Sofia Tyler / Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:39 pm
practice makes perfect [sibby]
Siobhan Finnigan / Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:34 pm
Marisol Herrera
Marisol Herrera / Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:55 am
Job Claims
Carmenita Santiago / Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 396 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posters
James Potter (1659)
just a water (pietro) Emptyjust a water (pietro) Emptyjust a water (pietro) Empty 
Alayna Rowle (914)
just a water (pietro) Emptyjust a water (pietro) Emptyjust a water (pietro) Empty 
Louis Weasley (898)
Cherry Darling (685)
Carina Malfoy (677)
Lien Chang (634)
Hyacinth Macmillan (575)
Harrison Jetson (523)
Mackenzie Riddle (474)
Indigo Macmillan (458)

Credits
Skin made and designed by Xaria with the help of Necromancer Coding. The Switcheroo is by Monomer. Badges on the site were sourced from Flaticon on a premium subscription. Images used throughout the site are from Unsplash. The Harry Potter universe was created by JK Rowling and is co-owned by Warner Bros. No copyright infringement is intended.

just a water (pietro)

Go down

Autumn Shaw

just a water (pietro) Empty just a water (pietro)

Post by Autumn Shaw Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:54 am

Autumn didn't go to the Hog's Head very much and tonight she had decided that she would go and try getting a drink from that place. So she entered the bar and she made her way to the bar. She also hoped that she could trust Maddie to hold the joint for the night. Walking up the bar the witch gave a smile, "Could I just have a water?" she asked. It was going to start off with a water, and she hoped it would go all to well for her that night. When her water came she smiled, "Thank you." she said taking a sip of her water while she looked around.

@Pietro Piers
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
just a water (pietro) 000000
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

just a water (pietro) Empty Re: just a water (pietro)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:39 pm

Pietro saw that the bar was kind of slow tonight except for the party going on towards the back and he had to keep making drinks here and there, he honestly didn't mind one bit when it came down to it but he just didn't want to get screwed either. A woman came in and asked for a water, he nodded his head and filled up a clean class with water and placed it in front of her. "Rough day? Or just need a step back for a few moments?" Pietro asked.

@Autumn Shaw

Back to top Go down

Autumn Shaw

Post by Autumn Shaw Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:45 pm

Autumn had so much going on her life it was not even funny. Watching the water being placed in front of her and she said. “Thank you” said Autumn taking a seat. Taking a sip of the water she smiled, “It’s good. I don’t need to be drinking right now. “ she chucked as she took a sip of her drink.

“Oh today has been rough, it’s hard working in the ministry and also taking care of a child for my sister. It’s hard being the sibling everyone goes too, when I sometimes think my life isn’t in order. My entire life has been dedicated to them and being a big sister.” she sighed she knew she didn’t have much of a life.

So she needed to take advantage of it.

@“Pietro Piers”
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Pietro nodded when she said she didn't need alcohol right now to drink and then proceeded to explain her day. At first he thought she was a mom but when she quickly explained how it was her sister's child he nodded. "Well I am sorry you're having a rough day but I am glad that you're a good sibling and I really hope the universe sees that and repays you very well" Pietro truly meant that.

@Autumn Shaw

Back to top Go down

Autumn Shaw

Post by Autumn Shaw Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:55 am

Autumn took a sip of her water while listening to the bartender speak, "Your apologizes is much appreciated, but you got nothing to be sorry for." she sighed. It wasn't his fault that she had the world on her shoulders, and she choose to be there for her siblings. "I am too, because if it wasn't for me. God only knows where the hell they would end up finding themselves." the witch sighed. When he talked about the universe she let out a chuckle, "So you're one of those people I am guessing?" she asked with her eyebrow raised, the one who trusted in the universe.

@Pietro Piers
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:46 am

Pietro knew he had nothing to be sorry for but he didn't mind at least telling her that. She was a pretty woman after all and she deserved some kindness her way. "I know, but I wanted to say it" Pietro gave a soft smile while he continued to polish the glasses. He couldn't help but chuckle when he heard her response. "They're probably really glad to have you, hell anyone would if they heard how much you do for your family" Pietro exclaimed.

As he was polishing, he looked at the girl confused. "I'm one of those people? What do you mean by that if you don't mind my asking?" He asked curiously.

@Autumn Shaw

Back to top Go down

Autumn Shaw

Post by Autumn Shaw Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:22 am

Taking a sip of her water, she smiled. "Thanks." even though she really didn't need it. The woman never wanted anyone to treat her like a hero. She was just a sister who cared about those she grew up with and wanted the best for her family. "Be nice if they showed, they were lucky." taking a sip. They always had told that she was known to harp on all of them for all that she did. Even though it was just her trying to be a good sister to them.

"I mean are you someone who relies on the universe, for your life choices?" she asked with a chuckle. "So are you a universe type of a guy?"

@Pietro Piers
Ministry/MACUSA Worker
Autumn Shaw
Mini Ava :
Alias :
Text
Nickname :
Text
Text
sexual orientation :
Text
blood purity :
Text
partner pic :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:22 pm

Pietro could tell that the girl in front of him felt underappreciated and he didn't know why. She seemed like a nice girl and deserved to be treated as if she mattered really. "Well one day they will, it will just take a lot of time" Pietro said to her. It was probably true really.

When she explained what she meant he some what nodded. "I get what you mean and yes that is somewhat me. I mean the universe has dealt me some pretty tough cards and it's definitely tough but I get through it day by day as best as I can" Pietro explained.

@Autumn Shaw

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down